Roe vs Wade Overturned?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Men can defend themselves tho, how about women? With physical disadvantage average woman can't do shit if someome try harassing /assaulting her

It is not comparable, we have to be alert most of the time 😕
as a policeman i can confirm this, men being stronger makes a whole lot of difference against melee weapons and guns it also makes it okay that men are attacked more

I

Indigo

Men can defend themselves tho, how about women? With physical disadvantage average woman can't do shit if someome try harassing /assaulting her

and women who try to become stronger and more physically capable, end up being called unattractive (something that is tied so much with a woman's "worth" in society), because society seems to want their women to be pretty and submissive

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
as a policeman i can confirm this, men being stronger makes a whole lot of difference against melee weapons and guns it also makes it okay that men are attacked more
Ah so your numbers about how men gets attacked more is because of the number of reports you receive as a policeman.

Well for women, raping is more of a psychological attack and most of the times they don't even get reported but they just have to live with it.

Attack with a weapon has treatment. This shit doesn't.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Ah so your numbers about how men gets attacked more is because of the number of reports you receive as a policeman.

Well for women, raping is more of a psychological attack and most of the times they don't even get reported but they just have to live with it.

Attack with a weapon has treatment. This shit doesn't.
men dont get raped either,no sir.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
We do live in this society still, that's the part you don't seem to understand. Discrimination, lesser pay, gradual and slow integration of women in all sectors.
I do agree these problems still do exist, but the society now is definitely much different from what it was 100 years ago because you and I aren't living in a society where women don't get to vote—Unless you're living in North Korea, of course. Also, this has nothing to do with the argument being made. The question is whether or not men enjoy all the privileges in the world like the other person that I was talking to said.. The answer is most definitely, no.

I am not saying women don't have problems nor am I gonna pretend like some men are the reason(s) for those problems, but you can't really take it on the entire gender. That's all I was trying to say.

There's progress, but still you'll get told to go to the kitchen if you're a woman. And I don't promote hate towards men, it's not their fault for how evolution worked and how we change with modern times. But ya, I do find that conservative ones are either dumb or simply raised in a very very poor and undeveloped country (again not their fault, alas).
Definitely, there are still places where people tell women to go back to the kitchen, and it should be changed. However, bear in mind that these are the same societies that force men to take almost all the responsibilities in the household, so men aren't exactly having it easy either. Both genders are suffering here but I don't see anyone talking about this.

But I know I'm talking to a wall cause you think Tyrion killed Shae in self defense :hapnoel:
Here comes the moment I've been waiting for.

Definitely, there are still places where people tell women to go back to the kitchen, and it should be changed. However, bear in mind that these are the same societies that force men to take almost all the responsibilities in the household, so men aren't exactly having it easy either. Both genders are suffering here but I don't see anyone talking about this.
That's because men suffer less :milaugh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

It's really unfortunate that the scum of society creates such problems for women, but that's not a reason to hate on and insult all men in the world. There are a lot of men who protect women with their lives too. I am not sure where you're from but in my place, a lot of men do an excellent job at keeping the women in their family safe from predators—fathers, brothers, cousins, uncles, etc act like bodyguards for them wherever they go. Lots of men even help complete strangers.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It's really unfortunate that the scum of society creates such problems for women, but that's not a reason to hate on and insult all men in the world. There are a lot of men who protect women with their lives too. I am not sure where you're from but in my place, a lot of men do an excellent job at keeping the women in their family safe from predators—fathers, brothers, cousins, uncles, etc act like bodyguards for them wherever they go. Lots of men even help complete strangers.
western society is lacking exactly that,fathers at home and other men who can influence boys positively.
I remember in the UK they tried to open an only mens club but some feminists had it closed because it didn't accept women, even though there was already 9 women's only clubs and none for men.