Chapter Discussion Rokushiki is based on Haki

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The craziest thing on the planet is that they couldn't bypass DF powers. Like having a microwave and believing it only works on soup.
Even though this seems to be a retcon, Lucci nor any other member besides Jyabura would be able to bypass Luffy's df with blunt attacks, because they couldn't incorporate tekkai (which seems to be the one Oda is tying with armament) while attacking.

Even though this seems to be a retcon, Lucci nor any other member besides Jyabura would be able to bypass Luffy's df with blunt attacks, because they couldn't incorporate tekkai (which seems to be the one Oda is tying with armament) while attacking.
That doesn't answer any questions.

1. They learn armament Haki but they're told you can't move while using it
2. Jabura and Fukuro for example learn to get around this so that they can attack with Tekkai, but the genius Lucci never figures this out or the effect it can have on a DF.
3. Tekkai doesn't hurt Luffy the way he gets hurt by punching Katakuri's fist.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
That doesn't answer any questions.

1. They learn armament Haki but they're told you can't move while using it
2. Jabura and Fukuro for example learn to get around this so that they can attack with Tekkai, but the genius Lucci never figures this out or the effect it can have on a DF.
3. Tekkai doesn't hurt Luffy the way he gets hurt by punching Katakuri's fist.
Retcon

Luffy should be capable to shift the position of his vital points but that doesn't look so accurate I guess which is indeed a fundamental inconsistency.
It's not. Haki lets you hit them as if its the real body. It doesn't make them the real body or forcibly turn them back. So LLuffy will still stretch, smoker will still be smoke, Aokiji even breaks apart.

It's not. Haki lets you hit them as if its the real body. It doesn't make them the real body or forcibly turn them back. So LLuffy will still stretch, smoker will still be smoke, Aokiji even breaks apart.

That doesn't implicate Luffy cannot rearrange his vital parts before he is hit.

It is that simple, as much as it looks.

I was specifically referring to Lucci's accuracy nonetheless.

sandman and shueisha translated the same way. jinbe uses busoshoku and asks ww if he should call it tekkai.
meaning they are two different names for the same thing.
They didn't.
Sandman is saying that Jinbei explicitly said about "his" Armament.
While in mangaplus is ambiguou, so what matters here is the context of the scene.

Which I already explained.
First of all, that doesn't make any sense. Why would Jinbei suddenly said that?

Second, he is talking about Rokushiki and secret agents, "ohh, the Tekkai, now that I remember a secret agent from WG escaped blablabla" clearing reffering to WsW, therefore, the Tekkai part is about WsW as well. It's in the same context, no, the context is about him to be precise.

Third, WsW was in front of Jinbei and Jinbei bounced back the Rankyaku, and that's why behind WsW the pillar was cut. Meaning WsW used it to block the Rankyaku.

?
Lucci could not move with tekkai. he did not use haki to strike Luffy.
When Jinbe used armament he called it Tekkai to complete the reference. We have no explanation why they couldn't just move like he did. Or why Lucci couldn't just launch himself before starting Tekkai. Do you remember Tekkai Rin? We would need an explanation of why a significantly better Rokushiki user couldn't just do that sort of thing too and by chance, eventually, learn that he can affect DF powers.

i mean.. there isn't anyother form of energy or power like haki that would harden your body.. so saying that rokushiki or tekkai are different from haki.. that would mean there is another source of power that enables you to harden your body
Post automatically merged:

It's genuinely haki but of course on the other flip of the medal not all Rokushiki constitute haki.
this... yess true. ig the only form of haki you'll find is finger pistol Rokugan and tekkai..

i mean.. there isn't anyother form of energy or power like haki that would harden your body.. so saying that rokushiki or tekkai are different from haki.. that would mean there is another source of power that enables you to harden your body
rokushiki maybe your right but with tekkai is just body control a character needs to learn to how to hardened the body