Discussion Power RoR Power Level General.

I don’t see Adam that way lol. If he were so fast that his punches could stop time, why would he need to copy the move from Zeus in the first place? It’s just a punch, nothing special about it technique wise, it’s the ability to stop time that makes it dangerous. If Adam were already that fast, why would he need to copy Zeus you know?

I don’t think of Lu Bu like that lol. Like he wasn’t pulling a Jack the Ripper and trying to slowly wear Herc down, he and Thor were legit slugging it out and trying to beat each other with each strike. I think Thor is just that beastly. He is much physically stronger than Poseidon who didn’t flinch from losing both arms as you said, so I imagine Thor is capable of enduring much worse.
Well, Adam did blitz the Serpent despite it being a snake and having a fighting style wholly different from himself (unlike Zeus). And that should mean that Eyes of the Lord cannot only replicate, but also see through any attack (I think this was stated in the manga, too). This means that the replocation happens only if Adam wants it to, otherwise he can simply uses his eyes to find an opening to blitz his opponent, which I imagine he could have done to Thor since Mjolnir attacks requires big movements and leaves plenty of openings.

Fair point about Lu Bu, so here is a follow. :cheers:

With the hype that Hajun has been getting when Buddha claps his ass it's gonna solidify Buddha as one of the absolute strongest, if not the strongest.
:steef:
Well, Round 6 has ended and Hajun got clapped hard. Not only that but Buddha now has a Divine Weapon made out of a literal deity who had a fragment of his strength enter the tournament as it's own deal because even that fragment alone was still considered to be one of the most powerful Gods in existence.

The author is perhaps the biggest Buddha wanker of them all. :crazwhat:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Well, Round 6 has ended and Hajun got clapped hard. Not only that but Buddha now has a Divine Weapon made out of a literal deity who had a fragment of his strength enter the tournament as it's own deal because even that fragment alone was still considered to be one of the most powerful Gods in existence.
Top 1.

The author is perhaps the biggest Buddha wanker of them all. :crazwhat:
Man's giving me competition lmao.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Light D Lamperouge I am thinking that Buddha is going to fight someone else in the future (probably Loki) and we will then get to see some special techniques from the Nirvana Sword. It would be pretty lame after the abilities of the Six Realms Staff if the Nirvana Sword was literally just a sword and nothing else. It has all the Lucky Gods in there. Lol.
Makes sense. Would love to see it more, and more Buddha actions is always great. Yeah it's most likely gonna be Loki, or maybe he takes on Zeus chan.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
If we're talking about the fighters for Humanity, I think:

Adam > Kojiro = Buddha = Qin Shi > Lu Bu >= Raiden > Jack
I meant in general, Gods' side included as well.

Also, I got Buddha beating Adam. I am not sure Adam can copy Buddha's FS since it's only attainable by those that reach Enlightenment, it's not something that's taught, like Fist of time or stuff. Plus I think Adam can't copy weapon stuff, and is at a disadvantage when it comes to it.

I meant in general, Gods' side included as well.

Also, I got Buddha beating Adam. I am not sure Adam can copy Buddha's FS since it's only attainable by those that reach Enlightenment, it's not something that's taught, like Fist of time or stuff. Plus I think Adam can't copy weapon stuff, and is at a disadvantage when it comes to it.
I disagree. Adam's stats, especially his speed, was insane regardless of his Eyes of the Lord. If Hajun was quick enough to tag Buddha before he was first stabbed, I'm pretty sure Adam could tag Buddha, too.

As for overall power levels, I'd rank it like this:

Zeus >= Adam > Kojiro = Buddha = Qin Shi >= Poseidon = Hajun = Hades > Shiva = Thor = Hercules > Lu Bu >= Raiden > Jack

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I disagree. Adam's stats, especially his speed, was insane regardless of his Eyes of the Lord. If Hajun was quick enough to tag Buddha before he was first stabbed, I'm pretty sure Adam could tag Buddha, too.
I disagree. Adam's stats seem to depend on his opponent.

Plus Buddha is faster than Zeus chan.
Buddha was already faster than old man Zeus chan, without precog as well, as his eyes are normal, and he effortlessly dodges all of Zeus chan's attempts at getting his food
Moreover, Buddha is also faster than Buff Zeus chan. Ares who could perceive Zeus chan's buff form while fighting
couldn't perceive Buddha moving.
He has no idea what happened and is lying through his teeth lmao. So Buddha's speed is above Zeus chan's speed. In any form. I'll explain below why in Adamas form as well.

Even Ares was able to perceive Zeus chan's Adamas form fight. Hermes who can perceive much better than Ares could. Actually everyone could perceive the fight between Adamas Zeus chan and Adam.

You can see people commenting on the fight, what's going on, describing it as a beautiful dance, and even Ares himself calls the fight beautiful, which he couldn't do if he didn't see it. And unlike the times where Ares is just bullshitting, he's not doing it here, no one prompted him to comment on anything, he called it as such because he could see it and thus perceived it as such. And even other people could perceive it, hence the line 'And at a sight of such a beautiful dance, both sides of the crowd blah blah'.
Therefore, Buddha moves faster than Zeus chan. The only move Ares couldn't perceive from Zeus chan was the fist that surpasses time.

And like I said, Adam's stats seem to depend on his opponent. So he'd be able to copy Buddha's speed, but not his techs.
Adam's power lies in copying others' techs. However, he cannot, or shouldn't be able to copy Buddha's powers.
As opposed to Zeus' fist that surpasses time that is an ability that can be learned, as Zeus learned it from his father Kronos, Buddha's state of future vision is thanks to Enlightenment. Only the Enlightened one can attain such a state.
Furthermore, Adam cannot copy Buddha's weapon and the techs he uses that way. Buddha primarily fights with a weapon which makes him a bad matchup for Adam.

In conclusion, Buddha beats Adam.​

I disagree. Adam's stats seem to depend on his opponent.

Plus Buddha is faster than Zeus chan.
Buddha was already faster than old man Zeus chan, without precog as well, as his eyes are normal, and he effortlessly dodges all of Zeus chan's attempts at getting his food
Moreover, Buddha is also faster than Buff Zeus chan. Ares who could perceive Zeus chan's buff form while fighting
couldn't perceive Buddha moving.
He has no idea what happened and is lying through his teeth lmao. So Buddha's speed is above Zeus chan's speed. In any form. I'll explain below why in Adamas form as well.

Even Ares was able to perceive Zeus chan's Adamas form fight. Hermes who can perceive much better than Ares could. Actually everyone could perceive the fight between Adamas Zeus chan and Adam.

You can see people commenting on the fight, what's going on, describing it as a beautiful dance, and even Ares himself calls the fight beautiful, which he couldn't do if he didn't see it. And unlike the times where Ares is just bullshitting, he's not doing it here, no one prompted him to comment on anything, he called it as such because he could see it and thus perceived it as such. And even other people could perceive it, hence the line 'And at a sight of such a beautiful dance, both sides of the crowd blah blah'.
Therefore, Buddha moves faster than Zeus chan. The only move Ares couldn't perceive from Zeus chan was the fist that surpasses time.

And like I said, Adam's stats seem to depend on his opponent. So he'd be able to copy Buddha's speed, but not his techs.
Adam's power lies in copying others' techs. However, he cannot, or shouldn't be able to copy Buddha's powers.
As opposed to Zeus' fist that surpasses time that is an ability that can be learned, as Zeus learned it from his father Kronos, Buddha's state of future vision is thanks to Enlightenment. Only the Enlightened one can attain such a state.
Furthermore, Adam cannot copy Buddha's weapon and the techs he uses that way. Buddha primarily fights with a weapon which makes him a bad matchup for Adam.

In conclusion, Buddha beats Adam.​
If Adam's stats depend on his opponents, then how did he surpass the punch that transcends time? Shouldn't he be able only to equal it by this logic?

Same question also applies to why he died if his stats depends on his opponents. If that were really the case, then both Adam and Zeus would have survived their fight.

I think saying Adam can only copy his opponents is wrong. Besides, Adam also fights with a knuckle duster, so he can attack weapons just fine.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
If Adam's stats depend on his opponents, then how did he surpass the punch that transcends time? Shouldn't he be able only to equal it by this logic?

Same question also applies to why he died if his stats depends on his opponents. If that were really the case, then both Adam and Zeus would have survived their fight.

I think saying Adam can only copy his opponents is wrong. Besides, Adam also fights with a knuckle duster, so he can attack weapons just fine.
Because like I said it depends on his opponent. Like when he fought Zeus he was Zeus+.
If he fought Jack he'd be Jack+.
That's what I meant.

It’s possible that Adam has a set value of stats and they increase per his opponent. Or decrease.

Because his eyes gave out. He could no longer maintain the copying.

Yeah but he can't do with knuckledusters what Buddha does with his wide range of weapons.

Br0 I don't see anything here lol.
The forum fucked up and nothing I wrote got posted. :lusalty:

Because like I said it depends on his opponent. Like when he fought Zeus he was Zeus+.
If he fought Jack he'd be Jack+.
That's what I meant.

It’s possible that Adam has a set value of stats and they increase per his opponent. Or decrease.

Because his eyes gave out. He could no longer maintain the copying.

Yeah but he can't do with knuckledusters what Buddha does with his wide range of weapons.
I think it's a little too speculative to say that about Adam's ability. Also, like I said, if Adam is Zeus+, he wouldn't have died and his eyes therefore wouldn't have given out.

All in all, I think Adam being a melee fighter does not mean anybody with a weapon instantly has an advantage against him. He blitzed the Serpent very easily and not even Zeus could bring him to his knees. If he were to face Buddha, he'll just keep his distance while trying to blitz Buddha. It will then become a contest of speed and I am not sure Buddha can win here.

While the feat Ares could not notice was obviously great, Ares looked more surprised at what Buddha just did than outright not being able to see it, tbh.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
The forum fucked up and nothing I wrote got posted. :lusalty:
LMAO, it happens.

I think it's a little too speculative to say that about Adam's ability.
I think that's how it works. Because if Adam had better stats than Zeus already there'd be no need to copy his abilities. Adam has some base. What exactly that base is capable of is not known to us. The Jack thing was just an example. Say Zeus is a 100. And Thor is a 90. Just arbitrary numbers. Adam's base is like 50. When Adam fights Thor he becomes a 95. When he fights Zeus he becomes a 105, etc.

Also, like I said, if Adam is Zeus+, he wouldn't have died and his eyes therefore wouldn't have given out.
But his eyes did give out. And because they did, he could no longer maintain that state of copying Zeus' stats and thus reverted to his base ones and lost due to it.

All in all, I think Adam being a melee fighter does not mean anybody with a weapon instantly has an advantage against him. He blitzed the Serpent very easily and not even Zeus could bring him to his knees.
The weapon example is to show that Adam cannot replicate those techs as far as we know. I think that's a fair approach. Iirc Adam asked Zeus and even told him a few times he should have used a weapon against him.

If he were to face Buddha, he'll just keep his distance while trying to blitz Buddha. It will then become a contest of speed and I am not sure Buddha can win here.
He can try but he won't be blitzing Buddha, especially since Buddha has precog.

While the feat Ares could not notice was obviously great, Ares looked more surprised at what Buddha just did than outright not being able to see it, tbh.
I disagree. Ares is obviously lost and has 0 idea what had happened at all. He needs Hermes to explain what transpired cuz he couldn't perceive it at all.