Discussion Power RoR Power Level General.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
So I was rereading some chapters and noticed the translation has been updated to the official translation.

And I noticed something about Adam.

This is the unofficial translation regarding the Eyes of the Lord and what they can do

This is the official

As you can see a lot has been changed. Starting from the words used to describe the ability. The official description limits it solely to divine techniques, which goes along with the name they give it, aka, Divine Replication. Now if I am understanding this properly, it limits Adam to copying Divine or in other words Gods' techniques exclusively. Meaning Adam should not be able to copy the techniques that humans use.

Thoughts?​

So I was rereading some chapters and noticed the translation has been updated to the official translation.

This is the unofficial translation regarding the Eyes of the Lord and what they can do

This is the official

As you can see a lot has been changed. Starting from the words used to describe the ability. The official description limits it solely to divine techniques, which goes along with the name they give it, aka, Divine Replication. Now if I am understanding this properly, it limits Adam to copying Divine or in other words Gods' techniques exclusively. Meaning Adam should not be able to copy the techniques that humans use.

Thoughts?​
Well he still possesses incredible stats as well hes been taking a beating from Adamas Zeus and enduring it.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Well he still possesses incredible stats as well hes been taking a beating from Adamas Zeus and enduring it.
Yeah that's true.

I've posited earlier that Adam has base stats that are his actual stats and that based on the opponents he levels up though.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Adam copying Zeus punches and attacks dont think he copied his stats lol. If he did wouldnt he have been as durable as Adamas Zeus? When he clearly wasn't.
Imo it's highly likely that it's like that because if his og stats are already at such a level he wouldn't need to use his power to dodge or attack. Cuz his eyes gave out.

Imo it's highly likely that it's like that because if his og stats are already at such a level he wouldn't need to use his power to dodge or attack. Cuz his eyes gave out.
I dont know man, his eyes giving out means he was tanking Adamas Zeus hits and dishing out fast jabs while his eyes were out. So that goes against your supposition no?

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I just pointed out that if its like that then his durability stat shouldve mirrored Adamas Zeus though, also that means he was tanking Adamas Zeus hits and dishing out fast jabs while his eyes were out. So that goes against your supposition no?
No that's what I am saying. His eyes gave out so he could no longer replicate Zeus' stats and reverted to his own. He probably could mimic them for a short while still but not for long after his eyes stopped. That's why he could only defend against Zeus when his eyes gave out and needed to be hit in order to grab Zeus and hit him back.

It's possible I am wrong of course, but I don't see the need for Adam to copy attacks and use his power to dodge if his stats are already at such a high level.

To put it into numbers, if Adam's regular stats are 100, and Adam Zeus is also a 100 for the sake of argument, Adam shouldn't need to copy Zeus' other abilities when Zeus is not at the top of his game. If reg Zeus is like 70 for stats, just a number, than Adam would have no need to copy those, since they would already be below his existing stats.

EDIT: I am hitting the sack now lol. We'll continue some other time.

No that's what I am saying. His eyes gave out so he could no longer replicate Zeus' stats and reverted to his own. He probably could mimic them for a short while still but not for long after his eyes stopped. That's why he could only defend against Zeus when his eyes gave out and needed to be hit in order to grab Zeus and hit him back.

It's possible I am wrong of course, but I don't see the need for Adam to copy attacks and use his power to dodge if his stats are already at such a high level.
Thats a lot of supposition here, what we saw is his eyes giving out therefore he couldnt copy but he was still tanking Adamas hits and was retaliating for a long while. Nowhere does it say that he can retain a copy temporarily after breaking contact with an opponent in the manga.

To put it into numbers, if Adam's regular stats are 100, and Adam Zeus is also a 100 for the sake of argument, Adam shouldn't need to copy Zeus other abilities when Zeus is not at the top of his game. If reg Zeus is like 70 for stats, just a number, than Adam would have no need to copy those, since they would already be below his existing stats.
Oh I got what you were saying dw lol.

But having the same stats doesnt mean you can utilize those stats to the max of their extent, for the record I think Adams stats are notably lower than Zeus, for example he was not hurting Zeus in Adamas while Zeus was hurting him. So there is that.[/QUOTE]

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Thats a lot of supposition here, what we saw is his eyes giving out therefore he couldnt copy but he was still tanking Adamas hits and was retaliating for a long while. Nowhere does it say that he can retain a copy temporarily after breaking contact with an opponent in the manga.
It just means that Adam's stats were enough to tank those attacks for a period of time. His eyes gave him the amp to effortlessly dodge all of Zeus' attacks but as soon they gave out he could just defend and let himself get hit.

But having the same stats doesnt mean you can utilize those stats to the max of their extent
But that's Adam's whole thing basically. Copy and utilize to the best extent possible.

for the record I think Adams stats are notably lower than Zeus, for example he was not hurting Zeus in Adamas while Zeus was hurting him. So there is that
So we basically agree. Adam has some base stats but his copy gives him excess to better stats.

This is the official

Thoughts?​
I don't know man. Was Snake Bloke a divine being? Cause Adam copied that guy's technique with no problems.
Yeah, that makes sense. Lol.

On a bit of an unrelated note, Adam's Eyes of the Lord ability has one more weird thing going on.

In Chapter 10, when Adam faces off against Snake Bloke, his fingernails physically change shape in order to copy the latter's technique.
So Adam has some minor shape shifting abilities I guess? :quest:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I don't know man. Was Snake Bloke a divine being? Cause Adam copied that guy's technique with no problems.
I believe he was some kind of higher being/deity as well. Not human. Adam and Eve should be the only humans in paradise.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Fair enough. Lol. There is an entire big arse crowd of fodder deities taking up the spectators seats on the god's side of the stadium. I forget how numerous these guys are.
Aye. He was probably the same type as the fodder spectators. Just a side deity or something.

I haven't read the manga I've only seen the Netflix series but imo buddha seemed to outclass everyone in his power. I assumed zeus would be the strongest but I mean he barely best adam who was strong. But I think buddahs future power would have defeated adam easily. So I think he could get zeus. Also he had to fight basically two people and one was a guy who everyone seemed afraid of and he still took him down. I'm on the buddha train hard
Post automatically merged:

Interesting thread.

This is tricky because we are in the middle of Buddha vs Zero, so I am going to hold off mentioning them both until that fight is finished.

Tier 1 = Adam, Zeus, and Poseidon.

Tier 2 = Thor & Hercules.

Tier 3 = Shiva, Lu Bu, and Raiden.

Sasaki and Jack are very tricky to rank, tbh.

Sasaki is kinda obvious. He is the sort of fighter who grows stronger as a fight progresses. If his opponents fucks around like Poseidon does, his opponent will find out. On the other hand, I do not know if Sasaki can transcend time to rival Zeus and Adam. If he can, however, then there is no logical way to defeat him because he will surpass Tier 1 to become Tier 0. For this reason, he fluctuates between all tiers, I think.

Jack is the physically weakest fighter in the series so far, but even Loki is nowhere near as cunning as he is. I feel like Jack is virtually invincible on the Victorian London stage and while Jack's physiology is lower than Tier 3, his intelligence and trickery are Tier 0, lmao.

Interesting thread.

This is tricky because we are in the middle of Buddha vs Zero, so I am going to hold off mentioning them both until that fight is finished.

Tier 1 = Adam, Zeus, and Poseidon.

Tier 2 = Thor & Hercules.

Tier 3 = Shiva, Lu Bu, and Raiden.

Sasaki and Jack are very tricky to rank, tbh.

Sasaki is kinda obvious. He is the sort of fighter who grows stronger as a fight progresses. If his opponents fucks around like Poseidon does, his opponent will find out. On the other hand, I do not know if Sasaki can transcend time to rival Zeus and Adam. If he can, however, then there is no logical way to defeat him because he will surpass Tier 1 to become Tier 0. For this reason, he fluctuates between all tiers, I think.

Jack is the physically weakest fighter in the series so far, but even Loki is nowhere near as cunning as he is. I feel like Jack is virtually invincible on the Victorian London stage and while Jack's physiology is lower than Tier 3, his intelligence and trickery are Tier 0, lmao.
How do you have hercules in tier 2 when he lost to Jack the ripper. And you left out buddha is clearly tier 1 also I mean he best two guys basically and the second one all the gods seemed afraid. And buddha still took them down. And Zeus fight was just wack he just got beat up until Adam went brain dead.
Tier 1: Buddha, Thor, Zeus, Dude buddha fought can't remember his name lol.
Tier 2: Shiva, Sasaki, poseidon, Adam
Tier 3: Hercules, Jack, Taememon
Tier 4: First gut that fought Thor

Tier 1: Buddha, Zeus, Zero, Thor
Tier 2: Shiva, Sasaki, Poseidon, Adam
Tier 3: Hercules, Jack, Raiden
Tier 4: Lu Bu
I gotta give number one to buddha fought two gods. And zero all the gods seemed afraid of and he still fucked him up. Thor won pretty easily and Zeus is just zeus so he's up there even tho he fight kinda sucked
Shiva had a crazy battle and managed to win with no arms so he's second Tier Sasaki managed to beat Zeus older brother in poseidon who everyone feared so he gets a high spot for me too. Adam nearly beat Zeus. And poseidon probably would of won if he just went after Sasaki and didn't let him take so much time to predict his moves so I still have him in tier two even tho he lost.
Hercules was a disappointment losing to Jack but I almost think he lost on purpose to help the humans so I'm kinda not sure were he goes so I put him in tier 3, Jack is just so smart he gets is tier 3 for me even tho he's probably the weakest fighter of them all. And Raiden was a beast even tho he lost he completely destroyed Shiva and Shiva basically got lucky just barely out lasting him. Imo is Raiden just avoided him once he was burning he probably could of won but he kept going after him and gave him a chance to end it. And LuBu goes at the end cause he just had no shot against Thor.

Last edited: