Discussion Power RoR Power Level General.

Yeah I agree lol. I try to base it on portayal but then you have every single dude being called unmatched under the heavens, the strongest human, the god of destruction, unparalleled in all existence etc lmao. It gets very messy.
Indeed. In most other series, they start small and work their way up the metaphorical food chain thus giving the reader a grounding within the verse.

RoR immediately goes balls deep and mercilessly tosses the reader into a conflict between top tiers right from the get go because that is basically what every RoR fighter contextually is, a top tier.

I get why RoR is the way it is but that still doesn't change the difficulty in power scaling it. Lol.

Light D Lamperouge

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
Indeed. In most other series, they start small and work their way up the metaphorical food chain thus giving the reader a grounding within the verse.

RoR immediately goes balls deep and mercilessly tosses the reader into a conflict between top tiers right from the get go because that is basically what every RoR fighter contextually is, a top tier.

I get why RoR is the way it is but that still doesn't change the difficulty in power scaling it. Lol.
Yeah my point exactly lol.

What I do think is that Adam has an advantage against most of the opponents. The man outsped someone who surpassed time lmfao. If he can retain the techniques he copied then all he's gotta do is copy the others' abilities and boom he's the strongest lol.

Last edited:
Yeah my point exactly lol.

What I do think is that Adam has an advantage against most of the opponents. The man outsped someone who surpassed time lmfao. If he can retain the techniques he copied then all he's gotta do is copy the others' abilities and bum he's the strongest lol.
Yeah, no official limit has actually been placed on that ability other than the time Zeus overwhelmed it with sheer might and the overuse of the ability permanently blinded Adam and even then it was an exceedingly close victory for Zeus to pull off (and nobody else seemingly comes close to Zeus for sheer might anyway).

I initially assumed that Adam could only copy martial arts techniques that were compatible with his body but nope, the broken bitch can apparently even manipulate his damn body to mimic others. Lol. Damn snake man scene.

Anyway, when it comes to Eyes of the Lord, I do not think it would be unreasonable to assume that;

I) Adam cannot copy Volund specific powers such as Jack's.

II) While Adam can seemingly manipulate already existing body parts to mimic certain techniques (e.g. Adam's nails vs the Serpent), he cannot create entirely new body parts (e.g. if a technique requires four arms, Adam ain't copying that).

III) Adam cannot copy purely mental abilities such as Sasaki's scanning prowess or Buddha's Enlightenment.

IV) Adam cannot copy techniques that require an item (e.g. Buddha's staff).

Otherwise, Adam quickly becomes the Yhwach of Ragnarok. Lol.

Light D Lamperouge

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
Anyway, when it comes to Eyes of the Lord, I do not think it would be unreasonable to assume that;

I) Adam cannot copy Volund specific powers such as Jack's.

II) While Adam can seemingly manipulate already existing body parts to mimic certain techniques (e.g. Adam's nails vs the Serpent), he cannot create entirely new body parts (e.g. if a technique requires four arms, Adam ain't copying that).

III) Adam cannot copy purely mental abilities such as Sasaki's scanning prowess or Buddha's Enlightenment.

IV) Adam cannot copy techniques that require an item (e.g. Buddha's staff).
Yes this makes sense. Otherwise what's the point lmfao? I think Adam is capable of copying techniques irregardless of their speed and power but not mental ones, like you mentioned. Buddha's powers can only be achieved by the Enlightened one so I think Adam won't be able to copy it.

Interesting thing I remembered about Adam though. Only his volund, the knuckleduster had no special power lmao. Other than naturally making him hit a bit harder like any knuckleduster. But for example
- Lu Bu's Sky Piercer was given the ability to break any armor thanks to Randgriz and her special power
- Sasaki's weapon was given the power by Hrist to transform into two separate blades after having been shattered previously
- Jack's gloves can turn any object he touches into a divine item thanks to Hlokk
- Raiden is granted the ability to use all his strength, unhindered by his rare medical condition, as well as gaining full control of his muscles, allowing him to even shift their mass freely throughout his body thanks to Prudr

Adam though error 404 lol. Special power cannot be found. Was this a nerf lmfao?

Last edited:
That makes sense lol.

Forgive me for not going back and reading, but who do you think is the strongest from the Godโ€™s side and why?
Imo Zeus is probably the strongest. He can surpass time with his attacks. He's the chairman of the council. But I also think Buddha is amazingly strong, heck maybe even stronger tbh. It depends on a lot of things, and some Gods might be hiding their power, like Odin for instance, or Hermes, but a safe bet imo is that Zeus and Buddha are the top.

Also found this tiermaker for ROR if anyone wants to use it.

https://tiermaker.com/create/record-of-ragnarok-tier-list-641883
This.

Zeus, Poseidon, Thor, and Buddha are the most impressive Gods so far.

Zeus > Time, so there.

Poseidon got that divine swagger, lmao, and is the quickest & the most skillful of the gods so far.

Thor is neither as quick as Poseidon nor be above time like Zeus, but far dwarves them both in pure strength.

But, yes, Buddha might prove himself to be Top 1. :cheers: