Powers & Abilities Rough Map of Haki for Swordsmen..

What is Armament Bougyo?

Why is Coating and Infusion different
Basicly Ryou..

Coating when it comes to CoC is an invisible bubble the same a Ryou manifesting around the personal range not comming from within the body.. CoC infusion would be the equivalent of a hardened Sword.. Directly on the blade..
Post automatically merged:

We've seen how Zoro awakened haki, and we know Ryuo is taught in Wano, so we can say this with confidence.

How do you know what Mihawk, Shanks, Roger and Rayleigh learned first?
Good point i do not have evidence of it.. But Rayleigh did show Ryou with his hand when he demonstrated CoA to Luffy which would mean he could have learned base CoA first then.. lt's not a hundred percent proof that he learned base CoA first though.. l guess i would need to further investigate this..

lt's reasonable to think that most swordsmen learn base CoA first then Ryou as it's a natural progression..

Last edited:
Basicly Ryou..

Coating when it comes to CoC is an invisible bubble the same a Ryou manifesting around the personal range not comming from within the body.. CoC infusion would be the equivalent of a hardened Sword.. Directly on the blade..
Post automatically merged:

Good point i do not have evidence of it.. But Rayleigh did show Ryou with his hand when he demonstrated CoA to Luffy which would mean he could have learned base CoA first then.. lt's not a hundred percent proof that he learned base CoA first though.. l guess i would need to further investigate this..

lt's reasonable to think that most swordsmen learn base CoA first then Ryou as it's a natural progression..
Fair enough bro. I disagree, but theories do keep things interesting

I’ll say this, you’re onto something but you’re incapable of putting it into words.
Shanks and Roger’s swordsmanship will differ from Mihawk’s that’s for sure. Not in his wildest dreams will Mihawk have stronger CoC

That said, it still doesn’t change the fact that WSS Mihawk > Snitch

I’ll say this, you’re onto something but you’re incapable of putting it into words.
Shanks and Roger’s swordsmanship will differ from Mihawk’s that’s for sure. Not in his wildest dreams will Mihawk have stronger CoC

That said, it still doesn’t change the fact that WSS Mihawk > Snitch
You’re saying i’m onto something is great.. l will take it and run with it.. lol

CoC coating is not a part of the path to WSS.. As it’s an outward effect not applied on the Sword like hardening..
Does that make sense?..

Whats the difference between the two paths? You just made up some random nonsense, thats why you have voice of all things in your list. Its like if I randomly add BOAT (breath of all things) in the WSS path lol.
The difference is mostly how Haki is used in conjunction with the Sword.. Skipping to Ryou instead of learning Base body CoA..
And the same for CoC to CoC infusion skipping CoC coating as it's not in direct fusion with the sword like Hardening on the Blade..

lsn't the Breath of all things the same as the Voice of all things but at a lesser level?..

You can remove the PK and WSS paths.

So your flowchart shows there's two different top tier Swordsmanship.

COC coating vs COC infusion.

Which is stronger?

Well, who became the WSS?

Was it Shanks who's swordsmanship is COC coating?

:pepehawk::pepehawk::pepehawk:
Hard to say without further knowledge but CoC coating is not used in a Duel for the WSS title in my opinion..

Unless there is a CoC coating Swordsman willing to not respect the peak of Swordsmanship approach and fight..
You won't see a battle of CoC coating vs CoC infusion..

The difference is mostly how Haki is used in conjunction with the Sword.. Skipping to Ryou instead of learning Base body CoA..
And the same for CoC to CoC infusion skipping CoC coating as it's not in direct fusion with the sword like Hardening on the Blade..
"CoC infusion" - where did you get this term? Stop making things up. Both your rough maps are trash. If you are really looking for a difference, you should focus on swordskills and techniques, not on haki.

Last edited: