Powers & Abilities Rough Map of Haki for Swordsmen..

What is the counterpart of lnternal Destruction CoA for Swordsmen, that was
the part i was missing to integrate in my chart.. l think high quality blades such as Enma can’t be destroyed from within the same as the tree Luffy busted open from the other side on chapter 955 because they stack that exccess Ryuo to beam out next level Haki techniques..

So now i’m pretty sure koH is the Swordsmanship version of internal destruction CoA..
ln fact i would say the first time Zoro used internal destruction CoA is when he used Ashura in Enies Lobby..
:gokulaugh:

It absolutely is a reference.

Luffy on that picture is using acoc

And zoro has the same thing on his swords.

Red and black lightning in the anime has always been coc
Yet on the cover volume it's only black for Zoro with the Green smoke..

Also want to add something that's been on my mind about the Daikengo thing..
l think Zoro means that he won't just become the WSS, he will be the Strongest WSS that ever lived, meaning
above Ryuma too..

So why have the anime gave zoro acoc if he doesn't have it ?
l already told you Red and Black lightning is CoA.. lf you take a CoC clash for example Doflamingo invisible CoC is diffused along side colored CoA..
Post automatically merged:

Do you know why the official manga colouring comes out only until after the anime has adapted it? Because it follows the anime dipshit
:kayneshrug:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Red and black lightning has never been coa.

Yes dummy because it was a normal coc clash.

Same thing happens when zoro coats his sword in coc like Shanks last chapter people got kod.

l already told you Red and Black lightning is CoA.. lf you take a CoC clash for example Doflamingo invisible CoC is diffused along side colored CoA..

Post automatically merged: