Powers & Abilities Rough Map of Haki for Swordsmen..

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
But it is.. lt's insanity to think Zoro has AdCoC just based on visuals Haki trails.. Zoro is suppose to not touch if he was using AdCoC!..
As always the point your pussy out from. Ragnoraku th attack which showed luffy acoc
Hit luffy.
Acoc doesn't always mean not touching
Haki trails sfx visuals amongst other things prove zoro has acoc.

As always the point your pussy out from. Ragnoraku th attack which showed luffy acoc
Hit luffy.
Acoc doesn't always mean not touching
Haki trails sfx visuals amongst other things prove zoro has acoc.
Okay lets go one point at the time..

Revealing a Big Power up in One Piece has to be first Shown by the main character no?.. The surprise effect..
You can't show someone cutting steel before Zoro does it come on man...

HA001

Look coward. I'm not letting you run.

If acoc is not touching

Why did kaidos attack touch luffy with acoc

Not touching was already shown in Roger vs wb so timing is not an excuse.

Okay lets go one point at the time..

Revealing a Big Power up in One Piece has to be first Shown by the main character no?.. The surprise effect..

You can't show someone cutting steel before Zoro does it come on man...

Look coward. I'm not letting you run.

If acoc is not touching

Why did kaidos attack touch luffy with acoc

Not touching was already shown in Roger vs wb so timing is not an excuse.
lt was shown once but not explained people didn't know what it was..

Same with Roger's kamusari foreshadowing the next CoA step for Swordsmen..

HA001

You still running from the fucking point.

Why did kaidos acoc attack touch luffy if acoc is only not touch
lt was shown once but not explained people didn't know what it was..

Same with Roger's kamusari foreshadowing the next CoA step for Swordsmen..

Give your opinion.. Does this helps you understand the different types of Swordsmen?..

Edit: l forgot about internal destruction CoA which is related to learning CoC infusion and kuja arrows most likely..
Just Skimmed through this drivel. Oh boy! The level of Cope from you Shanks fanboys is crazy lmao. let me simplfy it for you and your fellow Copers okey?

1. A Swordsman is someone who fights with a blade (primarily).
2. A Master Swordsman is someone who incorporates AdCoC into his sword style/techniques. We've Shanks being called a master Swordsman & post-Wano Zoro is also labelled as one
3. With all this, there's 1 man that stands above all Swordsman, and that's Mihawk. Anything and everything related to the way of the blade, whether that's Sword techniques, style/skill/strength & Haki, he is second to nobody. That will not change until Zoro Surpasses him.
Make all your little diagrams though yh? :milaugh:

ls that what you got from what i said.. Both Zoro and Mihawk or whoever aiming for the pinnacle of Swordsmanship wont have CoC coating..
Now this is you not being able to read or youre just slow af lmao :pepehawk:

Just Skimmed through this drivel. Oh boy! The level of Cope from you Shanks fanboys is crazy lmao. let me simplfy it for you and your fellow Copers okey?

1. A Swordsman is someone who fights with a blade (primarily).
2. A Master Swordsman is someone who incorporates AdCoC into his sword style/techniques. We've Shanks being called a master Swordsman & post-Wano Zoro is also labelled as one
3. With all this, there's 1 man that stands above all Swordsman, and that's Mihawk. Anything and everything related to the way of the blade, whether that's Sword techniques, style/skill/strength & Haki, he is second to nobody. That will not change until Zoro Surpasses him.
Make all your little diagrams though yh? :milaugh:

Now this is you not being able to read or youre just slow af lmao :pepehawk:
A Swordsman is someone who fights with a Blade..

VS

A Pure Swordsman is someone who fights " by " the Blade..

A Swordsman is someone who fights with a Blade..

VS

A Pure Swordsman is someone who fights " by " the Blade..
"Pure Swordsman" is just a term coined by cope-heads like you, cause of your insecure inferiority complex when it comes to 2 fictional swordsmen, Zoro & Mihawk.

There's only ever been Swordsman and Non-swordsman, and all swordsmen are inferior to Mihawk and will be inferior to Zoro.

"Pure Swordsman" is just a term coined by cope-heads like you, cause of your insecure inferiority complex when it comes to 2 fictional swordsmen, Zoro & Mihawk.

There's only ever been Swordsman and Non-swordsman, and all swordsmen are inferior to Mihawk and will be inferior to Zoro.
Not me the recent thread of @Nidai_Kitetsu mention " Pure " Swordsman many times..

Interesting thread. If I understand correctly, that means that if you are a swordsman and aim for WSS you will choose a specific path, but if you're a swordsman and aim for PK title you will choose another path.
Sounds like bullshit to me.
The strongest characters use the same tools, weapon and haki or df and haki