[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jester - DON !

now i don't know if he really types out like 3-4 words normally, but he's least concerned about defending himself, the most casual of all. and there's atleast one scum on this wagon who calls him scum. I'll start with a RVS EVEN THOUGH HALF THE DAY IS PASSED.

Vote Lynch - @Reborn

Jester - DON !

now i don't know if he really types out like 3-4 words normally, but he's least concerned about defending himself, the most casual of all. and there's atleast one scum on this wagon who calls him scum. I'll start with a RVS EVEN THOUGH HALF THE DAY IS PASSED.

Vote Lynch - @Reborn
So you're not considering he could just be playing like this to make us think he's Jester while he's actual scum?

Jester - DON !

Vote Lynch - @Reborn
why're you lynching him? Don't tell cause he is being aggresive.

Thinking Homelander is the Jester. Because he is way too sheepy and claims he knows my play style when he played like...2 games with me or something. That's strange.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Jester - DON !

Vote Lynch - @Reborn
WTF! This is the most absurd reason I heard for lynching me.

I have been aggressive always... there is nothing new this time.

And, btw stop acting like townie after claiming....

You could be third party.....and now I am more sure that you are... you want to get rid of me because I caught your bS

Status
Not open for further replies.