[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
What are our reads so far, Al?
tac looking scummy with his push

I don't know your meta but I know you're not new so you being laid back is a bit odd

poison is either scum or not focused at all

don and relap both are giving jester vibes

beta and lanji are looking ok

so far that's what I've

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I can vote for Relapse, so we have accomplished something today.

I think it's dumb as fuck, given his playstyle. But I'll vote for him. Regarding earlier moves-Reborn was bad for me, Bogard is undeniably a good move made by me but poorly executed. There was no way I could've known he was jester given the stipulations surrounding him.

Vote Lynch Relapse @Dragomir

read so far well mine
Finalbeta used up our claim . Placed two votes on bogard and assumed he had a gf role. Accused bogard ,kiwi, and I of being scum when he comes under suspicion.
Don three votes have all been placed on jesters, subsecuently accusing flower of being scum and giving final votes to send bogard and relapse to rng. Earlier he put a target on reborn who was also a jester .
Tac missed first vote till the end where he and queen stepped in to out bogard however queen isnt stern on her place. She is voting relapse currently while tac doesnt want to do so . This and the fact he came in to out bogard last round after folks lost their votes is very sus. asked him where's his head's at havent recieved a response yet I see him commenting on other events in the forum.

Relapse all around troll had to read , but had it out for flower since day one . added bonus poison confirms either relapse or don or both might be scum through some power of hers.

AL sama

Red Haired

I think it's dumb as fuck, given his playstyle. But I'll vote for him. Regarding earlier moves-Reborn was bad for me, Bogard is undeniably a good move made by me but poorly executed. There was no way I could've known he was jester given the stipulations surrounding him.

can you give your reads??

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
can you give your reads??
I'll tell you who I find scummy.

Kiwipom—For a good player like her, she seems purposefully ignorant of my methodology and is using thin strands to accuse me of being scum. I don't like her less active play style, then suddenly appearing active after I've spent most of the game scum hunting and building on my mistakes.

Finalbeta—It feels like he isn't doing anything? He and Kiwi accused each other, now he's on Lanji. I don't really understand what he's up to. He jumps from one person to another quickly and I haven't seen a solid take from him, apart from the Bogard stuff. Which ultimately led to a poor lynch based off good intuition.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman

Kiwipom—For a good player like her, she seems purposefully ignorant of my methodology and is using thin strands to accuse me of being scum. I don't like her less active play style, then suddenly appearing active after I've spent most of the game scum hunting and building on my mistakes.

Finalbeta—It feels like he isn't doing anything? He and Kiwi accused each other, now he's on Lanji. I don't really understand what he's up to. He jumps from one person to another quickly and I haven't seen a solid take from him, apart from the Bogard stuff. Which ultimately led to a poor lynch based off good intuition.
Wtf Kiwipom is still in the game. I thought she died.

finalbeta accuses anyone who accuses him
he jumped on bogard solely because bogard called his inactivity out.
and kiwi for voting him
instead of bogard in the champagne scuffle.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Wtf Kiwipom is still in the game. I thought she died.
She very much is.
finalbeta accuses anyone who accuses him
he jumped on bogard solely because bogard called his inactivity out.
and kiwi for voting him
instead of bogard in the champagne scuffle.
Exactly. Beta's bouncing around very scum-like. At the very least, he's not benefiting us by acting like a jumping bean. He's just making everyone a little confused with his repeated accusations.

What do you mean by our. Are you 2 teaming?:zorothink:
:catpole:

Why would you vote for him if you think we shouldn't vote for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.