[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Now that we know how The Producers role works, there is another possibility:
- Bogard was Scum and had night immunity. Relapse used his [Villain] ability and turned him into a Jester for the Day 2. I don't really know if that would work on another scum, though.
This is probably what happened to Bogard.

I have the same sentiment regarding Bogard. He never felt like a Jester role since D1, and he predominately was distancing from the game even the day after he had claimed his previous day's inactivity.

My stronger reads in this moment are still LANJI and also Kiwipom.

The latter in particular feels too abstruse. She should have been more proactive as a town, going from her ToS meta. Also she seems like chucking weak pushes in.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
I have the same sentiment regarding Bogard. He never felt like a Jester role since D1, and he predominately was distancing from the game even the day after he had claimed his previous day's inactivity.

My stronger reads in this moment are still LANJI and also Kiwipom.

The latter in particular feels too abstruse. She should have been more proactive as a town, going from her ToS meta. Also she seems like chucking weak pushes in.
Why Lanji
He seems like a townie to me.

:kizabat:

read so far well mine
Finalbeta used up our claim . Placed two votes on bogard and assumed he had a gf role. Accused bogard ,kiwi, and I of being scum when he comes under suspicion.
Don three votes have all been placed on jesters, subsecuently accusing flower of being scum and giving final votes to send bogard and relapse to rng. Earlier he put a target on reborn who was also a jester .
Tac missed first vote till the end where he and queen stepped in to out bogard however queen isnt stern on her place. She is voting relapse currently while tac doesnt want to do so . This and the fact he came in to out bogard last round after folks lost their votes is very sus. asked him where's his head's at havent recieved a response yet I see him commenting on other events in the forum.

Relapse all around troll had to read , but had it out for flower since day one . added bonus poison confirms either relapse or don or both might be scum through some power of hers.
@Don DaSlayer

Because he doesn't even read Kiwipom for example. He avoids doing as much.

kiwi had votes on relapse twice while you placed them on bogard a jester and I just based off the fact he accused you.
I had little reason to suspect kiwi till her recent bout with tac.
if producers arent scum, it still seems counteractive for a scum to go after a serial killer from the first vote.

I'll tell you who I find scummy.

Kiwipom—For a good player like her, she seems purposefully ignorant of my methodology and is using thin strands to accuse me of being scum. I don't like her less active play style, then suddenly appearing active after I've spent most of the game scum hunting and building on my mistakes.

Finalbeta—It feels like he isn't doing anything? He and Kiwi accused each other, now he's on Lanji. I don't really understand what he's up to. He jumps from one person to another quickly and I haven't seen a solid take from him, apart from the Bogard stuff. Which ultimately led to a poor lynch based off good intuition.
@TheAncientCenturion slipped it seems. He had read Kiwipom in here.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Now that we know how The Producers role works, there is another possibility:
- Bogard was Scum and had night immunity. Relapse used his [Villain] ability and turned him into a Jester for the Day 2. I don't really know if that would work on another scum, though.

The reason I believe Relapse could have used [Villain] in Bogard is, Relapse wasn't playing serious at all, he was just trolling. He claimed he PMed Bogard and also involved him in the champagne scuffle. It's very possible he also turned Bogard into a jester, just for lulz
I don't want to make assumptions as of now. We don't know if Relapse can use two of his power on the same person twice. I am pretty confident that Bogard was most likely a jester from the get go.
People doubted killing Relapse after his slip :shame:
I'm a bit disappointed that Relapse flipped serial killer because this means that he wasn't working with anyone so it's a bit harder to read the other players who either supported or was against him. Either way, at least we had some progress and didn't lynch a jester.

Oh come on. Which part was weak? Why don't you quote my analysis and contest it if you don't agree. Also, other than taking our claim, what did you contribute to the town?

*tumbleweed*

I also try to avoid reading posts from Kiwipom.
Bruh.
Because she hasn't made a valid point in 2 in-game days.
You lynched TWO JESTERS. I lynched a Serial Killer. How does that make my points not valid?

@TheAncientCenturion slipped it seems. He had read Kiwipom in here.
Ok, I'm totally for shitting on TAC but that wasn't a slip. He was just joking

Status
Not open for further replies.