[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

1. So what? Just because he turned out to be a townie, doesn't mean he wasn't sus.
2. I believed TAC was scum so why would I try to stop him? Reborn tried and failed. Why didn't you stop him?
3. I quoted you because you are lying. I was more active than you. By far. So by your logic you are more sus than me.
Day 1 is better for no lynch and wait for night phase so on next day player can reveal important info what they did. Why do you think lynching TAC is better choice than no lynch?

Based on my first info reveal Don Daslayer can confirm I am townie.

Day 1 is better for no lynch and wait for night phase so on next day player can reveal important info what they did. Why do you think lynching TAC is better choice than no lynch?

Based on my first info reveal Don Daslayer can confirm I am townie.
Every game I've played has been D1 lynch so no, it is not weird at all. TAC was acting sus, that's his own fault.

You still haven't replied to the fact that you lied that I was inactive when I was far more active than you. Also the people Don mentioned were all sussed at the end of the day by the people who died.

No you are not 'confirmed' . Tracker can be be a town based ability or mafia.

N

NeutralWatcher

Every game I've played has been D1 lynch so no, it is not weird at all. TAC was acting sus, that's his own fault.

You still haven't replied to the fact that you lied that I was inactive when I was far more active than you. Also the people Don mentioned were all sussed at the end of the day by the people who died.

No you are not 'confirmed' . Tracker can be be a town based ability or mafia.
That's because we can only reveal 3 pieces of info. It's better for no lynch than risking a townie. You are experienced player you should have known this.

Why should I reply when I am sure you are scum? I only post when I am sure I can give important information. That doesn't mean I am inactive. My sus on you is based you didn't lynch Finalbeta yesterday.

Now this is suspicious. Why are you susing me back?

No mafia has tracker based ability.
https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Mafia_Deception
https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Mafia_Support

Didn't you agree that I am tracker on previous day?
Hasn't neutral only told us he/she can track someone? How would tracking you, clear you? He/she isn't a cop.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Why? I may well be Town's only Protect Role.

I protected someone. Not sure I can say who I protected directly due to the limitation of only 3 info claims, and I'd rather not waste any if we were refunded one.

FB lied. His role could only self Protect once, and that was his only ability. He claimed he could Self Protect more than once.

He wasn't a Town Protect role either. So nah.

He lied to us. He shouldn't have claimed Town Protect. He shouldn't have claimed unlimited self Protect when he couldn't.

@Finalbeta brought his lynch upon himself.

@Reborn told me to Protect @NeutralWatcher.

A kill was also averted. That may well have been due to my Protect.
How many protective roles the townies has ? only the bodyguard or others ?

Status
Not open for further replies.