[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Don DaSlayer @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @HA001 @Jew D. Boy

You guys seem not so happy with vote on tac? Why?

You guys do realize that it's just the beginning of 48 hours day phase and vote are often casted early on to get more reactions. It's like pressure tactic.

So why it's bothering you?

Anyway, give me your reads
It’s the same for me as I’ve said previously, both in this game and the last - overreacting to asking or answering questions early on rubs me the wrong way. If you’re really town, wouldn’t you want as much information on what’s going on?

@Don DaSlayer @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @HA001 @Jew D. Boy

You guys seem not so happy with vote on tac? Why?

You guys do realize that it's just the beginning of 48 hours day phase and vote are often casted early on to get more reactions. It's like pressure tactic.

So why it's bothering you?

Anyway, give me your reads
Dont think either bogard or tac are scums
it reminds me an awful lot of my reaction last game . Not particularly unhappy with the vote on tac, wondering why bogard implied tac backtracked on reading the op in the first place.
I dont think a scum would push as hard as bogard is right now tho. I did iterate I was going to be a lot calmer this game and thats exactly what am doing.
tldr they both come across as townies for now.

Not so sure what to think of celestia yet.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Not a fan of bringing previous games into play to defend yourself

I feel a bit defensive and diplomatic play from you kiwi...

Give me your reads kiwi
How so? Most of this phase so far is just TAC vs Bogard. But I'll explain my thoughts about it again I guess. I said it earlier that I don't understand Bogard's argument too well. I'll reread it again more carefully this time but from my impression, Bogard was ready to pick a fight with TAC from the get go.

Just look at this, TAC hops in and barely said anything warranting suspicion and Bogard already jumped onto him
3 pages already? I just got on my comp. Let me go through my alerts and then I'll read this thread.
Is this your scum excuse ? :whitepress:
Playing dumb already? Opening post already said everything

Noctis alreaady said DP1 only exceptionally lasted 48h.
So to me, it looks like Bogard was planning to nitpick TAC's posts from the start. But on the flip side, I don't see why mafia would start a weak push for a lynch so early. He will only draw suspicion on himself when TAC flips town, so to me, Bogard looks like a townie that truly believes he caught a slip.

And then there's Drago. He seems townie to me, active, investigating, he was the first to analyze the Bogard vs TAC situation and I agree with his stance. I do see that he is trying to provoke a reaction from me, and I think that's just part of his strategy to scumhunt. My only point about Drago is he was very nitpicky with Celestia about the "fake" vs "forced" argument. Feels like he is taking something trivial and trying to make it bigger than it needs to be

Moving on, there's a lot of players so I'm not gonna make an analysis of everyone. But someone that stood out to me was Don who said multiple times that scum are quiet. That's almost as if he is trying to push an agenda and draw attention specifically to the more quiet users.

I might give a list later with the remaining users. Most haven't said much yet tho so I'm kind of neutral. I wanna look more into the people who jumped onto the "Bogard is bad!" bandwagon. I'll do that in a bit

On other matters, there's at least one scum in Celestia/Kiwipom/Cinera. Does anybody agree with me? If so, who do you think it is?
Why you think so?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Bogard gives me Townie vibe. He definitely pushed tac case hard but I think that's more because of his meta reads on tac which he picked and it doesn't brand him scum.

@TheAncientCenturion I don't see him as townie as of now. His arguments aren't so convincing enough for me. However, lynchin him based on that is tin foil and doesn't make sense.

I would be More cautious of players who tried to take advantage of this situation than Bogard and tac themselves.

@Dragomir you put Bogard and tac as townie and I understand your reasoning.

But what makes you think there is scum among kiwi/Celestia/cinera?

Also tell me what you think of final safe play?

@Jew D. Boy @HA001 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE I understand that you guys don't want to repeat what happened in last game but you guys have to understand that every game is different. You can be cautious but don't push aside Bogard vs tac as something similar to what happened in last game. That's not keeping open mind.

Also, putting vote so early don't amount to lynching.

@Rej @Yo Tan Wa @NeutralWatcher @All_Red @playa4321 @Seraphoenix @RayanOO @Queen give me your reads on Bogard vs tac situation and on othe players

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Reborn I can't convince Bogard, he's too dead set. Whether or not he's scum of some variety or a dumb townie, I can't know. But I feel like the two of us can talk and be reasonable.

I literally do not have the energy to refute walls of text. So let's just have a simple conversation. I won't even try to push Bogard as scum—Drago seems to be an authority figure for the good guys and places a lot of faith in him. I won't go into that. I just want to clear my own name right now.

Can I ask you, @Reborn, why do you think I am scum? What did I say that gave you that implication and what slip up (if any) have I had that makes you think I'm evil?

Reborn

@Reborn I can't convince Bogard, he's too dead set. Whether or not he's scum of some variety or a dumb townie, I can't know. But I feel like the two of us can talk and be reasonable.

I literally do not have the energy to refute walls of text. So let's just have a simple conversation. I won't even try to push Bogard as scum—Drago seems to be an authority figure for the good guys and places a lot of faith in him. I won't go into that. I just want to clear my own name right now.

Can I ask you, @Reborn, why do you think I am scum? What did I say that gave you that implication and what slip up (if any) have I had that makes you think I'm evil?
First of all I didn't brand you as scum. I will put you in neutral with leaning towards being scum.

Reasons

1) you did make a slip. Was it deliberate or genuine will find out eventually.

This is Noctis First post

• Day Start - This game will begin with a Day phase. Day 1 will exceptionally last 48 hours...
  • Phase Length - The game is divided into cycles. Each cycle consists of 2 phases, a day phase, and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours, with the exception of D1.
He clearly mentioned that day phase would last 48 hours. But it was Long post and I can assume that you might overlooked it.

But look below. this is Noctis second post and he highlighted that day one would be 48 hours. I doubt this can be overlooked because noctis also tagged all of us in this post.

Day Phase 1 has officially started. You have 48 hours before the Day Phase ends.

Good Luck!!
Now this is NW post which you quoted.
It is also 2 days for 1 day phase. I haven't played a game with mechanic like this.

15 players we have 24 hours for 1 day phase.

20 players we have 48 hours for 1 day phase.
Both posts of Noctis and NW post was made on first page itself.

If you had any confusion you could have simply scroll up to cross check but you argued this
Well, I read the OP post but I got really confused when the poster above mentioned a 48 hour day phase. It was easier to ask about it then to go up and reread.

But what's the issue with... Asking a question?
How come asking NW is much more easier than simply scrolling up and looking at Noctis two post one of which has highlighted in bold about day phase length?

Now let's assume that you were simply wanted to clarify things.

But then you Said this...
???!

Yeah, I read the OP and then the write up, but when I saw the post by Neutral Watcher, I didn't remember seeing anything about 48 hour Nights and Day phases. So I asked as I continued reading the thread.
How come you forgot what you read on Noctis post made on first page before quoting NW post which was also made on first page? I mean you claim that you don't remember info about 48 hours day phase but you were still going through first page while you claimed so.

Also, NW Post didn't mention anything regarding 48 hours night....

No matter how you see that tac but Bogard seeing that as acting dumb is reasonable from my point of view.

Now let's move on to second reason

2) you lost your calm and composure when Bogard repeatedly tried to put you under pressure. Yes, I can understand that you could be frustrated as something similar happened to you last game but that you do know losing calm is never a good sign.

3) you brought last game activity as defense. I already said I am not fan of such act.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
First of all I didn't brand you as scum. I will put you in neutral with leaning towards being scum.

Reasons

1) you did make a slip. Was it deliberate or genuine will find out eventually.
That's not a slip, Reborn.

I read the OP.
I read the follow up, mood setting post.
Then I went and asked a question when I saw mention of 48 hour phases.

This is the premise, not a slip.

How come asking NW is much more easier than simply scrolling up and looking at Noctis two post one of which has highlighted in bold about day phase length?
I answered this. I was scrolling through the first 3 pages and figured it was easier to quote and move on.

How come you forgot what you read on Noctis post made on first page before quoting NW post which was also made on first page? I mean you claim that you don't remember info about 48 hours day phase but you were still going through first page while you claimed so.
Let's apply a little common sense;

I read the OP, I then asked a question about the day phases. I didn't see it in there. Whether I didn't read the OP well enough (evidently not, because my first real post was asking about something in it) does not make me scum.

2) you lost your calm and composure when Bogard repeatedly tried to put you under pressure. Yes, I can understand that you could be frustrated as something similar happened to you last game but that you do know losing calm is never a good sign.
Reborn, I didn't get to do or say anything before Bogard was putting pressure on me. This entire game has been me being branded scum off of... What, exactly? Not reading the OP well enough and quoting NW?

I still don't understand what I did or said that would make someone think I'm scum.

3) you brought last game activity as defense. I already said I am not fan of such act.
You've done that in the past, too. And I am venting my frustration at this happening in two consecutive games.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The entire 'discussion' if we want to call it that, is this;

I didn't read the OP well enough, so when information about it came up in the thread, I asked a question about it.

Very simple. Very self evident. I don't see how this has been contorted into evidence of me not being town. To call it a reach would be an understatement. What exactly does this prove, either way?

Let's say hypothetically (bolded so some of you realize) that I lied to Bogard and didn't read the OP.

In what way can that be used to suggest I am scum? Because, again, all it comes back to is me asking NW a question. What part of that. . . Is suspicious, is what I'm asking those who lean more towards Bogard than me in this 'discussion'?

Let's say I did read the OP and I asked the question, again, what does this say about me as a player in this game? What information is gleamed that denotes where I stand?

Reborn

That's not a slip, Reborn.

I read the OP.
I read the follow up, mood setting post.
Then I went and asked a question when I saw mention of 48 hour phases.

This is the premise, not a slip.

I answered this. I was scrolling through the first 3 pages and figured it was easier to quote and move on.

Let's apply a little common sense;

I read the OP, I then asked a question about the day phases. I didn't see it in there. Whether I didn't read the OP well enough (evidently not, because my first real post was asking about something in it) does not make me scum.

Reborn, I didn't get to do or say anything before Bogard was putting pressure on me. This entire game has been me being branded scum off of... What, exactly? Not reading the OP well enough and quoting NW?

I still don't understand what I did or said that would make someone think I'm scum.

You've done that in the past, too. And I am venting my frustration at this happening in two consecutive games.
I already clarified that it doesn't make you a scum who needs to be Lynched as evidence isn't concrete enough

Also, you can't deny that it's Worth keeping an eye on.

Repeatedly arguing same thing won't help your cause. You want to be seen as townie then be productive.

Just a vote on you so early in 48 hours day phase doesn't mean you are getting Lynched so why getting panicked?

Do you sus Bogard?

Also, give me your reads on other players.

Reborn

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I already clarified that it doesn't make you a scum who needs to be Lynched as evidence isn't concrete enough

Also, you can't deny that it's Worth keeping an eye on.
Can we expand this Reborn; Why?

Let's connect this thought pattern, just for my sake.

How does my first question to NW seem like a scum strategy? Because the only reason you would have to keep track of it, would be if you thought my very first move was scummy.

Repeatedly arguing same thing won't help your cause. You want to be seen as townie then be productive.
No no, I'm trying to have a discussion with you Reborn. Don't be dismissive, especially since you and I have yet to converse on this thread in any meaningful way.

Just a vote on you so early in 48 hours day phase doesn't mean you are getting Lynched so why getting panicked?
Reborn, I'll just ask you not to call me panicked. I'm very frustrated, if you want to use the precise wording, because of how this game is going. The first post I made meant to engage the rest of the players with has been deliberately misinterpreted and used to condemn me for at least 6 or 7 pages of the discussion. And it seems that no matter how much I say how illogical, random and nonsensical it is, the main accuser doesn't budge. In fact, the guy assuming leadership roles here has him as "very" townie.

I'm not having fun, I'm trying to move past this so I can actually play the game. And the longer I'm stuck here the more frustrated I'm going to be. Again, kindly asking you, please don't confuse the two. If I were worried about the vote on me, I'd of voted Bogard back.

Do you sus Bogard?
I don't know how I couldn't sus Bogard out of this.

Also, give me your reads on other players.
I'm working on rereading the thread per Drag's request, but my interest in spending my entire evening playing this particular Mafia game is not high. I don't have many because I spent most of my time with Bogard.

My immediate stand out thoughts were how Don seems to always rotate around discussion but never gets into it. Does this every game and makes it irritating to read him. Kiwi, up until her most recent post, was too quiet for me. Something like this (the argument) should normally push her into having a clear and concise view, or have her be more vocal. But I guess that's meta reading, so it's not entirely worth while to dwell on. Just feels like she's quiet.

Reborn

Can we expand this Reborn; Why?

Let's connect this thought pattern, just for my sake.

How does my first question to NW seem like a scum strategy? Because the only reason you would have to keep track of it, would be if you thought my very first move was scummy.

No no, I'm trying to have a discussion with you Reborn. Don't be dismissive, especially since you and I have yet to converse on this thread in any meaningful way.

Reborn, I'll just ask you not to call me panicked. I'm very frustrated, if you want to use the precise wording, because of how this game is going. The first post I made meant to engage the rest of the players with has been deliberately misinterpreted and used to condemn me for at least 6 or 7 pages of the discussion. And it seems that no matter how much I say how illogical, random and nonsensical it is, the main accuser doesn't budge. In fact, the guy assuming leadership roles here has him as "very" townie.

I'm not having fun, I'm trying to move past this so I can actually play the game. And the longer I'm stuck here the more frustrated I'm going to be. Again, kindly asking you, please don't confuse the two. If I were worried about the vote on me, I'd of voted Bogard back.

I don't know how I couldn't sus Bogard out of this.

I'm working on rereading the thread per Drag's request, but my interest in spending my entire evening playing this particular Mafia game is not high. I don't have many because I spent most of my time with Bogard.

My immediate stand out thoughts were how Don seems to always rotate around discussion but never gets into it. Does this every game and makes it irritating to read him. Kiwi, up until her most recent post, was too quiet for me. Something like this (the argument) should normally push her into having a clear and concise view, or have her be more vocal. But I guess that's meta reading, so it's not entirely worth while to dwell on. Just feels like she's quiet.
Why are you getting so emotional?

I am not able to understand your emotional reactions.

Apart from Bogard no one is pushing your case. Many are seeing you as townie and want to avoid lynching you. I am seeing you as neutral. Few have no reads on you as they are inactive. And there are few who even casted sus on Bogard for pushing your case hard.

And, here you are throwing tantrum like small baby as if you are definitely getting Lynched... Why you so hell bent on justifying yourself repeatedly when apart from Bogard there is hardly anyone pushing your case?

You are giving me jester vibe now....

Status
Not open for further replies.