[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Also the most important info about their duell is for me the start. Before they really start argumente each

You can already see the fiery air between both. Then TaC write a post about the opening rules and also how last a day stand and end, this take Bogard attention and back from them they start debating/argument each other until now lol.

My personal opinion:
Their was already a fiery air between too before it even became seriously, as you can see behind Bogard post. And this isn't the firsttime seeing both clashing each other from the first day. I see games where both take the role as scum from begin or where both beeing townies, I see all of them in the past. Because that it make it so hard to make a point about their duells.
That is my point about both.
Your opinion?
Isn't that happening every game? TAC vs Bogard? I'd like to reevaluate it in a latter day, because it could always be a huge mislead D1, you know what I mean.

So are we lynching Celestia? Why that?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
You’ve said multiple times that you sus Rayan, but I checked your posts and you never even allude to why...care to elaborate?
I checked his ISO, he didn't really made any progress, I still wait on a reply from him and his reads, even when I came in late I can form some reads and dynamize with people. I didn't see it with him. He is a good lynch if people are not sure about more contributive people.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I checked his ISO, he didn't really made any progress, I still wait on a reply from him and his reads, even when I came in late I can form some reads and dynamize with people. I didn't see it with him. He is a good lynch if people are not sure about more contributive people.
Your reasoning already makes more sense to me than Bogard’s explanation about why he went after TAC, but I don’t think it’s enough to flip my vote. Interesting read you have on him nonetheless.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I dont shy back from reading Reborn TAC and Bogard town with min effort.
If you had read my post you would have known that I already gave my opinion about the TAC vs Bogard, and about Reborn too.

But you choose to pick me without a lot of reasons when yourself hadn't read anyone yet. Your whole argument against me is : if you have no reads lets pick Rayan. Quite weak if I may.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
If you had read my post you would have known that I already gave my opinion about the TAC vs Bogard, and about Reborn too.

But you choose to pick me without a lot of reasons when yourself hadn't read anyone yet. Your whole argument against me is : if you have no reads lets pick Rayan. Quite weak if I may.

you were yellow on mosts lists, thats why I picked you

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I will be sheer, I don't like the way Reborn didn't answer to my question regarding TAC. I feel as if he is giving him a pass on that despite TAC misreading me, hence stating a lie about the one sus only circumstance; in that I didn't happen to sus only one player during the last 24h, but basically 3.

Last game Reborn immediately accused me after noticing how my push on Cinera was untrue so a lie, but not this time with TAC.

It's a two weights and two measures scenario in my opinion.
Quote my post where I have given him pass.

I have real life as well and can't simply sit here all the time

Who are your town reads?

I dont shy back from reading Reborn TAC and Bogard town with min effort.
You haven't read the thread completely right?

So how come you have townie read on me?

I am considering one more possibility on Tac vs Bo, from there arguments it doesn't really reflect to me, Tac is scum and while i do had off feeling bout Bogard and i made it known in my previous posts.

Bt are all of us avoiding one key info we had a Night 0 before the game started. So now i can make of something why some players out of nothing are targeting key players.

Plus point for Bogard and Seraphoenix, i think it was odd Sera acted personally due to last game.

Bt ofcrs this is an assumption, nothing solid to tell what is true from not.

After reading back and looking for possibly scums, my vote for today falls on Yo Tan Wa!!
I kinda find it weird how he try to build me up as scum with just one post, as he trying to save someone. In the case if Celestia beeing a scum, the chance of Yo Tan Wa could be high too. He try to take the attention to other users(me) with the possibly to take back the attention who lies right now on Celestia back?

For now I voting against him

Vote Lynch Yo Tan Wa

Status
Not open for further replies.