[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you expand on this? Which post in particular was odd?

Asking questions is pretty much the best way to get information on people. Especially when a lot of the discussion doesn't seem to shed any light—for me—on anyone's particular allegiance. But if I can get people to talk more, especially those inactive? Better for me.

Yeah, I haven't really seen anything in the first few pages that would come off as a slip though? There's no real smoking gun. If I missed anything, quote it so I can see it, but I have no reason to suspect Dark Admiral off of that.

How does that make me sus? I went to the wiki to get information and put out a strat. I thought would help us tell the difference between which enemy faction we have. Once Krog put out info contrary, I acknowledged it. I'm not sure how you get scum out of that Neutral.

My source on what, Lanji? The fact I said that Unseen can kill / convert each night versus the Cult's only conversion? The Wikipedia mechanics, which I outlined earlier. But that's not entirely accurate as Krog pointed out to me some pages ago. If you read my posts you'd know this.
This V:

In the name of our Majesty the King, I've come here to serve as the shield the throne.
On the other news, since Unseen has been mentioned is it safe to assume we have no cult..?? Cause it's said there will be only one of them,

That definitely looks like TMI there.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This V:

That definitely looks like TMI there.
That looks like an honest mistake, confusing the lore written at the bottom of the message with some hint that the Unseen are in it. I can't honestly see that as a slip someone could make when they're trying to keep their faction hidden, especially not Dark Admiral who's played a handful of games by now.

N

NeutralWatcher

Can you expand on this? Which post in particular was odd?

Asking questions is pretty much the best way to get information on people. Especially when a lot of the discussion doesn't seem to shed any light—for me—on anyone's particular allegiance. But if I can get people to talk more, especially those inactive? Better for me.

Yeah, I haven't really seen anything in the first few pages that would come off as a slip though? There's no real smoking gun. If I missed anything, quote it so I can see it, but I have no reason to suspect Dark Admiral off of that.

How does that make me sus? I went to the wiki to get information and put out a strat. I thought would help us tell the difference between which enemy faction we have. Once Krog put out info contrary, I acknowledged it. I'm not sure how you get scum out of that Neutral.

My source on what, Lanji? The fact I said that Unseen can kill / convert each night versus the Cult's only conversion? The Wikipedia mechanics, which I outlined earlier. But that's not entirely accurate as Krog pointed out to me some pages ago. If you read my posts you'd know this.
I thought you want to misled Blue Dragon by that info. But after seeing your reply to Krogothwolf my sus on you lessen a little.

@Kiwipom you wanted to lynch me cause??

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE if I gained what I wanted than whats the point of hiding the reasoning behind it??

@Yo Tan Wa I never do wall posts so get used to it lol

@Reborn who'd you like to lynch?? flower??

@Flower what are you trying to do??

@Queen why not play it like normal mafia??
What people are supposed to do, scum hunting. Why are you asking this?

That looks like an honest mistake, confusing the lore written at the bottom of the message with some hint that the Unseen are in it. I can't honestly see that as a slip someone could make when they're trying to keep their faction hidden, especially not Dark Admiral who's played a handful of games by now.
Why not? Maybe he didn't know that the existence of the Unseen is not known.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why not? Maybe he didn't know that the existence of the Unseen is not known.
That doesn't make sense Flowa. He's questioning it here, it's no definitive statement. He clearly knew that there could be confusion between which enemy faction is involved.
In the name of our Majesty the King, I've come here to serve as the shield the throne.
On the other news, since Unseen has been mentioned is it safe to assume we have no cult..?? Cause it's said there will be only one of them,
For all we know, he could be Sheriff or Paladin either which is unique depending on the enemy we face. This isn't a slip at all. It's him misreading information, suggesting a faction could be involved or not.

That doesn't make sense Flowa. He's questioning it here, it's no definitive statement. He clearly knew that there could be confusion between which enemy faction is involved.

For all we know, he could be Sheriff or Paladin either which is unique depending on the enemy we face. This isn't a slip at all. It's him misreading information, suggesting a faction could be involved or not.
There is nothing in the WU that can make people assume that, though. So this can very well be a TMI slip. So why are you denying this possibility?

D

Dragomir

Day 1 Vote Tally: 18-hour Mark

Voters
AL sama -> TheAncientCenturion
Flower -> Dark Admiral
Kiwipom -> Lanji Cucksmoke
Lanji Cucksmoke -> Krogothwolf
Dark Admiral -> Natalija
Natalija -> Dark Admiral

Dark Admiral - 2
TheAncientCenturion - 1
Lanji Cucksmoke - 1
Krogothwolf - 1
Natalija - 1

Non-voters
Finalbeta, Reborn, Inflamed Haki, Zoro D Goat, TheAncientCenturion, Krogothwolf, Queen, Chrono, Fiji, Yotanwa, Power, Seraphoenix, and NeutralWatcher.
@Fiji @Inflamed Haki @Power @Chrono if you guys were unaware, the game has started. I need you to come in and post.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
There is nothing in the WU that can make people assume that, though. So this can very well be a TMI slip. So why are you denying this possibility?
Because it doesn't make sense as a TMI slip. Not from an experienced player, not from scum (to be the first to suggest their own faction in the game), not from the post you're on about. I legit cannot see how you look at it as TMI. From what we can gleam, Dark Admiral knows neither faction is verified (so unknown) and was making a suggestion off this part of the OP:

"The corrupt King forges a meeting in the deepest reaches of the castle, calling upon his members of the Unseen. In this particular meeting, lives will be marked and soon forgotten. Strategies of betrayal are normal tactics within these grounds - it is commonly known here to shield your back, although, they say, it's better to keep your enemies closer..."
Even look at this again—this is him questioning if one belongs off of, presumably, the OP. I cannot see how there's TMI or a slip here.

Day 1 Vote Tally: 18-hour Mark

Voters
AL sama -> TheAncientCenturion
Flower -> Dark Admiral
Kiwipom -> Lanji Cucksmoke
Lanji Cucksmoke -> Krogothwolf
Dark Admiral -> Natalija
Natalija -> Dark Admiral

Dark Admiral - 2
TheAncientCenturion - 1
Lanji Cucksmoke - 1
Krogothwolf - 1
Natalija - 1

Non-voters
Finalbeta, Reborn, Inflamed Haki, Zoro D Goat, TheAncientCenturion, Krogothwolf, Queen, Chrono, Fiji, Yotanwa, Power, Seraphoenix, and NeutralWatcher.
@Fiji @Inflamed Haki @Power @Chrono if you guys were unaware, the game has started. I need you to come in and post.
Vote Lynch Lanji

Status
Not open for further replies.