[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
But there's no way to claim there's a TMI slip based off his statement alone, except if he's a Sheriff which is exclusive to Unseen games. I cannot read that and think he's giving away any information, even if he didn't grab the notion that there's Unseen from the Write Up.
An Unseen can eventually commit such a slip assuming he obviously knows he is Unseen and involuntarily suggests with a post in the game that it is the confirmed faction, that's how slips work.

Either way my greatest sus is still Reborn as of now, since he is not behaving as per usual in my opinion. The way he reacted to me suggests he willingfully wanted to brush me off to avoid replying to my accusations and drag them over, which is something he doesn't usually do at all. He would rather keep clarifying and calcifying his position/argument rather than avoid replying to accusations. It feels like I had touched a nerve about his poor push on the AL/Flower scum buddying matter and he felt puzzled.

Vote Lynch Reborn

Really? Seems like some other players have understood my case very well, though.
Not really, i felt the same when i read the OP, the Conspiracy part includes Unseen and my first thought was same that it might be a hint that we are dealing with Unseen.

He could be scum, bt this part doesn't really make him one.
Plus i assume a scum would rather benefit more from confusion than unnecessarily starting the discussion to figure out which faction we are dealing with.

Rather i am interested in his case against Natalija, that seems to me like Nitpicking or wanting reactions from a new player, a bit too much.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
my issue is I explained it before your question yet you didnt read.
:choppawhat:
I have quoted my post in the previous page explaining my reasons as to why I chose an investigation rather than a lynch before you asked your question. you either didnt read what I posted or you are playing a weird game rn.
:endthis:
am not going on and on about this .
I read it. But again, I asked who else you would lynch instead or you prefer no lynch.

You didn't answer.
Tho her saying reborn is nitpicking and thinking he still leans town isnt exclusive ,
moreso acting like she never said so at all or again misintepreting al's statement.

This is good shit.
:myman:
:pepeke:

I said I suspected Natalija. I also suspected Reborn.
But this doesn't make sense because from their interactions, it doesn't look like a scum and scum interaction.

So that means one of them is scum or neither of them are. Because both being scum isn't a possibility from what I've seen

A note about LANJI:

He prefers his sus to be investigated when in this game a D1 lynch is by far more useful in that there's a chance of scum converting during the very first night, which means that taking a back seat on lynch is a very bad move, simply because potential sus have to be eradicated as soon as possible for such reason.
This.

Anyways, I'll keep reading the phase. Just though I'd respond to this for now

Rather i am interested in his case against Natalija, that seems to me like Nitpicking or wanting reactions from a new player, a bit too much.
I'm not doing either. I'm accusing him of being a possible SK which will be Assassin in this setup.
If we all remember this was a same newbie mistake that certain someone did in a past game and we know how it turned out. Majority of us were there

Don’t really get this point here but it looks like making a safe pass.

Nowhere in the post is mentioned either kill or killer.

This seems like an oddly satisfying answer coming from the new player.

I just wanted to see if someone comes out to defend him. But time is running out and no one’s pointed these out yet.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
As votes are concerned, then I am not in favor of lynching Lanji, tac and dark. I don't think anyone of them has made any slip substantial enough to push lynch on them that too on day one.
So are you asking town to unvote and go for no lynch?
If we all remember this was a same newbie mistake that certain someone did in a past game and we know how it turned out. Majority of us were there

Don’t really get this point here but it looks like making a safe pass.

Nowhere in the post is mentioned either kill or killer.

This seems like an oddly satisfying answer coming from the new player.

I just wanted to see if someone comes out to defend him. But time is running out and no one’s pointed these out yet.
I changed my mind about Natalija. She made a claim, that's too bold for a newbie to make so early in a game. She's probably who she says she is.

Do you believe her claim?

@Kiwipom you wanted to lynch me cause??
You're acting scummy.

Im a loyal servant
King can never be bad:goyea:
Thanks for being a loyal subject. But vote base on your opinion, not mine

@AL sama I don't see much that pings me so far.

These posts seem like he's a bit annoyed, but don't give off scum vibes to me.

This post on the other hand is interesting because he corrects TAC on that.

I would put him on Neutral as of now.
Not annoyed just pointing out mentioning everyone is a usual way to either force people to come in and post or get a reaction. Its to early to force people to post so it feels more like reaction hunting to me. Its a poor method for it.

N

NeutralWatcher

I think DA assumed there is Unseen based on WU. It's not enough case to build him as scum. Natalija responds also seems genuine so DA and Natalija seems like Blue Dragon vs Blue Dragon.

@Flower Don't you think you nitpick DA about questioning Unseen based on WU too much?

I think DA assumed there is Unseen based on WU. It's not enough case to build him as scum. Natalija responds also seems genuine so DA and Natalija seems like Blue Dragon vs Blue Dragon.

@Flower Don't you think you nitpick DA about questioning Unseen based on WU too much?
He just now made another assumption based on the Unseen being in the game. When I feel somebody is suspicious I'm not letting that go.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Hmmm to define your scummy behaviours, it would be like purposely saying things like this:

I like playing like this... is there a problem?
yeah I m the scummiest scum to ever be scum lol
I’m just having difficulty reading you.

Who are you referring to? @Kiwipom? What are you apologising for? This post confused me.
he said he is looking at Flower’s meta from the DR game where she was a townie. Then he remembered that she was janitored so he isn’t sure if she really was townie for sure.

Unseen factions provide more threats and complexity to game from what I've learnt on Wiki. I believe they can also perform direct kill at night via Assassins. And knowing our host preference to the complexity I assumed it was Unseen that we have here on the game.
Anyways the time is almost at the end, if I get lynched you guys might wanna check Flower for pushing this really unnecessary wagon against me. She is one of the best player I've seen here and for her to push this whole Unseen factor is bit off. She's so desperate.
I'm voting Nataljia for being a possible killing role.

AL sama

Red Haired
Hmmm to define your scummy behaviours, it would be like purposely saying things like this:

I’m just having difficulty reading you.

he said he is looking at Flower’s meta from the DR game where she was a townie. Then he remembered that she was janitored so he isn’t sure if she really was townie for sure.
you not being able to read me doesn't mean I m being scummy

Status
Not open for further replies.