[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lanji we can only talk about Dark Admiral.
aight then
not in support of this lynch at all . could see how he thought the conspiracy part highlighting the unseen specifically could be read in a totally different way. however neutral cleared it up by asking drago. I dont see it as anything but a mistake.

regardless since lynching gives us info
guilty.

D

Dragomir

N

NeutralWatcher

aight then
not in support of this lynch at all . could see how he thought the conspiracy part highlighting the unseen specifically could be read in a totally different way. however neutral cleared it up by asking drago. I dont see it as anything but a mistake.

regardless since lynching gives us info
guilty.
I think Cinera has pointed out Dark Admiral slip. Natalija asked how many bastards to kill and Dark Admiral replied "As in Unseen faction". So I think Dark Admiral is scum.

Guilty

I think Cinera has pointed out Dark Admiral slip. Natalija asked how many bastards to kill and Dark Admiral replied "As in Unseen faction". So I think Dark Admiral is scum.

Guilty
"As it has been highlighted for your preference, I've actually never said Unseen faction is in the game. I simple stated the possibility of that."

"as in Unseen factions.."
yup def sus

GUILTY

D

Dragomir

The Fallen Knight

@Dark Admiral has been lynched!

You are the Knight! You are part of the Killer Class and a Blue Dragon

[Passive - Armored] Your armor will protect you from the 1st attacker blocked by Defend. [1-shot]

[Active - Defend] Defend a player, trading your life to kill their attackers. You, and anyone you kill, will be unhealable. Your kill also bypasses death immunity.

[Active - Cold Steel] Attack target player. If you killed an ally, you will also take your own life (Unhealable). Not usable until Night 3. If redirected, your ability will fail.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Blue Dragon
It is now Night 1.
You have 24 hours to turn in your actions.
For failure to meet the posting requirement, @Inflamed Haki @Power and @Fiji will be mod-blocked this night.
Countdown Timer

D

Dragomir

There are no deaths!

It is now Day 2.
You have 24 hours to discuss.
Do note that action processes will go the same as they are in normal mafia where only a few roles get "action fail" as a result if their action didn't work.
Countdown Timer

In retrospect. We could of asked Dark Admiral to claim. I don’t know why that didn’t cross my mind.
What does that mean?

DEAR @Dark Admiral, I am SO sorry!!!!!!!!!!! This is all my fault!!!!!!! In my defense you really acted shady....

Also, it's very weird no one died during the night. I think this might mean we are against the Cult.

"The Cult leader can use Eradicate at night to kill off players, but it is common practice in the first nights to try to convert Blue Dragon classes first instead of killing them. This is due to several reasons:

• The Cult can have up to four members and it quite needs those numbers.
  • The Cult Leader does not have night or occupy immunity, and can be immediately detected by investigative classes (unlike the Unseen Mastermind). This means he is at much greater risk of dying.
  • The Cult Leader's Eradicate ability only has three uses, and is only rechargeable by sacrificing a fellow Cult member. This means that you should choose your targets carefully.
Because of these aforementioned reasons, most players will usually suspect the existence of a Cult faction when no one has died during the first night(s)."

The game starts with two Cult members, so it's safe to say there are three of them now.

What does that mean?

DEAR @Dark Admiral, I am SO sorry!!!!!!!!!!! This is all my fault!!!!!!! In my defense you really acted shady....

Also, it's very weird no one died during the night. I think this might mean we are against the Cult.

"The Cult leader can use Eradicate at night to kill off players, but it is common practice in the first nights to try to convert Blue Dragon classes first instead of killing them. This is due to several reasons:

• The Cult can have up to four members and it quite needs those numbers.
  • The Cult Leader does not have night or occupy immunity, and can be immediately detected by investigative classes (unlike the Unseen Mastermind). This means he is at much greater risk of dying.
  • The Cult Leader's Eradicate ability only has three uses, and is only rechargeable by sacrificing a fellow Cult member. This means that you should choose your targets carefully.
Because of these aforementioned reasons, most players will usually suspect the existence of a Cult faction when no one has died during the first night(s)."

The game starts with two Cult members, so it's safe to say there are three of them now.
We don't have Cult in the game. I'm pretty sure about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.