Chrono -> Lanji

Dark Admiral - 2
Lanji Cucksmoke - 2
Queen - 1
Krogothwolf - 1
Natalija - 1
Reborn - 1

Non-voters
Reborn, Inflamed Haki, Zoro D Goat, TheAncientCenturion, Krogothwolf, Queen, Cinera, Fiji, Yotanwa, Power, Seraphoenix, and NeutralWatcher.

RNG has decided who the accused of this phase will be: Dark Admiral

Phase 1 of the Trial has commenced. @Dark Admiral may step up to the podium and give out his defense. You guys may respond to his defense if you wish. Only speak about his defense and your accusations. Nothing else.

So, this story here on the opening WU;
"The corrupt King forges a meeting in the deepest reaches of the castle, calling upon his members of the Unseen. In this particular meeting, lives will be marked and soon forgotten. Strategies of betrayal are normal tactics within these grounds - it is commonly known here to shield your back, although, they say, it's better to keep your enemies closer..."
led me into believing there were Unseen faction. Which is why I made this opening post=
In the name of our Majesty the King, I've come here to serve as the shield the throne.
On the other news, since Unseen has been mentioned is it safe to assume we have no cult..?? Cause it's said there will be only one of them,
As it has been highlighted for your preference, I've actually never said Unseen faction is in the game. I simple stated the possibility of that. But after being sussed and getting questioned more and more, I now actually believe it is a game of BD Vs Unseen and the NW party. :cheers:

I now rest my case, it is upon the power of Her Majesty @Kiwipom to either hang me or let me walk out a free man to serve once again for the greater good.:catsweat:

P.s. I think the King has that power to overrule the Vote Lynch.

N

NeutralWatcher

So, this story here on the opening WU;

led me into believing there were Unseen faction. Which is why I made this opening post=

As it has been highlighted for your preference, I've actually never said Unseen faction is in the game. I simple stated the possibility of that. But after being sussed and getting questioned more and more, I now actually believe it is a game of BD Vs Unseen and the NW party. :cheers:

I now rest my case, it is upon the power of Her Majesty @Kiwipom to either hang me or let me walk out a free man to serve once again for the greater good.:catsweat:

P.s. I think the King has that power to overrule the Vote Lynch.
What is this supposed to mean? Are you assuming I am with Unseen?

I read it. But again, I asked who else you would lynch instead or you prefer no lynch.

You didn't answer.

:pepeke:

I said I suspected Natalija. I also suspected Reborn.
But this doesn't make sense because from their interactions, it doesn't look like a scum and scum interaction.

So that means one of them is scum or neither of them are. Because both being scum isn't a possibility from what I've seen

This.

Anyways, I'll keep reading the phase. Just though I'd respond to this for now
uh I did answer

"quite simple
I am in favor of his method of scumhunting.
i am not in favor of him giving a reason hours later on a vote on tac when he could have given one right when he was asked. seems like he got pressured enough to the point where he's started breaking a bit .
but , there are another couple hours. You are right I dont plan on voting on something so small. I am going to need a bit more.
I just find it funny you had al as prime sus and was also waiting on putting a lynch while questioning me. seems like you were pushing his lynch indirectly through me and would have taken a backseat to all of this .
I got what I needed from this
you were questioning me from doing the exact same thing you are doing."

:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.