[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a joke 😂 besides, it’s not like there is any proof he is Paladin AT ALL

Suuuuure sure.
Now you doubt his claim to paladin when you so sure yesterday in the case of flower
as sure as to claim cult numerously on d2
and push it off as a joke
hmm
your drastic change should be looked into as well.
irc neutral moved to lynch dark day one cause he also thought he was misleading town by claiming unseen. implying he knew it was cult all along.

Logic that they will convert a person per night.
Hahaha dude. They will aim for a Paladin if he outs himself, that is what the strategy says anyway. The Princess is utterly useless
There's a lot of things that can go wrong with following a strat.

Okay you go to convert the pally cause he outted himself
Well now an observer is on the pally and sees who targetted the pally
now those people are called out and info about who is out shows themselves.

Following a strat in a game like this isn't a wise move to do. You target those who can help you and you try to stay hidden.

Honestly at times you're so all over the place I'm starting to wonder what you're doing.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Logic that they will convert a person per night.

The most logical thing for BD to assume is that conversion can happen or fail like this
We don't know this. Drago didn't tell us if conversions failed or succeeded.
And, not that conversion surely happened like you did taking total to four. Only scum can be sure of what exactly happened with conversions

😂 I’m starting to wonder about all of you as well. Stats are way more reliable than me trying to read into people I do not know.

@Queen you are veeeeery eager to out us.
The hell does that mean "out us"? you are so all over the place....
Post automatically merged:

Alright, @krogothwolf was right.

@Natalija you should share your night results then. I don't think I trust you anymore. Your defense is very messy, I strongly think you were converted.
I'm starting to think they were using Flower to get town cred almost.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I have few questions for some players. Two players in this post and few in next.

I will start with the my favorite @TheAncientCenturion

Yesterday, during day two, we discussed that we can't rely on results and we have to focus on reads as results can be framed.

Yet, today you immediately jumped on voting queen without asking for Queen claim. Why so much in hurry?

Infact,if I remember well the reason you sussed @Cinera was that he immediately casted vote on you believing flower claim. You did something similar. So why we shouldn't sus you?
I'm just gonna preface this with the following: A lot of what you're questioning me about would be answered if you read my posts and understood the situation. It's odd for an attentive player like you to be so quiet in a game and to make such poor questions. Take that in whatever direction you want.

To answer you—

Yesterday I said that any results we receive from choreographed investigations cannot and should not be believed. E.g., if I ask Nat to investigate you and she comes back with results that you're XYZ, we can't possibly believe that.

I addressed why I lean more towards believing in NeutralWatcher's investigation early on, and keep in mind I hadn't known that Paladin can be corrupted.

He's Paladin, so I am assuming he investigated her last night. The odds of Queen being framed that very same night over more vocal players (myself, Reborn, not sure if Cinera can be converted but let's throw him in too) is unlikely.

How has Queen been playing? Has anyone kept a look on her?
So exactly as I said it. The odds of the Cult and NeutralWatcher randomly picking the same target seems too low to be the automatic answer. So we had a source that—at the time—I took as infallible making a bold claim where I would need to be paranoid to assume she was framed.

Another issue is you flip flopped a lot. From kiwi to queen to unvote very quickly?

Then to queen and unvoted her as well.
So again, this is where you're particularly ringing some alarms here. Because I wrote already in this thread why I decided to unvote Queen.

That's understandable. I don't like flip flopping / hastily voting because of that impression it gives. My entire reason to lynch Queen is based on my trust for @NeutralWatcher. If he thinks he made a flaw and is willing to unvote, I don't have any ground to stand on to pursue my lynch (as of now). Based on how Queen reacts later though, I'd be happy to put a vote back on her. Krog's description of her posts in this game leaves a lot wanting.
So at this point Reborn, it feels like you aren't reading the thread. Maybe just not thoroughly enough, I can sympathize. Mistakes happen, but this is 2/2 here. As for the Kiwi vote, I think I made it abundantly clear in every day phase that I'm not trusting Kiwi too much. I think she's better this phase in terms of being active and vocal, but to what end? No idea. My original intention was to pressure Kiwi into talking / acting... As I told Cinera, here.

Put pressure onto Kiwi to act / talk more. She can ignore me / it but I feel like Day 3 is a little far into the game for me to still be unclear about Kiwi's allegiances.
So... 3/3?

You're either not reading my posts very thoroughly, not reading this thread very thoroughly, or you're making intentional mistakes to lead people on about me. Because everything you've questioned about me has been answered prettttttty sufficiently in the thread. So much so that I wouldn't even need extra text to satisfy your questions, I could literally just quote my old messages from this day phase and you'd be fine.

Apart from this, there is something else I noticed (highlighted part)and I want you to answer that.

Let me jot down for you.

1)Unless queen has something to contradict neutral, you will going to Lynch her. Then why immediately after Neutral watcher said something about mind warp and unvoted( let me remind you that you were already aware yesterday about result could be framed) you unvoted queen as well instead of waiting for queen to counter neutral as you said in earlier post??

2) you said to Neutral that you don't like flopping but didn't you flip flop votes in quick succession ?? So, based on your own reasoning don't you think we have reasons to sus you?
So let's say this in more overt tones;

You think I am suspicious for not keeping my vote on Queen, because the primary (read: only) reason to suspect Queen of being scum doubts his own results? You think I should stay consistent with that opinion? Because it feels like that's the direction you're going here. Yes, flip flopping isn't ideal and I don't like it. It gives a flippant attitude about voting and makes a player seem too eager to vote. But I had valid reasons for what I did.

Unless, like I said, you think I should've kept my vote on Queen for the sake of not flip flopping, but having no grounds to be suspicious enough of her to lynch her.

In regards to the framed bit, it's fair to say I didn't know Mind warp was an ability and thought the framed results would come via Cult making the investigated party appear as scum, not making everything NeutralWatcher investigates appear as scum.

Reborn

i need you to trust me.
don't you think DA and natalija are acting sus?
we can get tac tomorrow
What makes you think your words are more credible than words of DA or TAC?

Have you contributed something significant in last two days? No

Did you actively do scum hunt in last two days? No

Are you answering my questions? No. you are dodging them.

And, a Paladin has cult read on you.

So how should I believe you? Dodging questions is scummy

What makes you think your words are more credible than words of DA or TAC?

Have you contributed something significant in last two days? No

Did you actively do scum hunt in last two days? No

Are you answering my questions? No. you are dodging them.

And, a Paladin has cult read on you.

So how should I believe you? Dodging questions is scummy
I need you to believe me, at least for today, please, I am the physician, and if natalija or da are not scum kill me tonight or tomorrow

... 😀 I’m going to sleep. Queen is shady and she is trying to make us forget her claims today by attacking me and DA.
I’m still Blue Dragon, but if you are that afraid, go ahead and lynch me. I’m fine with getting killed to prove myself ~
Good night Princess, though really why do you mean she's trying to out you, that implies your bad already and shes betraying you. Saying framed would be different, but out that is just a weird way to phrase it.

Reborn

The hell does that mean "out us"? you are so all over the place....
Post automatically merged:

I'm starting to think they were using Flower to get town cred almost.
If I remember well then you are the most experience player.

Al even said that you are more experience than him.

So what you think about this game having two physicians? What are the odds ?

@Kiwipom we played so many games here so do you remember any game in which we had two physicians in one game?

Status
Not open for further replies.