[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Invoker has the easiest confirmable claim and can easily pass off as a member of the Blue Dragon by claiming Butler with her Chains of Corax ability, or Drunk with her Strings of Mithras and force paladins away from The Cult.

Most players will keep a close eye on Butler and Drunk claims, because they are usually common fake claims for an Invoker. Try to fake claim a class that isn't Butler or Drunk to make sure that the Blue Dragon players are not executing you just because of your claim, "leaving them in the dark" for a little longer than usual. The only downside of that Strategy is that you are still occupy immune, so a real Butler could out that information by trying to occupy you.
Post automatically merged:

@NeutralWatcher any news from you?

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Kiwipom I thought Krogothwolf was Prince or Scum but likely Prince:
  • If he's Prince my Role Block wouldn't have worked so it was a harmless action.
  • If he's Scum, I blocked Scum.
  • There were no Kills Night 2 when I blocked him, so there was a significant chance he was a Scum killing role. I needed to verify this, which is why I blocked him again.
    • Blocking a target twice if the first Block averted a Kill is Textbook Role Blocker tactics.

What don't you understand? It's not like I was 90% confident he was Prince. I had other reasons to believe he was Scum and Role Block him as well.
First you criticized me because I didn't notice that he was Prince. Then you admitted that you yourself wasn't sure that he was Prince either.

And again, why would you not block Seraphoenix? You don't find it odd that he is butler too?
especially with TAC flipping scum proving that there can't be two physicians, we can assume almost the same thing with butlers. Instead, you opt for a player who if they were roleblocked, there is nothing that can prove that you did it.

So all we can do is trust your words because we have no other ways to check. Plus, Yo Tan Wa switched himself with Krogo which means Yo Tan Wa should of been roleblocked by you. But he wasn't.

None of this makes sense.

N

NeutralWatcher

The Invoker has the easiest confirmable claim and can easily pass off as a member of the Blue Dragon by claiming Butler with her Chains of Corax ability, or Drunk with her Strings of Mithras and force paladins away from The Cult.

Most players will keep a close eye on Butler and Drunk claims, because they are usually common fake claims for an Invoker. Try to fake claim a class that isn't Butler or Drunk to make sure that the Blue Dragon players are not executing you just because of your claim, "leaving them in the dark" for a little longer than usual. The only downside of that Strategy is that you are still occupy immune, so a real Butler could out that information by trying to occupy you.

@NeutralWatcher any news from you?
By your explanation, either Cinera or Seraphoenix is Invoker. I want to see Reborn's claim's first if he was really roleblocked by Seraphoenix on N1.

I cannot question Cinera claim since TAC and Krogothwolf who he roleblocked are dead so I want to see Reborn's claim first before revealing what I did last night.

By your explanation, either Cinera or Seraphoenix is Invoker. I want to see Reborn's claim's first if he was really roleblocked by Seraphoenix on N1.

I cannot question Cinera claim since TAC and Krogothwolf who he roleblocked are dead so I want to see Reborn's claim first before revealing what I did last night.
The thing is, according to our Prince's diary, he did use his power. He talked to DA normally. So he is either immune or Cinera is lying. But we know what both Wolf and TAC did and when.

I protected nat last night
two attacks on her
:endthis:
her defense of tac and tac flipping neutral shows it isnt exactly scum buddying .

nat who did you investigate last night
pls tell me either cinera or sera
butler is an offensive class
what did you find.

You were ready to lynch me like five minutes ago :catcry: but thank you!!!
it was a risk willing to take if tac flipped scum
on the other hand
putting you on the outs makes you prime target for conversion if the other townies failed to protect you. Plus if we had lynched you today , it would look like you were scum all along. that is in the scenario that they arent at full capacity.
flower why do you still think she was scum after tac flipped neutral ?
we are lynching da today
and am going to look into flower.

N

NeutralWatcher

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE I remember there were 3 attacks on me so Cult had 3 killing action.

And now Cult also had 3 killing action(2 on Natalija and 1 on Krogothwolf, it was supposed to be on Yo Tan Wa but Yo Tan Wa switched himself with Krogothwolf)

@Yo Tan Wa @Natalija Who did you two yesterday? Cult might felt threatedned because you sus the right person.

Edit: Who did you two sus yesterday?

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE I remember there were 3 attacks on me so Cult had 3 killing action.

And now Cult also had 3 killing action(2 on Natalija and 1 on Krogothwolf, it was supposed to be on Yo Tan Wa but Yo Tan Wa switched himself with Krogothwolf)

@Yo Tan Wa @Natalija Who did you two yesterday? Cult might felt threatedned because you sus the right person.

one of the actions was an invest from nat
its was a mind warp incase you investigated a townie
I have a feeling the last one was to kill you

am thinking two cult actions against you n2.

it was a risk willing to take if tac flipped scum
on the other hand
putting you on the outs makes you prime target for conversion if the other townies failed to protect you. Plus if we had lynched you today , it would look like you were scum all along. that is in the scenario that they arent at full capacity.
flower why do you still think she was scum after tac flipped neutral ?
we are lynching da today
and am going to look into flower.
Haha...... I thought you and TAC were Blue Dragon, so it says a lot about my reads... I wasn't budding, I was genuine :')

You count just actions into that? Because if it's Cult, only Cult Leader can kill. And he can use it at two targets by night. Maybe we could be attacked by a killing Neutral as well.

Lanji, what do you mean 2 attacks on me, how is that worded to you? And also, I'm free to use my power if you protect me?

Yesterday I voted for Reborn, I was the only one. Not sure that has anything to do with it, because I'm simply an easy target.

Haha...... I thought you and TAC were Blue Dragon, so it says a lot about my reads... I wasn't budding, I was genuine :')

You count just actions into that? Because if it's Cult, only Cult Leader can kill. And he can use it at two targets by night. Maybe we could be attacked by a killing Neutral as well.

Lanji, what do you mean 2 attacks on me, how is that worded to you? And also, I'm free to use my power if you protect me?

Yesterday I voted for Reborn, I was the only one. Not sure that has anything to do with it, because I'm simply an easy target.
I gained two brilders
I blocked two role actions
flower claimed one action

reborn huh
that aligns exactly with what neutral said waiting for reborn to claim
come out and claim mate
@Reborn

you are free to do what you want
no one can touch you tho .

Oh, one of those was me checking your class and failing.

'That Cult can still convert Neutrals unless they got immunity but I just checked Sellsword and it seems it's the only Neutral role which is conversion immune.

If Cinera is indeed that role, this would change the vision upon Sera since he would be the only Butler claim left, whom can however still be converted."

tac was role immune
I am as well
this is stated in the wiki
why are you giving out false info

@Finalbeta

conversion immune*

'That Cult can still convert Neutrals unless they got immunity but I just checked Sellsword and it seems it's the only Neutral role which is conversion immune.

If Cinera is indeed that role, this would change the vision upon Sera since he would be the only Butler claim left, whom can however still be converted."

tac was role immune
I am as well
this is stated in the wiki
why are you giving out false info

@Finalbeta

conversion immune*
I guess I misred it here my bad:

https://tol.fandom.com/wiki/The_Sellsword

Like other Neutral classes, The Sellsword can't be converted.

Status
Not open for further replies.