[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he used concentrated wine
since the butler can overide my stand guard (cant be occupied)
yes he can counter your investigation.
He said he will protect himself - a Butler can do that, a Sellsword can’t. But then again, if he is important for the scum, someone else can protect him.
Post automatically merged:

I only defended Sera yesterday and it would only work if someone attacked him. I agree with Yo tan wa about Flower, we shouldn't give her the free "Fool Pass". If she indeed is a cult, she will be basically untouchable. What claim did she make.?
Aha, it was you. I will read back, but why on Earth did you protect him?? He was suspicious yesterday already.

Guys.

I don’t know if this will be useful or not. I tried to investigate @Seraphoenix last night, and my action failed.

If @LANJI CUCKSMOKE protected me, then there was nothing wrong with my powers. So Sera either made himself unreachable like he said he would, or one of his evil teammates did it.
Yes I said multiple times that I used it. Also the fact that your action failed also confirms that my ability worked on Reborn, as he got a similar message of his action failing.

So Sera either made himself unreachable like he said he would, or one of his evil teammates did it.
no cult member can do anything similar as "concentrated wine"
according to dragomir the sellsword can't stonewall himself
so there is four options:
1 - someone roleblocked you (roleblockers are immune to stand guard)
2 - seraphoenix is indeed the butler and used concentrated wine to prove himself
3 - cinera is the real sellsword and used stonewall on seraphoenix (he had no reason to)
4 - you are lying

He said he will protect himself - a Butler can do that, a Sellsword can’t. But then again, if he is important for the scum, someone else can protect him.
sellsword can protect him if they feel like its him
my reasoning for laying off sera a bit is that its more consistent with the butler
the reason tac action failed on him
and the reason why drago had to come back and state I did not gain a brilder n1 . he made a mistake
sera's actions are somewhat verified. cinera's isnt.

DA, Flower , reborn
da is still the most solid vote now due to the double knight claim.
I gained two brilders last night
what could the second action on nat be

I don’t know what to think of it. One of those two has to be it.

I have an uneasy feeling of deja vu with DA, but he’s either defending himself badly (which he also did when he was Knight), or is just bad at this game, I can’t tell :’)
I don’t want to kill another BD. Tonight is crucial.
crucial and very confusing

cinera could have guiltied himself because the sellsword doesn't need to stay alive to win, just watch town losing
maybe he thought making town waste a lynch would be enough for him
queen you still think flower is fool or scorned

you people are really voting me for the safest Lynch..?? Are you people even serious..??:goatasure:let me give you a run down;

3. @krogothwolf - Prince - Killed N3
12. @TheAncientCenturion - Sorcerer - Lynched D3
14. @Dark Admiral - Knight - Lynched D1
15. @Fiji - Observer - Mod-killed D3
16. @Chrono - Drunk - Mod-killed D3
17. @Inflamed Haki - Noble - Mod-killed D3

18. @Natalija - Princess
19. @Zoro D Goat
20. @NeutralWatcher - Paladin..??!!
1. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE - Mercenary aka neutral
2. @Queen - Physician
4. @Seraphoenix - Butler A
5. @Flower - Fool..??!!
6. @Finalbeta
7. @Reborn
8. @AL sama @Dark Admiral V2 - KNIGHT FFS
9. @Cinera - Butler B
10. @Kiwipom - King..??!!
11. @Yo Tan Wa
13. @Power @Hawks
with 14 players alive and possibly Cult at fullest which is 4 and atleast 2 more neutrals will give us 8 BD. It's not time to play it safe. You gotta take a risky lynch and not go after someone for such a excuse like; he didn't claimed jailed or he can't get his role back.

personally, I would go after @Cinera or @Flower or even @Seraphoenix. @Cinera for pushing his wagon against me at the start of the day by voting against me to deviate the town's focus for the day. He should have atleast waited for my reasonings.
@Flower for possibly blending in with her D2 act of fool. @Seraphoenix for being the mastermind of all. I regret for not cutting him last night instead of defending him. Since TAc was a neutral killing bomb and wasn't part of his clan, it's only obvious for him to take care of him in last day phase.

Vote @Seraphoenix
even if we were to go by Tac's plan of cult hunting, I find you more suspicious as the post you made on D1 was just enough to let you perform your night ability. My theory says you turned in Cinera and then claimed his role as a butler to avoid towns suspicions.

cinera could have guiltied himself because the sellsword doesn't need to stay alive to win, just watch town losing
maybe he thought making town waste a lynch would be enough for him
a blue dragon letting town lynch him by voting guilty on himself would be actively hurting his own team
a sellsword doing the same thing wouldn't

you people are really voting me for the safest Lynch..?? Are you people even serious..??:goatasure:let me give you a run down;

18. @Natalija - Princess
19. @Zoro D Goat
2. @Queen - Physician
5. @Flower - Fool..??!!
6. @Finalbeta
7. @Reborn
9. @Cinera - Butler B
11. @Yo Tan Wa
13. @Power @Hawks
with 14 players alive and possibly Cult at fullest which is 4 and atleast 2 more neutrals will give us 8 BD. It's not time to play it safe. You gotta take a risky lynch and not go after someone for such a excuse like; he didn't claimed jailed or he can't get his role back.

personally, I would go after @Cinera or @Flower or even @Seraphoenix. @Cinera for pushing his wagon against me at the start of the day by voting against me to deviate the town's focus for the day. He should have atleast waited for my reasonings.
@Flower for possibly blending in with her D2 act of fool. @Seraphoenix for being the mastermind of all. I regret for not cutting him last night instead of defending him. Since TAc was a neutral killing bomb and wasn't part of his clan, it's only obvious for him to take care of him in last day phase.

Vote @Seraphoenix
even if we were to go by Tac's plan of cult hunting, I find you more suspicious as the post you made on D1 was just enough to let you perform your night ability. My theory says you turned in Cinera and then claimed his role as a butler to avoid towns suspicions.
lol 3 townies getting modkilled sucks tbh

18. @Natalija - Princess
19. @Zoro D Goat
2. @Queen - Physician
5. @Flower - Fool..??!!
6. @Finalbeta
7. @Reborn
9. @Cinera - Butler B
11. @Yo Tan Wa
13. @Power @Hawks

Vote @Seraphoenix
That would imply you think cinera is the invoker
and sera is the cult leader to convert cinera
problem is
his action wasnt role blocked n1
and the cult leader isnt death or occupy immune.

a blue dragon letting town lynch him by voting guilty on himself would be actively hurting his own team
a sellsword doing the same thing wouldn't

lol 3 townies getting modkilled sucks tbh
al said he would fill in
but was not given any of those spots

queen you still think flower is fool or scorned
did anyone act weird today?
she could very well be an apostle trying to frame the princess results
but the problem is:
lynching the fool would fuck the blue dragon faction so much and we can't afford to lynch an inquisitor (it would be a waste, we already have another neutral we need to lynch, and god knows how many cult members)

Ughhhh. Our Prince flat out pointed at you, @Dark Admiral. But we really did you wrong before similarly :’)
There are no duplicate roles, I’m sure. But seeing as you subbed, I doubt Drago would give you an opposite role. It might be way too obvious in your gameplay. Then again, I have no clue how hosting works. But as @Kiwipom pointed out, it’s really weird you didn’t know a Knight is a killing role and talking about it in third person?

I regret for not cutting him last night instead of defending him
Vote @Seraphoenix
Last Night you protected Sera and now this sudeen change, what exactly did change? If last night you didn't want to risk, why now?

Also, this could be seen as redirecting, firsf to Flower thn Sera
I only defended Sera yesterday and it would only work if someone attacked him. I agree with Yo tan wa about Flower, we shouldn't give her the free "Fool Pass". If she indeed is a cult, she will be basically untouchable. What claim did she make.?
Any Defense before i place my Lynch Vote on you?

:josad:So the the inability of Prince to trust his own judgement is gonna lead to my demise. He should have just disclosed his identity to me and I would have defended him with my life.
The complexity of roles and how they works are really troubling. I hope you people get to the cult. I’m gonna be off for now.
Nothing I can say is anything new than what I’ve already said in my defense. :sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.