[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
"1) Jailed Tac at the day
He said physician, then he said he protected reborn
OBVIOUSLY WE KNOW THAT IS A LIE AND HE DID NOT PROTECT A DAMN SOUL. Bloody jerk lied to me. Hurts my feelings"
cinera actions who is immune to occupation if he was butler is inconsistent.
Lanji can you tell more on this.
I can survive a kill. Attack me next night to comfirm yourself.
do you get notified after a failed kill on you? Only problem is we can't trust you.
hawk hasnt posted today has he
should be modblocked tonight if this holds up.
only 1 post this day phase i think, bt i also think he would have notified Dragomir in advance coz his Mom birthday. So in that case Modblocked or not, dunno.
Inactive and passive Hawks = locked scum. Throw the key into the ocean, nobody cares.

@Yo Tan Wa empower NW the upcoming NP. Can't have Apostle interfering with him.
I can handle neutral tonight
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE go on NW or Yo this NP. Don't tell who, so scum won't target them because they don't know your target. This way they won't redirect them and accurate results are guaranteed.
lemme think more on this.
His meta is off since D1 but he explained that he isn’t much interested in the game and was also sick. I am inclined to believe that people are not lying when they say they have irl issues (same with Beta). So I don’t want to vote him based on that alone.
honestly that's why i also haven't voted for him. The thought crossed my mind, bt he wouldn't be lying bout this stuff. Neither will Beta or Hawk, so we can only wait n make case on em while they are active next day phase.
I sort of assumed they can't talk either, apart from that telepathy power some players have to send a message?
bt this is your first Game you haven't been Mafia.
@Yo Tan Wa here is the exact quote from the wiki that made me believe they only talk at night
During the night phase, members of the evil faction will congregate in secret to discuss their findings and plot their next moves. This may include killing members of the Blue Dragon or converting them to their faction. They could also use their night abilities to disrupt the abilities of other players and leave them with false information.

@Kiwi what exactly made you think, they ain't engaging in chat group like they always do, from this?
My guess is you are also member of Cult since you weren't in that Group chat you assumed the same for every other Cult member.
Also, Cult by logic shluld only have 3 members nw, not max n yet they didn't go for Convert last night.

So tell me your Night actions.

do you get notified after a failed kill on you? Only problem is we can't trust you.
only 1 post this day phase i think, bt i also think he would have notified Dragomir in advance coz his Mom birthday. So in that case Modblocked or not, dunno.

honestly that's why i also haven't voted for him. The thought crossed my mind, bt he wouldn't be lying bout this stuff. Neither will Beta or Hawk, so we can only wait n make case on em while they are active next day phase.

During the night phase, members of the evil faction will congregate in secret to discuss their findings and plot their next moves. This may include killing members of the Blue Dragon or converting them to their faction. They could also use their night abilities to disrupt the abilities of other players and leave them with false information.

@Kiwi what exactly made you think, they ain't engaging in chat group like they always do, from this?
My guess is you are also member of Cult since you weren't in that Group chat you assumed the same for every other Cult member.
Also, Cult by logic shluld only have 3 members nw, not max n yet they didn't go for Convert last night.

yo tan wa
"He can not be investigated and will not appear to Unseen or Cult members as a member of their faction, even if he is. He can not be attacked by Blue Dragon Killer classes, or The Alchemist."
king cant even interact with them even if they were scum.

I again jumped the gun, and overlooked Night part.
They don't engage in group Chat during the Night? *

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

It says they meet up at night to discuss their findings. I even highlighted the "during the night phase" part. That's an implication that they only discuss at night. And your logic about 3 members and a cult king doesn't make sense either because a cult king isn't counted towards the 4 members.

The Cult can have a maximum of 4 members (excluding an Evil King).

It says they meet up at night to discuss their findings. I even highlighted the "during the night phase" part. That's an implication that they only discuss at night. And your logic about 3 members and a cult king doesn't make sense either because a cult king isn't counted towards the 4 members.
That’s true. I’m not really sure if the scum in this game can talk to eachother during day time. I faintly remember reading something about how they only talk at night in the wiki but now that I go back and flip through it, I can’t find it.
Oky this is true. I misremembered your words, and thought they didn't have Group chat this time.

dark admiral you can defend cant you
I'm Unkillable tonight. Unless i'm lynched.
@Flower can you change your target?
@Queen
@Yo Tan Wa
@Natalija
aight

vote lynch dark admiral
:whitepress:and for a moment I actually trusted you to do the right thing. Cult King confirmed from what I see. So hasty to lynch me tonight after my revealation of being the threat to Cult at Night. If i'm lynched tonight go by the odds of having a Cult King in the game.
No more defense from me.. If I die, I die @Dragomir

Adios my beloved Kingdom. I was resurrected only to fail you again.:catsweat:

I'm Unkillable tonight. Unless i'm lynched.

:whitepress:and for a moment I actually trusted you to do the right thing. Cult King confirmed from what I see. So hasty to lynch me tonight after my revealation of being the threat to Cult at Night. If i'm lynched tonight go by the odds of having a Cult King in the game.
No more defense from me.. If I die, I die @Dragomir

Adios my beloved Kingdom. I was resurrected only to fail you again.:catsweat:
you think am cult king?
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.