[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I get that. Being busy doesn't townclear him but it also doesn't pin him as scum.

well, let's see then. I'd much prefer DA lynch atm since we have a lot more on him being scum than Reborn.
Just checking in the facts here. a lot more on him meaning the followings;
-Prince said so
-Same Prince who passed on TAC as a physician
-didn't claim jailed. *what difference would it have made
-can't be same role upon subbing. *what choices did he have, also why would he choose the same role as his previous one.
-defended Sera yesterday. *no one were Prime sus for Cold Steel. Just went with random defend hoping for some cult fishing.
did i miss something..??

We also have to somehow make sure, the today townies are not converted at Night.

If No kill happens, one of us could be converted.
for what reasons do we have to believe that Cinera is not cult?

NW's results could of been tempered with if the cult has a Ritualist and used "Brotherhood" on Cinera. It would also make sense to do it since Sera disputed with him about the butler claim, thus it would be natural that he would get investigated.
If Cinera really was Cult, since he figured Prince out, i think he would have targeted him instead of me.
He looked past my role claim abilities bt still could catch Wolf repetition of Prince word that none of us could, hinting he was looking into his more carefully than others despite being not as active, which is in alignment with him trying to Role Block Wolf.

NW also read him not Cult, who was Jailed n protected by Wolf. Plus Mind Warp really can't show Cult members as not Cult, bt BDs as Cult members.
Hence i dont sus him.

We also have to somehow make sure, the today townies are not converted at Night.

If No kill happens, one of us could be converted.

If Cinera really was Cult, since he figured Prince out, i think he would have targeted him instead of me.
He looked past my role claim abilities bt still could catch Wolf repetition of Prince word that none of us could, hinting he was looking into his more carefully than others despite being not as active, which is in alignment with him trying to Role Block Wolf.

NW also read him not Cult, who was Jailed n protected by Wolf. Plus Mind Warp really can't show Cult members as not Cult, bt BDs as Cult members.
Hence i dont sus him.
Unless the ritualist targeted cinera
neutral in jail doesnt affect that.

And about Ritualist, i think Lanji made a post how which members they need to convert tk make one. And Physician and i am alive, so that shouldn't be the Case. They also have Apostle as hinted by Dragomir mess up on NW susing Flower as Cult yesterday at first.
chronomancer
https://tol.fandom.com/wiki/The_Chronomancer
Post automatically merged:

they could start with ritualist and cult leader as well

defended Sera yesterday. *no one were Prime sus for Cold Steel. Just went with random defend hoping for some cult fishing.
I don't buy other reasons, i sus you since last day phase based on your Gameplay alone.
Bt this one is solid reason to push Lynch on you, you sus Sera n protect him, theb again start lycnh on him , and can't give put your reason what made Sera a confirm case to be lynched this day phase.

N

NeutralWatcher

I still don't buy this two Butler roles. Seraphoenix has a better claim than Cinera but Cinera's response seems genuine.

DA is a bigger sus for claiming knight role again even when his first role was knight. I also find it weird he voted Seraphoenix when he claimed he protected Seraphoenix.

Vote Lynch Dark Admiral

D

Dragomir

Day 4 Vote Tally: EoD Mark
Voters:
Natalija -> Dark Admiral -> Seraphoenix -> Reborn
Cinera -> Dark Admiral
Queen -> Seraphoenix -> Reborn -> Dark Admiral
Lanji -> Dark Admiral -> Seraphoenix -> Dark Admiral -> Reborn -> Dark Admiral
Finalbeta -> Reborn
Kiwipom -> Dark Admiral
Flower -> Reborn -> Dark Admiral
NeutralWatcher -> Dark Admiral
Dark Admiral -> Seraphoenix
Seraphoenix -> Dark Admiral
Yotanwa -> Dark Admiral

Dark Admiral - 8
Reborn - 2
Seraphoenix - 1

Non-voters: Reborn, Hawks, and Zoro D Goat.

Votes are locked. Dark Admiral will be put on trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.