[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
And i dont agree with ending this Day phase early, i think while you guys were pissed off due to my action, you guys overlooked posts, my reasons were also overlooked. The odd thing is no one tried looking back at posts bt rather joined the bandwagon, which is scummy play imo. I would suggest looking into those joining the lynch, same for Hawk votes last day phase.

And even tho I agree with lynching Zoro D Goat risk, bt i would still prefer if we had solid sus at this stage of Game.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
What if Zoro D Goat is a Hunter? We haven't seen Hunter in this game. Hunter passive is dangerous.

Retribution:

If the court votes to execute you, you will kill the last player who voted against you.

I suggest player who voted Zoro D Goat the last player we find the most sus here. what do you think?
@Zoro D Goat what’s your role?
The Queen orders for you to show up!
Post automatically merged:

Or even easier. @Dragomir will he get mod killed?

Fine, I can just tell you the results and not play anymore :endthis:

Even easier.
Do as you wish. Very bad play though to still be investigating me.

if you are BD then you are wasting a valuable ability on someone who has far more credibility than almost anyone.

if you are scum then you are drawing attention to yourself by continuing this angle despite numerous posts showing you how wrong you are.

What if Zoro D Goat is a Hunter? We haven't seen Hunter in this game. Hunter passive is dangerous.

Retribution:

If the court votes to execute you, you will kill the last player who voted against you.

I suggest player who voted Zoro D Goat the last player we find the most sus here. what do you think?
lmao leaving the inactive Hunter alive just so people get punished for lynching him? the host would be straight up trolling in that case
I don't believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.