Status
Not open for further replies.
So this Amnesiac now SK, should have been able to see that Town is in an advantage now but they picked SK ...so they either think they are in a comfy position to do that or they just want blood for the hell of it :kriwhat:

So this Amnesiac now SK, should have been able to see that Town is in an advantage now but they picked SK ...so they either think they are in a comfy position to do that or they just want blood for the hell of it :kriwhat:
We both know three people who can't be that Amne. Let's start from there.

@Cray Cray @Flower @Lindltaylor lets vote Ratchet for a minute, i want him to talk.
Maybe we can vote them and pressure them lmao:

Vote Lynch Ratchet

You pretty much Glossed over everything else that happened, be it Typo sussing Lind, be it the Mango vs Jules thing or even @Xlaw and @krogothwolf thinking the will might be forged.

Didnt try to engage in any of those topics and jumped into the easy lynch on the outed scum.

Bad stuff Ratchet.
Maybe we can exclude Ratchet for mafia candidate :endthis:
But still amnesiac candidate
Would be funny the way he was asking what does amne mean when he is the amne :whitepress:

Hmmm was there anybody who didn’t buy my Amne claim? I can’t remember.

cuz they would be like the first to know I pied about being amne cuz that’s rare AF to have 2, aaand would be a way to get credits from outing me

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So according to the wiki mafioso is the one who does the kill for mafia. Since it seems the GF did the kill here, Imma assume that whoever was jailed or rb'ed is the mafioso.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So according to the wiki mafioso is the one who does the kill for mafia. Since it
Mafia will now be given a faction kill and choose which member does the kill.

Mafioso - Will be given an extra perk if they do the kill that they can not be roleblocked
Wait never mind. Zem listed these.

Tho I don't see the point in Lind attacking. He was sussed so it's likely he had to attack. So the mafioso would probably be the jailed person. What's the usual number of mafia in this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.