Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
So a few thoughts:

For the transporter thing, I agree that we need some news from Juliet to confirm Fuji. My personal opinion is that if Fuji is mafia, he wouldn't be bold enough to have his own name appear in a forged will. Not only that, but it makes so much sense that he would be a mafia target knowing how much this guy goes in to solve the game, which he is trying to do this game as well. Eliminating him early on would make sense from scum's point of view, though a bold act if a lookout was on him. Two transporters in the game though is so messy for results though lol.

But yeah, with the med's help we can figure this one out mechanically.

As for Van, I don't think we should be so quick to vote him up. Already 5 votes, we need the whole dayphase to check other people.

I think a clear-cut scum is mango. He would not act the way he has been if he was town, that would be anti-town af. Either mafia or third. Best vig target imo (Though idk how powerful his defense could be...), which also I guess gives details about Juliet, though with how over the top he has been, I am leaning her town and genuine about her claim.

I think we can clear Light as telling the truth about the attack. Van admitted all he wants to do is chop people and for that he deserves the noose.

Imagine if Juliet claimed then got counter claimed how in fuck would believe there’s 2 in a test game of 18 players :whitepress:
That’s dump, like very dump move, I don’t get how you still suspect her, Juliet is the towniest to me.

So a few thoughts:

For the transporter thing, I agree that we need some news from Juliet to confirm Fuji. My personal opinion is that if Fuji is mafia, he wouldn't be bold enough to have his own name appear in a forged will. Not only that, but it makes so much sense that he would be a mafia target knowing how much this guy goes in to solve the game, which he is trying to do this game as well. Eliminating him early on would make sense from scum's point of view, though a bold act if a lookout was on him. Two transporters in the game though is so messy for results though lol.

But yeah, with the med's help we can figure this one out mechanically.

As for Van, I don't think we should be so quick to vote him up. Already 5 votes, we need the whole dayphase to check other people.

I think a clear-cut scum is mango. He would not act the way he has been if he was town, that would be anti-town af. Either mafia or third. Best vig target imo (Though idk how powerful his defense could be...), which also I guess gives details about Juliet, though with how over the top he has been, I am leaning her town and genuine about her claim.

I think we can clear Light as telling the truth about the attack. Van admitted all he wants to do is chop people and for that he deserves the noose.
suspects outside of the Mango-Van circle?

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Yes flower and lindl are scum buddies
Why is Lind suspected? I have a hard time reading him honestly. Have they both shown through their interactions that they could be scum together?

Though personally I think she's third. She's very laid back, reminds me of her role as Terumi in the Joker game. Tomatoes tomatoes though...

Status
Not open for further replies.