[FNZ] Role Madness Round 10: Kakegurui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Reborn @Light D Lamperouge

Weekends are a bad time for me to start a game because I have limited time to do shit and there are a ton of posts to read. It happens to me in almost every game at around this time and D1/D2 are worse because of the mass of activity.

I also feel with your point on Reborn that he isn't exactly mafia. With him replacing someone its hard to judge though because they both play so differently and it's only been 2 days.
I see. Sounds understandable. I'd like to take your word for it, but I'd also like if someone who has played with you often can confirm this in a way.

What are you reads thus far as well?

I think we played once but he died quickly haha, so I can't say we exchanged much. But he seems to be a good player
Got it. I saw you gave some reads earlier as well. Has anything changed for you since?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This is my reads so far.

This no claim game and we have to rely on reads to identify scums. To me, the best way always have been asking questions. So my reads are Based on reactions I got to my questions and also the reading of the thread.

Now earlier I Said that out of 15 players, we can have 4 or 5 Scums and 11 or 10 townies. Anything less or more would not Make much sense.

Now let's assume worst case scenario. That is we have five Scums and 10 townies.

Confirmed townie to everyone - (3)
Fuji
Nat
Gianfi

Confirmed scum - (1)
Cinera - mafia

So as per Worst case scenario, we have 7 townies and 4 Scums left.

Townie read - (4)

Jew d boy - game play is open, decisive and not shying away from giving reads

Neutral watcher - same as jew

Rayan - his timing of vote on cinera implies that he isn't mafia. Also, as of now I don't see anything that can raise much sus on him. So putting him here.

Reborn

So now we have total of 7 townies and out of remaining ones only 3 could be townie and rest are Scums.

Neutral but slit tilt towards townie
Marimo -
his response has been good. But not enough for me to put him in townie list.

If I consider marimo in my town read as well then we now have 8 townies so out of remaining ones only two are townie and rest are Scums.

Neutral but slight tilt towards being sus
Tac
- as I said earlier that he was the first one to highlight cinera by voting against him and putting a case against him when there was not much. Now it could be bold mafia strategy but I doubt it. So I don't see him as mafia.

And, his cinera vs final flip flop is still a bit suspicious but as I said not much to brand him as scum. He could still be a Third party if not townie. Being mafia is really less likely because his voting on cinera right at the beginning was too bold and risky move.

Light - his response to my questions was fine. But there is a problem with his game play.

He isn't decisive. Yesterday,in final vs cinera he didn't take decision on the issue and went with random vote on tac.

Today again he isn't that much decisive on sera and tac much. He is simply interacting with tac and keep on saying that his posts are rubbing him off but doing nothing to build case on him nor being decisive about it.

It's like something is holding him back. And, I am not fan of such passiveness.

Another reason that I am putting light and tac here and not in sus list below is their responses to the questions asked by me or others. They haven't dodged, deflected or gave weird responses and has shown a bit consistency regarding this.

Possible sus

Sera - his reactions to my questions were way off. I mean who assume scums like that without any reads. And, he hasn't said much in his defense at all and went offline while I was sussing him.

Queen - already told everyone why I feel so

Krog - there is a problem with his game play as well.

Yesterday, he said that townie should always Lynch on day one. This Imply that he considered lynching very important. Yet, he didn't vote at all.
Because lynching is using your weapons to the most of your abilities. A mislynch doesn't help and removes a mislynch from happening in the future.

My view is town should lynch D1 even without much info because it makes the odds of hitting mafia in subsequent lynches hire.
And, today he has remain almost inactive. He barely made 8-10 posts so far without much sucm hunting. That's off for me.

Until I get further information on him, I am seeing as sus.

Final beta - cinera vs Final doesn't clear him off. I don't see him as townie and that's clear to me. He has been active and says that he is townie but all he has done is counter sus people with absolutely no active role in scum hunting by asking questions and cooperating with others.

If an experienced Player plays like this then I have good reason to see him as sus because if townie then he is really playing bad as one like this because counter sussing game play adds confusion among townie and is detrimental for townies.

Now my reads could be wrong and this isn't confirmed list as it's liable to change because this day phase many players were not so active. But this is what I feel as of now

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I can’t really make long posts rn. I don’t have the opportunity to sit down on my phone and type out essays.

Sera only comes off suspicious because of how quickly he jumped on Reborn. I still think Light is the better option but much like day 1–I’m here to work with my fellow townies. I won’t risk a split vote if others think sera is more sus. I only ask that people look into Light more seriously.

The moment I saw Nat died, I swore I’d win this game for us all. Don’t let her death be in vain.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I see. Sounds understandable. I'd like to take your word for it, but I'd also like if someone who has played with you often can confirm this in a way.

What are you reads thus far as well?

Got it. I saw you gave some reads earlier as well. Has anything changed for you since?
I think I am more inclined to vote against Queen for now.

A lot of person seems to go against Sera, I need to read again his posts but for now he is not my prime sus

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It's like something is holding him back.
I understand why you would see it that way. To be completely honest, I do think something is holding me back. And that's that all my reads so far were wrong. I thought Cinera was playing his usual game, turned out he was mafia, when he flipped mafia I thought Nat was his partner, turned out she was town. Then I thought Gianfi was an independent party and it turned out he was town. I am not so confident in my reads because of that. That's shaken up my confidence and is preventing me from pushing aggressively.
Post automatically merged:

I think I am more inclined to vote against Queen for now.

A lot of person seems to go against Sera, I need to read again his posts but for now he is not my prime sus
I see. I mostly glanced over her posts tbh. Reborn vs Sera caught my attention so I went over that. As I said, Reborn doesn't strike me as mafia. Sera on the other hand, I can't get a read. I don't see why he would sus Reborn, as I said before Reborn's probing around, examining people, not something mafia would do imo.

I'll be going with my gut on this one. Something's telling me Krog is scum.

Vote lynch Krogothwolf

Last edited:
Final beta - cinera vs Final doesn't clear him off. I don't see him as townie and that's clear to me. He has been active and says that he is townie but all he has done is counter sus people with absolutely no active role in scum hunting by asking questions and cooperating with others.
This is outright false and strenghtens what I had thought about your playstyle. Your reads look forced and this is the tangible proof.

I had made a case on you and also expressed my opinion over different other players (TAC, Marimo, Neutral) and yesterday: (Celestia, Cinera, TAC, Natalija).

You should know that I'm not the kind of player to present an itemized list of reads or even to ask questions, I prominently happen to infer general opinions over some particular players, the ones I happen to find utmost suspicious, as well as generally responding to sus and highlighting what I find suspicious. You have played many games with me so you could not miss all of this.

Vote Lynch Reborn

I genuinely feel you are not playing your town meta and your style reminds me of the one we cooperated with in the past.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This is outright false and strenghtens what I had thought about your playstyle. Your reads look forced and this is the tangible proof.

I had made a case on you and also expressed my opinion over different other players (TAC, Marimo, Neutral and yesterday: Cinera, TAC, Natalija).

You should know that I'm not the kind of player to present an itemized list of reads or even to ask questions, I prominently happen to infer general opinions over some particular players, the ones I happen to find utmost suspicious, as well as generally responding to sus and highlighting what I find suspicious. You have played many games with me so you could not miss all of this.

Vote Lynch Reborn

I genuinely feel you are not playing your town meta and your style reminds me of the one we cooperated with in the past.
I don’t currently think you’re scum, Final, but I would reconsider this if I were you. Reborn’s read may be off, but I don’t think there’s more reason to lynch him than there is to do the same to you, this all seems consistent with the way he’s always played. I’d rather we get a plurality lynch on someone more suspicious like Sera than not come to a collective decision.

Vote Lynch Reborn

Rather it be a coin flip than me going out. Can’t believe people are falling for this. Reborn carries Celestia’s baggage. Can’t be washed away.

I understand why you would see it that way. To be completely honest, I do think something is holding me back. And that's that all my reads so far were wrong. I thought Cinera was playing his usual game, turned out he was mafia, when he flipped mafia I thought Nat was his partner, turned out she was town. Then I thought Gianfi was an independent party and it turned out he was town. I am not so confident in my reads because of that. That's shaken up my confidence and is preventing me from pushing aggressively.

I see. I mostly glanced over her posts tbh. Reborn vs Sera caught my attention so I went over that. As I said, Reborn doesn't strike me as mafia. Sera on the other hand, I can't get a read. I don't see why he would sus Reborn, as I said before Reborn's probing around, examining people, not something mafia would do imo.

I'll be going with my gut on this one. Something's telling me Krog is scum.

Vote lynch Krogothwolf
Your gut will be wrong but I can't really defend myself beside go by what I've said before. The game started and I got busy, generally speaking anyways.

@Reborn I did come in to lynch but then got busy. I was looking at Cinera or TAC to be honest and TAC sided with Cinera on the beta lynch that made me wonder about him but I haven't been able to keep active enough to really zone in on him.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Seraphoenix has been lynched! His role was:

You're Ririka Momobami

[Active - Doctor] - Each night you may target a player and heal them. You do not receive feedback regardless if your target was attacked or not. However super kill bypass your ability. You can only heal yourself once.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town

It is now Night 2, you have 24 hours to submit your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.