[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

(all of these spaces is for social distancing)

catded I still can't read Rej very well.
Everyone is acting weird. I might as well claim now, everyone put on your masks, stay 2 meters from me and have your hand sanitizers ready.

So to begin, I'm Africa. But that's not the point. The point is....I got infected! :catcry::catcry:

And it said I must be cured by N2...it doesn't say what happens afterwards. But I'm broke as shit, AL sama said I'm not allowed to steal money from other people nor ask for donations and I also fucked up the question earlier so I'm too broke to buy myself a cure. Idk what happens to infected people, I imagine it's like poisoining or bleeding. And also, I don't know if this is gonna spread to people who visit me or something so townies visiting me, be careful. But like I hope after revealing this, someone can cure me either tonight or the next night.

And the reason why I have to claim is because according to game rules, only people who claim can reveal info.

(remember to stay 2 meters away from me)

We think this is true. Does it state end of night 2? So you have a chance of getting healed N1 and N2?
This is how poisoner work.

Status
Not open for further replies.