[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why most of experience mafia players are Shanks fan? Al Sama, Seraphoenix and now Fallen Prince. This makes me appreciate Shanks more.

I'm not a fan of popular lynch like this.

@Yo Tan Wa You said Rayan looked scummy on D1 and you wanted to build a case on him. What's your thought about Playa who subbed Rayan?
I haven't interacted with him yet, i will share it thereafter.

I am at the point where I give zero fucks that Rej is a town... he had played himself here
Your words contradict your actions at the end of day phase.

Also, @Noctis has your opinion on Drago changed ?

N

Noctis

Your words contradict your actions at the end of day phase.

Also, @Noctis has your opinion on Drago changed ?
Not really, as I said I had all intention lynching Rej EoD. It was something I just wanted to mention also I posted that because how frustrated I was at Rej

If we're dealing with Mafia here then I don't think Dragomir is one, he just doesn't have this aura around him, he's playing very openly for that although if there is only one anti-town we're dealing with then I don't really know since it can be just about anyone

Not really, as I said I had all intention lynching Rej EoD. It was something I just wanted to mention also I posted that because how frustrated I was at Rej

If we're dealing with Mafia here then I don't think Dragomir is one, he just doesn't have this aura around him, he's playing very openly for that although if there is only one anti-town we're dealing with then I don't really know since it can be just about anyone
AURA :milaugh:

There is no way there is just one mafia among so many players.

N

NeutralWatcher

This reminds me something. :smithnie:
@NeutralWatcher lock it. He is scum.
Be serious. :seriously:

Want to hear is last words, in that phase I try to look into the user arguments.
Would it change my vote? probably not but I would at least take reactions as I did with you.
Vote Lynch Playa

Looking for reaction is the most common argument scum often use when they slip. :endthis:

@playa4321 give me your reads on Dragomir, and others you sus.
When I ask about the possibly that the other users who didn´t vote against Rej, the chance one of them beeing a mafia(only my though) get strange answer of Drago, don´t still know but when I start the game and read the last pages of the first post, two of my scum list where Noctis and Finalbeta(I kinda want a last reaction but sadly he didn´t response).

N

Noctis

Hm. I haven’t forgotten about you @Noctis, but I can only pick one at a time.
You should forget about me. The reason for your suspicion on me is nothing more than a fragment of your dark imagination. I, is whom you need to read town to see the reality beyond and between

Ps- I kinda need a sub since I have some pressing matters to handle.

You should forget about me. The reason for your suspicion on me is nothing more than a fragment of your dark imagination. I, is whom you need to read town to see the reality beyond and between

Ps- I kinda need a sub since I have some pressing matters to handle.
:milaugh: That’s funny, you relaxed a lot today. What changed?

Don’t sub. 5 posts a day can be handled even blindly. Let me lynch you ~

Tell me why does it trigger you, because he’s just doing it to make it look like he is participating?

Yo, you’re very confident in this game. I find this interesting.
I see you are very interested in me:blush:

Bt don't assume my reasoning, especially after the comment you made about me last day phase. :whitepress:
I didn't expected that from you.
Post automatically merged:

Hm. I haven’t forgotten about you @Noctis, but I can only pick one at a time.

Vote lynch Yo Tan Wa @Reborn
:lusalty:why are your reads always wrong.

Be serious. :seriously:

Vote Lynch Playa

Looking for reaction is the most common argument scum often use when they slip. :endthis:
What's your take on Dragomir?

When I ask about the possibly that the other users who didn´t vote against Rej, the chance one of them beeing a mafia(only my though) get strange answer of Drago, don´t still know but when I start the game and read the last pages of the first post, two of my scum list where Noctis and Finalbeta(I kinda want a last reaction but sadly he didn´t response).
Didn't you try to look into Drago after that? Or you didn't find anything on him, and neutral read him?
And why Noctis?

Last edited:
N

NeutralWatcher

What's your take on Dragomir?
I think he is sus. He unvoted Rej because he said he wanted to relax when Rej was his main sus. 4 hours left until EOD. Don't you think it's time to share your thought about Rayan/Playa?

@Dragomir 4 hours until EOD. You said you sus some who voted Rej. Don;t you think it's time to share who you sus? It's better to avoid another misslynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.