[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Kiwi is probably correct with the game leaning towards being a cult-oriented one. But I believe it's gonna be more than that. I suspect that these events will be how players or countries get infected by covid, while the night phase will stay with killing. Essentially, a cultafia game. Going with conventional means of converting using a cult leader would be quite boring for this game considering the theme.

Well, it's just speculation. We shall see with the first event.
Post automatically merged:

can you elaborate on why you chose that phrase?
What did that phrase ping you on?

Due to heightened tensions over the COVID Crisis, I have decided to pull out of the United Nations and unsign the Geneva Convention papers.

You’re on your own
What purpose is this post supposed to serve?

the Covid could be similar to the werewolf... killing someone and everyone who interacts with that person
No. That would be whack, uncreative, and lame. I'll have Al's head if he did that.

@Zoro D Goat will you be taking this game seriously or will you spam one sentence posts filled with emojis?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiwi is probably correct with the game leaning towards being a cult-oriented one. But I believe it's gonna be more than that. I suspect that these events will be how players or countries get infected by covid, while the night phase will stay with killing. Essentially, a cultafia game. Going with conventional means of converting using a cult leader would be quite boring for this game considering the theme.

Well, it's just speculation. We shall see with the first event.

What did that phrase ping you on?

What purpose is this post supposed to serve?

No. That would be whack, uncreative, and lame. I'll have Al's head if he did that.

@Zoro D Goat will you be taking this game seriously or will you spam one sentence posts filled with emojis?
Does he ever do anything besides post those and like everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.