[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

Does he ever do anything besides post those and like everything?
Honestly, I could see this statement as a wild attempt to throw shade on a player.
Anyways, let's take it easy and slow, we have all the time ahead of us.
Post automatically merged:

About setup, sounds like a double-edged sword if there is a cult, favorable if you get rid of cult D1 while unfavorable consequences if they survived D1 and start recruiting people. So I wouldn't rule out 20 players game with cult theory, it's very much possible we have full-fledged mafia or even different factions that go against the town

Also the shop mechanic seems like an additional part where you can buy as such masks, hand cleaner, etc which make sense with lore

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dragomir

About setup, sounds like a double-edged sword if there is a cult, favorable if you get rid of cult D1 while unfavorable consequences if they survived D1 and start recruiting people. So I wouldn't rule out 20 players game with cult theory, it's very much possible we have full-fledged mafia or even different factions that go against the town
1. That's not really a double-edged sword. Cult is always like that.
2. This is all very obvious. It's favorable for town to rid of Cult D1 and it'd be detrimental if they stay in the game for long. Why are you pointing out such basic knowledge?

Do you actually find it suspicious? If so, why?

N

Noctis

1. That's not really a double-edged sword. Cult is always like that.
2. This is all very obvious. It's favorable for town to rid of Cult D1 and it'd be detrimental if they stay in the game for long. Why are you pointing out such basic knowledge?
Correct. That's exactly why I think chances of the cult being in this game is very low or either they're alongside some other harmful faction because I don't think it's very favorable if we only have a cult and also how do you plan to engage in the discussion?

Or to be exact, how do you plan to start a discussion

D

Dragomir

Correct. That's exactly why I think chances of the cult being in this game is very low or either they're alongside some other harmful faction because I don't think it's very favorable if we only have a cult and also how do you plan to engage in the discussion?
I don't think we're having just cult either. Cultafia is the faction I'm assuming for this game.

That's a weird question to ask. It's like asking what my strategy for the day phase is going to be. I'm not comfortable with revealing that. Figure it out yourself as you watch me play.
The American thingy
Yeah, I know what the phrase was. I'm asking why it pinged you.

@Dragomir Not sure if your queries are really meaningful, or you're just skeptic about everything.
If you go back and read the advice I gave to the players in your turbo game, you will understand why I'm playing the way I am.

N

Noctis

I might buy a bomb once I have the cash for it
This post giving me heebie jeebies lol. It doesn't feel natural at all

That's a weird question to ask. It's like asking what my strategy for the day phase is going to be. I'm not comfortable with revealing that. Figure it out yourself as you watch me play.
Nah. I wasn't asking for you strategy but how do you plan to spark activity with no one to post in discussion beside us for now so you just need to give them a topic to discuss and this where the knives will come out

D

Dragomir

Nah. I wasn't asking for you strategy but how do you plan to spark activity with no one to post in discussion beside us for now so you just need to give them a topic to discuss and this where the knives will come out
Why do I need to be the one to do that? Why can't you spark the activity?

N

Noctis

Why do I need to be the one to do that? Why can't you spark the activity?
I'm sorry, I understand what you're saying, and I know you're gonna say next, so i'm not really gonna prolonged this exchange further. I'm pretty sure you already understand what I was try to say lol.

Though I do wanna ask what do you think about krogothwolf and Rej so far

D

Dragomir

I'm sorry, I understand what you're saying, and I know you're gonna say next, so i'm not really gonna prolonged this exchange further. I'm pretty you already understand what I was try to say lol.

Though I do wanna ask what do you think about krogothwolf and Rej so far
I do understand your question, but I don't understand why you're specifically asking me that. You're asking me how do I plan on sparking discussing right? I'm responding back by asking why do I need to be the one to do that as well as why you can't do it yourself. Do you understand now?

Nothing. I need them to answer my questions first before I can formulate an opinion.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I gotta say, the game is definitely throwing me through a loop. I'd suggest you all look at the stores in your PMs if you haven't already but the ability to prevent or even cure infection through items is weird.

If it were a straight cult game, being infected means switching to the enemy team. But here? It's curable. Does that mean that COVID could be a role closer to arsonist? Maybe they infect you and kill you over a span of turns or manually "detonates" you some night phase?

At least, one COVID player could have this role. I'm thinking we could be up against a team if there isn't any conversion.

D

Dragomir

Let's try a nice and good, early gun-to-head read.

TheAncientCenturion - Good
LANJI CUCKSMOKE - Bad
Fallen Prince - Good
Don DaSlayer - Good
Noctis - Bad
Jew D. Boy - Good
Seraphoenix - Bad
Finalbeta - Good
Natalija - Good
NeutralWatcher - Good
Kiwipom - Good
RayanOO - Good
Rej - Null
Zoro D Goat - Good
Queen - Null
krogothwolf - Null
Gianfi - Good
Yo Tan Wa - Good

Do note that these reads can change on a whim.

N

Noctis

I do understand your question, but I don't understand why you're specifically asking me that. You're asking me how do I plan on sparking discussing right? I'm responding back by asking why do I need to be the one to do that as well as why you can't do it yourself. Do you understand now?

Are you oblivious to the things I was trying to say? I did not ask you to spark the activity but it's more about how do you plan to give players something to talk about? I was trying to set up a very easy subject to discuss for players hence my take on the cult post. I like reading people takes on posts like that and I believe those posts are usually the juiciest of all. It's where scum is the least comfortable and analyzing them is very useful. Basic idea is that you need a sizable amount of content from someone to generate a read is nonsense, you can generate them and thoughts from anything because most of the stuff is alignment indicative one way or the other generally. SO even most basic topics help you to see things from different perspectives... so that was my take on sparking the activity. Nice and easy.

Nothing. I need them to answer my questions first before I can formulate an opinion.
Fair Enough.

D

Dragomir

I gotta say, the game is definitely throwing me through a loop. I'd suggest you all look at the stores in your PMs if you haven't already but the ability to prevent or even cure infection through items is weird.

If it were a straight cult game, being infected means switching to the enemy team. But here? It's curable. Does that mean that COVID could be a role closer to arsonist? Maybe they infect you and kill you over a span of turns or manually "detonates" you some night phase?

At least, one COVID player could have this role. I'm thinking we could be up against a team if there isn't any conversion.
Arsonist type role could work but cult still logically makes more sense. Cult doesn't necessarily have to know who each other are in a game. If cult is set up in that way, it allows the converted players to be transitioned back to townies which would work in line with covid being curable.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Let's try a nice and good, early gun-to-head read.

TheAncientCenturion - Good
LANJI CUCKSMOKE - Bad
Fallen Prince - Good
Don DaSlayer - Good
Noctis - Bad
Jew D. Boy - Good
Seraphoenix - Bad
Finalbeta - Good
Natalija - Good
NeutralWatcher - Good
Kiwipom - Good
RayanOO - Good
Rej - Null
Zoro D Goat - Good
Queen - Null
krogothwolf - Null
Gianfi - Good
Yo Tan Wa - Good

Do note that these reads can change on a whim.
why Lanji?
Yeah, I know what the phrase was. I'm asking why it pinged you.
dunno, tried to see what he wanna say, like any TMI thing or so

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So we have infected people, per the item list.

Then Viruses.

Two completely different categories. I'm going out on a limb here and saying we should be cautious as to who we visit and when we use abilities. I'm imagining that, infected players can spread it via visits. That's why we have specific items to look for and cure the infected players. So, the Virus wincon could be simply to infect everyone.

But we also have items that clearly define lethal actions. So, again, could be a team for COVID/Viruses with the main element being spread/exposure but back up killing functions.

N

NeutralWatcher

If there is arsonist then does that there is also firefighter because arsonist bypasses doctor protection and only fire fghter can protect against arsonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.