[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
fallen prince mate
I need a response to back up your vote on beta
the switch to gianfi does not void the need for an explanation
@Fallen Prince
Post automatically merged:

We don't feel that you are in a position to demand us repeating ourselves.
A read list is incommingg our PoE stands in:
Kiwi, Noctis/Drago, TAC, Finalbeta

Most others are town for now.
can you pls state the reasons for each that does not involve trolling .

N

Noctis

We don't feel that you are in a position to demand us repeating ourselves.
A read list is incommingg our PoE stands in:
Kiwi, Noctis/Drago, TAC, Finalbeta

Most others are town for now.
there's a difference between PoE and being your main suspect. I don't find PoE's to be too relevant this early on, as there should quite a few in there by default.

Anyways, it's quite funny that you have very limited people in your PoE DP1

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Okay let us introduce ourselves @Reborn @AL sama

We hereby claim the first claim spot of this DP, we are Pyongyang, and here speaks your dictator Kim Yo-Jong.
Pyongyang is still ready to raise their claws against those who dare to threaten us.
Our enemy here should be clear, it is Corona!
So a last pledoyat to those who are sitting in a boat with us. Follow us into a new era!

Okay let us introduce ourselves @Reborn @AL sama

We hereby claim the first claim spot of this DP, we are Pyongyang, and here speaks your dictator Kim Yo-Jong.
Pyongyang is still ready to raise their claws against those who dare to threaten us.
Our enemy here should be clear, it is Corona!
So a last pledoyat to those who are sitting in a boat with us. Follow us into a new era!
Hahahahaha I knew it.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Sure?
You try to clear players step by step, in the early game it is easier to find other townies or to find each other at all, due to the ratios because there is more town. So Once you sort out who are the townies players you got a pool of remaining players and that is PoE

@Noctis have you yet dropped your thoughts on finalbeta?

You try to clear players step by step, in the early game it is easier to find other townies or to find each other at all, due to the ratios because there is more town. So Once you sort out who are the townies players you got a pool of remaining players and that is PoE
since you believe there is a possibilty of scums but also towns in those 5
we need your reasons for picking them out.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
since you believe there is a possibilty of scums but also towns in those 5
we need your reasons for picking them out.
Pyongyang is unsure about Drago/Noctis, their hard buddying early lead to nothing but an open end.
Finalbeta, we explained it more than enough, he shadowed Drago and Noctis and his pushes held no threat to Pyongyang.
Who else was in the PoE? Kiwi, I have a hard time reading her, but I will invest more into it.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@Rej that has to be some terrible coincidence that you're Pyongyang plus it's a capital
We are North Korea ofcourse! Isn't that obvious? But Pyongyang is the our heart! Remember it!
It is coincidence, I think I rand town and the host thought it would be funny to shift me North Korea, that is my only explanation or it is super funny coincidence, which shall mean something.

N

Noctis

We are North Korea ofcourse! Isn't that obvious? But Pyongyang is the our heart! Remember it!
It is coincidence, I think I rand town and the host thought it would be funny to shift me North Korea, that is my only explanation or it is super funny coincidence, which shall mean something.
Nah it's giving me a headache... you just recently made a joke to me that you're visiting Pyongyang and then here you claiming this role is just really terrible coincidence

But. Does this mean you're an indie? Because North Korea isn't anyone's friend... Unless TACy is the US willing to chat with you :moonwalk:

Status
Not open for further replies.