[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Noctis Nope, went back and read all your posts from the last few hours. You go straight from this:
You won't be able to play with me for a month actually... it's my last game
Where did he suggest that?
Post automatically merged:

Fuck it just lynch Rej and done with it
@Rej I really want you to flip scum, it's not because I want to say I am right, but the reason is if you're mafia you have not played a terrible;le game but in fact a good game
Time to say goodbye to our esteemed player early into the game [Vote Lynch Rej]

@Reborn @AL sama
Also if Rej flip town no one has shed a tear... he's the one at fault.
@Natalija I see lot of resistance from you for Rej lynch
To, out of literally nowhere, this:
@Dragomir We might for a mislynch here man... I can't talk about the reason but I believe Rej claim now

it came off really casually that he's a backup doctor

Rej has already claimed... so it's fine
You turned on a dime because he claimed to be the backup doctor? After 50 pages of intense arguing and accusations, you renege at the end?

Whoever has an investigative role, look at Noctis tonight after we lynch his now-buddy Rej. This is as suspicious as it gets.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I have already given many friendly reminders...

Now, I am giving final warning.

Any violation of claim rule and I will mod kill that player on the spot. Try me.......

N

Noctis

Doctor roles are given in Such a game and backup roles can be multiple?

Problm here is why he claimed wrong first?
If I am being honest, Rej doctor claim was worse than his backup doctor claim because backup doctor claim comes off casually like he's done with everything... also point to be noted Rej was receiving a chance to save himself from lynch so do you think scum would call of this golden chance and claim backup doctor? Sounds ridiculous to me... Rej would resist

AL sama

Red Haired
...........................................................................................................................................................

N

Noctis

You turned on a dime because he claimed to be the backup doctor? After 50 pages of intense arguing and accusations, you renege at the end?

Whoever has an investigative role, look at Noctis tonight after we lynch his now-buddy Rej. This is as suspicious as it gets.
If I wanted to save rej I would have done it long ago... also rej backup doctor claim just came while ago.

If I am being honest, Rej doctor claim was worse than his backup doctor claim because backup doctor claim comes off casually like he's done with everything... also point to be noted Rej was receiving a chance to save himself from lynch so do you think scum would call of this golden chance and claim backup doctor? Sounds ridiculous to me... Rej would resist
Yes it would bite back D2, when real Doctor can claim and lynch him.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This is straight gibberish. Very bad look for you, man.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If I wanted to save rej I would have done it long ago... also rej backup doctor claim just came while ago.
You fought him even after he claimed that, I have no desire to continue this discussion with you until tomorrow. If Rej is town, you may be all right, but if he isn’t, I think you’re the prime suspect for D2.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I dont think that's bad Jew, calm down a bit. I also have second thoughts like Noctis did, honestly one can never be sure in Lynches, more so on D1.

We have time, why not discuss the possibility.

Anyway @Noctis unless most roles are Backup Doctor he is lying.
Y’all go ahead and discuss it, I’m not changing my mind even if I’m the only one who ends up voting for Rej.

N

Noctis

You fought him even after he claimed that, I have no desire to continue this discussion with you until tomorrow. If Rej is town, you may be all right, but if he isn’t, I think you’re the prime suspect for D2.
Wow.... you honestly think that? I pushed for his lynch entire day phase and then suddenly at last hour I would resist? Where is the logic here?

If I am his scumbuddy I would push for his lynch until the end knowing he won't survive not gonna start brining the possibility and the understand the seutp

D

Dragomir

@Dragomir We might for a mislynch here man... I can't talk about the reason but I believe Rej claim now

it came off really casually that he's a backup doctor

Rej has already claimed... so it's fine
I don't really know, man but even so, we must proceed with a Rej lynch this phase in order for the game to progress in a cohesive manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.