[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Wow.... you honestly think that? I pushed for his lynch entire day phase and then suddenly at last hour I would resist? Where is the logic here?

If I am his scumbuddy I would push for his lynch until the end knowing he won't survive not gonna start brining the possibility and the understand the seutp
We’re basically at the end now, which is precisely when you decided to change course for reasons you supposedly can’t tell us. You aren’t getting lynched today, so if you ARE town, you should be able to tell us why you turned around tomorrow, we can keep talking about this then.

N

Noctis

He's saying our friendship means nothing to him
Post automatically merged:

We’re basically at the end now, which is precisely when you decided to change course for reasons you supposedly can’t tell us. You aren’t getting lynched today, so if you ARE town, you should be able to tell us why you turned around tomorrow, we can keep talking about this then.
Did you read the post number 1131? And just keep that to yourself and try think what he meant

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I dont think that's bad Jew, calm down a bit. I also have second thoughts like Noctis did, honestly one can never be sure in Lynches, more so on D1.

We have time, why not discuss the possibility.

Anyway @Noctis unless most roles are Backup Doctor he is lying.
You = scum

To be honest i feel like beside Rayan everyone looks good to me on Rej lynch
It doesn't bother me to be scum read by someone who smell scum from miles

D

Dragomir

I understand what Noctis is saying. He's not wrong about Rej's backup claim being something that supports Rej being town. Problem is, it's one thing that makes him good out of ten thousand things that make him bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.