[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

rej was obscuring reads but he also drew so much attention to himself
it didnt look scummy at all. it generated a lot of the activity day one
a lot of votes towards the end cause a number of people would rather not have to deal with not knowing what the fuck rej was saying . rej gameplay was just not how experienced scums play period from my limited knowledge in the game.
Rej's gameplay was not how a townie should be playing either. You keep saying he generated activity but that's not a point in his favor. Scum generate activity. That shit ain't AI.

My point is, there's nothing to defend Rej about.
Post automatically merged:

TAC, did you visit kiwipom?

No. Not when it's this obvious and it's your friend even.
What was obvious? Rej being town?

It is kinda scary how much votes Rej had on him, of course it was needed still kinda suspect that many user vote against him without thinking twice, I would assume that at least one mafia beeing one who vote against Rej. In that case we should see the first votes against him, who start it and which one go with him? I think in that case we could get answers.
You in for Rayan right? Abondoned Battlefield,

Rej's gameplay was not how a townie should be playing either. You keep saying he generated activity but that's not a point in his favor. Scum generate activity. That shit ain't AI.

My point is, there's nothing to defend Rej about.

What was obvious? Rej being town?
you didnt see me defending rej did you?
but he wasnt my strongest scum read

generating activity is how we develop reads drago
and each argument we had
is how we came across other suspects
that was the basis of your finalbeta, kiwi, tac read early on.
:goatasure:

You're defending him now. But it doesn't really matter anymore, I guess.
defending how ?
defend someone who's gone
or saying his gameplay isnt how scum play
quote where I defend him.

D

Dragomir

It was obvious he wasn't scum and just had a laugh with this game. :sadgrin:
Really? That's why 10 ppl voted for him then right? I've never seen an obvious townie ever have such a large wagon on his ass and get lynched D1 before...sounds like the complete opposite of an obvious townie.

D

Dragomir

generating activity is how we develop reads drago
and each argument we had
is how we came across other suspects
that was the basis of your finalbeta, kiwi, tac read early on.
:goatasure:

defending how ?
defend someone who's gone
or saying his gameplay isnt how scum play
quote where I defend him.
Generating activity is not alignment indicative. Why are you not town reading Noctis and I? We generated activity did we not?

Generating activity is the weakest reason you can ever give for town reading someone and its not Rej was intentionally doing that. A player can generate activity, passively or actively and be scum. It by no means makes them town.

Also no, my reads on Kiwi, TAC, and Beta were not based on activity. It was based on game solving. Kiwi's particularly being based on an inconsistency within her reads.

How? You are Dr and you got infected trying to help Kiwi? Maybe answer was using Mask before doing it?

This is good point. I find it weird a Dr would get infected.
Bt then there are also Masks.
Why can't a doctor be infected?

Really? That's why 10 ppl voted for him then right? I've never seen an obvious townie ever have such a large wagon on his ass and get lynched D1 before...sounds like the complete opposite of an obvious townie.
Yes, really. Have you ever seen mafia scum, and an experienced one play like that D1? You probably didn’t. That’s the right read. He only puzzled town, so he was lynched.

But we digress. What do you think of this no kill situation?

Generating activity is not alignment indicative. Why are you not town reading Noctis and I? We generated activity did we not?

Generating activity is the weakest reason you can ever give for town reading someone and its not Rej was intentionally doing that. A player can generate activity, passively or actively and be scum. It by no means makes them town.

Also no, my reads on Kiwi, TAC, and Beta were not based on activity. It was based on game solving. Kiwi's particularly being based on an inconsistency within her reads.

Why can't a doctor be infected?
perhaps I did
till you were willing to back out of your strongest scum read because. we werent town reading you
then turned around to say it was for fun.

noctis I have cited his inconsistency
i can go through the screenshots again
if you want.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I went to kiwi without protection and got sick.
In the first few pages TAC seemed to hint that he was the USA now he claims Germany. Seems a bit sketchy tbh
I was larping as 1914 Germany you scumbag.

Perhaps Rej was Germany and TAC is claiming it now :zorothink:
Locked. You’re scum, I’m visiting you tonight so Corona Chan spreads to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.