[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Yes, really. Have you ever seen mafia scum, and an experienced one play like that D1? You probably didn’t. That’s the right read. He only puzzled town, so he was lynched.

But we digress. What do you think of this no kill situation?
No, I've never seen a townie play like that D1 either. Stop trying to associate the wild play he had with town because it doesn't make sense from a wolf perspective. It doesn't make sense from any perspective.

I don't know. I theorize that the day infection is caused by being directly targeted by the player with the Corona role. The night infection comes with targeting an infected player. Kills come in through the infection. I theorize something else too but I'ma withhold for now.

My lynch today proceeds exactly from the previous day phase based an a back and forth with drago
VOTE LYNCH DRAGOMIR @Reborn
keeping it there till new info comes out
@Queen @Seraphoenix
I will like to hear more from you guys pls
The thing is... To be honest I am willing to give Drago the benefit of the doubt because he seemed genuinely annoyed with Rej. Doesn't mean he isn't scum, but we shall see.
I went to kiwi without protection and got sick.

I was larping as 1914 Germany you scumbag.
Hahahaha I picked up the Germany hint.

Did you manage to heal her though? The problem is you're the doctor and we can't cure you.

I town read Tac mostly so i will believe his claim for nw, and recommend Doctors to use Mask before treating others.

Bt using Masks n 50 currency for others. Knowing Tac he will let infected users die in future :milaugh:

D

Dragomir

perhaps I did
till you were willing to back out of your strongest scum read because. we werent town reading you
then turned around to say it was for fun.

noctis I have cited his inconsistency
i can go through the screenshots again
if you want.
It was a rhetorical question.
Post automatically merged:

In the first few pages TAC seemed to hint that he was the USA now he claims Germany. Seems a bit sketchy tbh
TAC said that he was messing around during those pages. It's not something I'd consider meaningful.

The thing is... To be honest I am willing to give Drago the benefit of the doubt because he seemed genuinely annoyed with Rej. Doesn't mean he isn't scum, but we shall see.

Hahahaha I picked up the Germany hint.

Did you manage to heal her though? The problem is you're the doctor and we can't cure you.
nothing genuine about saying you want to relax , stay out of it and coming back to say it was all for fun. either he is a hypocrite that wanted to throw town in confusion just like rej or he isnt town at all.
he gets no benefit from me. am willing to bet the second time he took off the vote , he was trolling but he said the first time was and I strongly doubt the reason was fun. when noctis asked him why, he stated his reason very clearly.

Due to heightened tensions over the COVID Crisis, I have decided to pull out of the United Nations and unsign the Geneva Convention papers.

You’re on your own
We’re dealing with threats to my national security and I won’t abide any of you lesser nations coming up and trying to ruin me or my people.
I went to kiwi without protection and got sick.

I was larping as 1914 Germany you scumbag.

Locked. You’re scum, I’m visiting you tonight so Corona Chan spreads to you.
-United Nations was established after WW2
-Geneva convention was also signed after WW2

This is around 1945

bu bu but you're Germany in 1914 :yearight:

You're done:doffytroll:

when he was lynched his country or role wasnt given either
so how could tac know that

so protection would mean the mask in the shop right?
Would you put anything past scum not knowing?:sus:

Go away :milaugh:
No, I've never seen a townie play like that D1 either. Stop trying to associate the wild play he had with town because it doesn't make sense from a wolf perspective. It doesn't make sense from any perspective.

I don't know. I theorize that the day infection is caused by being directly targeted by the player with the Corona role. The night infection comes with targeting an infected player. Kills come in through the infection. I theorize something else too but I'ma withhold for now.
Lol if he's town it doesn't matter to him how he plays, an unimportant role. That's why he played wild in the first place. What doesn't make sense is you branding him as obvious scum. Lanji and others saw through it though, so why didn't you? I don't expect it from you, dear Drago.

Yeah, TAC got it from Kiwi. We will have another one today, I guess.

I don't think those that pushed Rej case to be necessarily scums, mafia would know townies from non townies and might defend Rej or not vote for him.

Only problem this time is, Rej gameplay was easy for scums to use as an excuse to lynch him. So they will not be suspected back for pushing his lynch. Or for voting for him.

Why can't a doctor be infected?
For game to be fair. If Dr also get infected while treating, the balance won't be there.

I guess that's why we have multiple backup Drs.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Weak. Kiwi doesn't exonerate your lies.
Well unless we have a doctor who can counter claim and prove me wrong—I’m telling the truth.

Why would I even bother saying I’m doctor and I went to visit Kiwi to cure her when it’s something that can immediately turn around and backfire with 1 word from another player? What’s the scum strat in that?

I’d just of said I got Corona and needed healing otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.