[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

I’ll admit, my read on Rej was completely wrong. @Noctis, can you tell us what you learned at the eleventh hour that proved his allegiance?
One reason I thought Rej was town is because of his claim. When you're wolf in game of this scale you fake claim to save yourself, 1-shot vigilante, 1-shot cop, 2-shot vig.. not backup doctor the claim is ridiculous on many levels although it also depends how it came... did you notice his post how casually it came as if he had enough of this thread? Would you claim doctor to backup doctor like that as mafia? No it would be throwing yourself in the pit hole, that will be the moment you would live as doctor even if you're not because Mafia not here to clear misunderstanding of town they're here to cause them... rej claimed his actual role because he was town, you can play as many games you want it would be very rare mafia do flip floping in claims, they don't because they like to push others for that. Also due to certain someone it has confirmed this game has backup doctor which gives Rej random claim even more credit.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Jew D. Boy don't bother with Zoro D Goat. I told @Reborn before the game as well that Goat won't be active player(i guess he is hoping Goat can learn the game). I would hope they mod kill him thn we waste lynch on him.
That's not how it works.

If someone is being fairly active (regardless of what he/she posts) then I have no reason to take action against him.

@Finalbeta i dont know what to say about your Gameplay bt to curse you.

I was going to say same thing to Noctis last day phase, that don't bother with claim only to turn out backup doctor, bt thn i figured Noctis would know that himself. And you go and do the same shit :whitepress:why why why.
How does backup claim helps you in anyway bt instead reflect you poorly in others eyes?
And Tac clearly told all that he could cure a potential infected person, you ignored that and your own words D1 to only use claim near EoD phase.
I am infuriated at your bad game play. You are never help to town and this time you are handicap to us if you cost us a mislynch.

I dislike players like you, who make me second guess my reads.

N

Noctis

@Yo Tan Wa did you get somethin' from your above post? Or was it just to show you frustration?
Post automatically merged:

Also, I have not read the thread entirely... will be reading in a while
Post automatically merged:

Well I think it's certainly worth looking into who he was sussing and why.
Elaborate this please? Why do you think that?

Last edited by a moderator:
The three inactive players are such a problem, it's possible one of them is scum. But right now I'd like to look into others, like you or @Yo Tan Wa.
Lanji did the same things I did, so since I'm town I feel like he is too.
Bring it on.
infected person claims tomorrow
The player could also hint it someway. Since not knowing who othrs could get infected during Night actions.

Bt the problem with hinting is, we can never be sure and if Tac visits non infected he can spread the infection.
I imagine that all the mafia voted for someone with the majority of them on Rej. I already explained why in the post you quoted.
Why are you suggesting highly unlikely option? Protecting buddies?
More so when you actively pushed the Rej case to such lengths with Noctis last Day phase. If you believed Rej to be so scummy why would you sus those that do the same as you? Suggesting one or two scums in those make sense bt all in em? :wellwell:

@Yo Tan Wa did you get somethin' from your above post? Or was it just to show you frustration?
Latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.