[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think about the fact we neither have a kill or failed kill. Experienced players and special tag to
@krogothwolf
Ask to view the shop and you'll see whats needed.

Here's my view of the game.

We have covid-19, its job is to infect everyone.
Infection probably does one of the following
Slowly kills people and spread.

People who target the infected become infected.
Infected kills people 1 or 2 day/nights after first infection
You need to either cure the infection or kill the infected people.

Also you'll need to lynch the covid-19 person who started the infection.

Its 18 townies vs 1 covid-19. We need to clear the infection and take down covid-19

That is my guess at the setup.

N

Noctis

@everyone... whoever playing this mini mafia game I expect some big prize for the winner... if the price really end up big that can be used for healing tac

D

Dragomir

I think I need to change my approach to this game. Convential means of their being a mafia group with players having scum equity with each other and whatnot doesn't seem likely. As Krogo said, it's more likely their's just one scum.

Starting to reconsider my Beta read too. He feels more like scummy town than an actual wolf. Not really sure on it though.

D

Dragomir

Is it possible that scum has some type of cycle or cool down? Like choose to either kill or infect
It is but I find it unlikely. If scum has this factional infect ability that kills players after a certain amount of time then to have another factional kill would just be redundant and uncreative. I doubt this is the case.
Post automatically merged:

4 townies vs 1 sk

Beta lynched D1
TAC killed N1
Nat lynched D2

townies won. Everyone still got paid
I see. Thanks.

N

Noctis

You know the reason I want to believe in Korgo theory is that I have no strong scum read and I tend to have at this point lol

But to be honest 18 vs. 1 sounds ridiculous even more if there is cooldown to their infecting ability as kiwi mentioned

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Can anyone give me Serap Meta?
Suspecting me at every turn.

@AL sama @Reborn can we talk about shop item ability effect?
I don't think we can talk much about items. I got yelled at Day 1 for doing some of it. I think it depends on the detail we go into.
@everyone... whoever playing this mini mafia game I expect some big prize for the winner... if the price really end up big that can be used for healing tac
I will say, I think it's objectively better if no one hits me right away. You need a mask + a cure to help me. Otherwise you get sick too. Save up for tomorrow and hopefully I have enough $$$ to do it myself but if I don't we'll have a back up.

Ask to view the shop and you'll see whats needed.

Here's my view of the game.

We have covid-19, its job is to infect everyone.
Infection probably does one of the following
Slowly kills people and spread.

People who target the infected become infected.
Infected kills people 1 or 2 day/nights after first infection
You need to either cure the infection or kill the infected people.

Also you'll need to lynch the covid-19 person who started the infection.

Its 18 townies vs 1 covid-19. We need to clear the infection and take down covid-19

That is my guess at the setup.
I was also thinking something similar and feared the possibility of townies buying guns and going crazy at each other. And Al n Reborn having their fun.

You expect some players to have Indies role as well?
There's Virus bomb so i can also see some roles having wincon to kill certain player/ country?

Status
Not open for further replies.