[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would a new doctor suddenly appear?
Post automatically merged:

oh, yeah, there is a possibility zoro d goat was the doctor...

I got a notification that I am no longer infected.

I don't know whats going on anymore.
Why of all sudden?
The doctor should make it clear, either Krogothwolf is lying or he really get healed.
But TaC isn´t the doctor though, why someone else should heal krogothwolf first?
Something is strange here...

Why of all sudden?
The doctor should make it clear, either Krogothwolf is lying or he really get healed.
But TaC isn´t the doctor though, why someone else should heal krogothwolf first?
Something is strange here...
I don't know.

Said I wasn't healed
Got a note saying I'm no longer infected.

I can't say anymore then that really.

Wait, so you AREN’T infected, but you haven’t been healed? Could you be living dead like TAC?
Your jumping to an awfully weird conclusion here and that's a pretty huge leap.

I said I wasn't healed. Which would mean I said in the game thread I wasn't healed, its obviously what I'm talking about.

Then Got a note saying I was no longer infected. Which means hosts told me in a pm I am not infected anymore.

Where does that mean I wasn't cured after saying I wasn't healed

First you wanted to the doctor to out himself now you're jumping to a weird ass conclusion with out even thinking about or taking a second to digest what was meant.

What game are you playing at here?

N

NeutralWatcher

Right, but my point is that he said he wasn’t healed per se, he’s just not infected anymore. That means the virus may have killed him, but now he’s operating as living dead/scum like TAC.
He said he is no longer infected.

So someone cured him. If the virus killed him then he should have been dead right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.