[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes this also I don't understand so either TAC was living dead from the start or his mutation happened early
if tac was living dead from the start, why the flu announcement in early d2?

what if he was blackmailed to lie about being cured, or something like that?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Well R.I.P
This is honestly too confusing to be fair. It's been a very stressful 24 hours but I'm out.
WAKANDA Forever boys
:sweat:

And no don't vote for Krog in the next phase. I just wanna save my ass. I mean if he's not infected he shouldn't be an undead no?

Sus Michelle Playa Lanji or Gianfi. These goofballs.
:sus:

N

Noctis

if tac was living dead from the start, why the flu announcement in early d2?

what if he was blackmailed to lie about being cured, or something like that?
Doubt the blackmail ability... I don't think this game will feature such ability with the given setup since this ability is mostly to tamper with information... maybe when more people are infected virus mutation happen sooner than expected so when more people got infected the speed of mutation might have become fast

Well R.I.P
This is honestly too confusing to be fair. It's been a very stressful 24 hours but I'm out.
WAKANDA Forever boys
:sweat:

And no don't vote for Krog in the next phase. I just wanna save my ass. I mean if he's not infected he shouldn't be an undead no?

Sus Michelle Playa Lanji or Gianfi. These goofballs.
:sus:
i am not scum dude, trust me.

Doubt the blackmail ability... I don't think this game will feature such ability with the given setup since this ability is mostly to tamper with information... maybe when more people are infected virus mutation happen sooner than expected so when more people got infected the speed of mutation might have become fast
Why are you talking more about mechanics than reads?
How come do you know so many details?

maybe that's why everyone got a different amount of phases?
kiwi got 4
tac got 4 (then 2)
yo tan wa got 3
krogo got 2

N

Noctis

maybe that's why everyone got a different amount of phases?
kiwi got 4
tac got 4 (then 2)
yo tan wa got 3
krogo got 2
Also When TAC was infected Kiwi was healed so we're again at 1 and If I am not mistaken Serap also said 4 days which mean serap was probably the only infected which really does make Krogo inno

Status
Not open for further replies.