[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

Not only that. Your tone is so not like your towny self.
I can feel it. I mean, i always trusted my life in your hands in those games i mentioned but now i don't recognise you.:/
Michelle not game ago I completely made a copy of my town play... do you seriously think I would do that and when exactly I talk about reads beside my main suspects?
Post automatically merged:

I interacted with you directly, I know what I am saying. You are scum Noctis.
You can see it since each player claimed different time for their mutation to complete. Rest calculation can be done if you try to add 2 and 2 together

Michelle not game ago I completely made a copy of my town play... do you seriously think I would do that and when exactly I talk about reads beside my main suspects?
You didn't give me your reads, you avoided me when i subbed in.. I know what i say, is more clear with each post now.

N

Noctis

I never avoided you, why would I do that... @Michelle have you seen me avoiding others as scum and if I am correct last game I interacted with every player as scum, even you and gave my reads... meta is hardly creditable here

Then vote Noctis. I would unvote you.

Yeah he is a bit sus. Michelle plays a big gamble if Michelle is mafia by pushing lynch on Noctis like this and I think Michelle knows Noctis more than the rest of us.
Yes. He is a player i always like to make team as villager.
And believe me, if i am wrong i am ready for my punishment.

N

Noctis

You are playing now like this as scum, talking with ease about mechs and avoiding reads because you are affraid of spew.
Aand Sera died after pushed you isn't it?
When do I avoid reads? Now that's outright lie since I like to give reads as scum because I know just how to fake them

never played with noctis before so I can't vote him because of meta
yes, but he shows scum behaviour in this game, since i came back itt.
I explained in my post above.
You are playing now like this as scum, talking with ease about mechs and avoiding reads because you are affraid of spew.
Aand Sera died after pushed you isn't it?
Post automatically merged:

When do I avoid reads? Now that's outright lie since I like to give reads as scum because I know just how to fake them
i asked where is your head at and you just avoided me ..

Status
Not open for further replies.