[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Noctis is a good lunch candidate and has been outside sneaky for most of the game, but I’m telling y’all, something’s going on with Wolf. I hope I’ll be taken a little more seriously in the next phase.
Post automatically merged:

Lynch* obviously 🙄
You think there's a hidden passive Jew? I mean this could possibly be like with Queen last game, where they both have a passive of blocking scanners/investigation?

For now I will believe in my scan.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Sorry for the harsh word. I respect your decision. I still don't think Krogothwolf is scum.
I didn’t take it personally; we’re playing a game and we have a difference of opinion, no big deal. You’re still my pal outside of this thread, but I don’t agree with you here.

You think there's a hidden passive Jew? I mean this could possibly be like with Queen last game, where they both have a passive of blocking scanners/investigation?

For now I will believe in my scan.
I don’t even think it’s hidden, I think it’s exactly what happened to TAC, although whoever was talking to Queen about it earlier may have found incontrovertible evidence that it’s not, I didn’t pay enough attention to that conversation.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I wonder why scum shot seraphoenix out of nowhere
he was infected, wouldn't they benefit from having him as a living dead?
If we’re operating under the assumption that Noctis shot him, then the lynch isn’t going on the right direction because he could be town. Conversely, someone else could have shot Sera either to make Noctis look like scum or was a legit townie who simply misfired.

If we’re operating under the assumption that Noctis shot him, then the lynch isn’t going on the right direction because he could be town. Conversely, someone else could have shot Sera either to make Noctis look like scum or was a legit townie who simply misfired.
who shot seraphoenix is deff scum
there is no way a townie did it, seraphoenix saved the town, tac was controlling this game

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I hope your scan is accurate, we need someone to trust.
I mean yes I'm trustworthy in the fact that I'm town. You can lynch me and find this out as out as well as clearing Krog.

But whether or not my scan is correct would be down to of the scanner working properly or if it isn't blocked. All I received is that my target is not infected.

I don’t even think it’s hidden, I think it’s exactly what happened to TAC, although whoever was talking to Queen about it earlier may have found incontrovertible evidence that it’s not, I didn’t pay enough attention to that conversation.
I would have to read more closly to comment. Thought I was gonna die but it seems I have to engage more now.
:milaugh:

I think Sera was towny enough showing a desire to solve the game and high activity.

@Michelle tell me do you have ever seen me shooting those who suspect me? If I am correct I kept everyone alive in last game who suspected me
Is a different game here, we don't know the mechanics, who are pretty odd, and you know indecently well many mechanical things. I don't think all you said is true, but all the mechanical ideas you put itt gave me goosebumbs.

I mean yes I'm trustworthy in the fact that I'm town. You can lynch me and find this out as out as well as clearing Krog.

But whether or not my scan is correct would be down to of the scanner working properly or if it isn't blocked. All I received is that my target is not infected.

I would have to read more closly to comment. Thought I was gonna die but it seems I have to engage more now.
:milaugh:
i understand, thanks for answer.

N

Noctis

I think Sera was towny enough showing a desire to solve the game and high activity.

Is a different game here, we don't know the mechanics, who are pretty odd, and you know indecently well many mechanical things. I don't think all you said is true, but all the mechanical ideas you put itt gave me goosebumbs.
No... if you read the thread from the start and collect everyone point even the theme itself then it's not hard to catch on

N

Noctis

You are talking to me, i can give you examples of games when you helped me as villager. Do you remember Drago's Megalodon game on AB?
It popped in my head even if i thought i forgot it. That was a nice win of us!
It was one year ago michelle... People change in one year
Post automatically merged:

And it was completely new player back then

Status
Not open for further replies.