[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

This is big news!!

Also gonna drop this here: NW voted for fuji for recycled reasons much much later in the dayphase, back when Light and Flower were neck in neck with votes (or definitely around that part) and Fuji's votes were dropping. What is the point of a vote like this? I'll definitely check up on him later, for the moment my vote is on him.

Vote Lynch NeutralWatcher
This is big news.

Fujishiro looked sus with I love donuts fluff. I thought that's post restriction but Al Sama mentioned restriction like that couldn't be possible with only 2 posts and Flower mentioned him jumped on lynch segera times.

I also asked about if fake hinting or claiming was allowed or not yesterday. I could have kept quite and voted Finalbeta if I were scum to keep people from ignoring Finalbeta.
Post automatically merged:

I also asked about if fake hinting or claiming was allowed or not yesterday. I could have kept quite and voted Finalbeta if I were scum to keep people from ignoring Finalbeta instead of asking host if fake hinting or claiming is allowed.

This is big news.

Zemmi

GodMommie
This is big news. Page 100 now.

Tobi feels confident Al is town. This is a good look. But his behaviour yesterday for Didn't mind for lynching Finalbeta when he believed Finalbeta was town still bother me. I remember in his 1st or 2nd game he said misslynch should be avoided and in this game yesterday he said he Didn't mind Finalbeta lynch when he said Finalbeta was town.

Another one is Zem. Zem was one of player who voted Finalbeta. Weird when Zen said that her vote would be a Serious one. Then why voted Finalbeta? Did Zem believe Finalbeta was scum yesterday or just followed bandwagon? @Zem Can you explain?
I said my vote on Queen was a serious one and that would have been my preferred lynch. I switched to Beta as a last second thing, I knew he was town but I wasn't really fond of the Flower/Light lynches. Also truthfully, old habits are hard to kill.

This is big news

N

NeutralWatcher

I said my vote on Queen was a serious one and that would have been my preferred lynch. I switched to Beta as a last second thing, I knew he was town but I wasn't really fond of the Flower/Light lynches. Also truthfully, old habits are hard to kill.

This is big news
This is big news.

What do you think of mid night write up about there is obligation between Tobi, Al Sama, Natalija.

Zemmi

GodMommie
This is big news.

What do you think of mid night write up about there is obligation between Tobi, Al Sama, Natalija.
This is big news

I do not believe that it confirms anyone. As for what it means exactly I do not know, but I'm sure whoever Big Mom is knows what it means. I wonder if it's kinda like the ToS role of psychic

This is big news
if you thought he was town
you should have voiced it a lot more . you might have been able to convince folks on others but whats done is done.

poor smoothie
:josad:
she will be avenged
:sadgrin:

Zemmi

GodMommie
if you thought he was town
you should have voiced it a lot more . you might have been able to convince folks on others but whats done is done.

poor smoothie
:josad:
she will be avenged
:sadgrin:
Did you see my posts I clearly said he was town multiple times. For the longest time, I refused to play with Beta in any game and if by some chance I got in one with him he was insta lynch for me. I'm trying to be different but it was honestly just too easy :josad:

This is big news

Zemmi

GodMommie
why hold back??

I won't trust any mid night write up

this is big news
This is big news

Interesting, that you are completely disregarding it though. I mean we don't know it's fake and it could very possibly be real. Dismissing it isn't a good idea.

Wait Nvm

this is big news.

AL sama

Red Haired
This is big news

Interesting, that you are completely disregarding it though. I mean we don't know it's fake and it could very possibly be real. Dismissing it isn't a good idea.

Wait Nvm

this is big news.
in trad mafia all actions during night happens at once

so I've no reasons to trust that write up

yeah its possible that it was a day action that takes effect later but we can't be sure about that

this is big news

N

NeutralWatcher

This is big news.

Let's say if that mid night write up is fake.

It's possible the purpose of that mid night write up was to townclear Tobi, Al Sama, Natalija? The name of the mid night write up is Queen's Grief. Did Queen make that write up?

Thought? @AL sama @Zem

Zemmi

GodMommie
This is big news.

It's possible the purpose of that mid night write up was to townclear Tobi, Al Sama, Natalija? The name of the mid night write up is Queen's Grief. Did Queen make that write up?

Thought? @AL sama @Zem
This is big news

If it is fake that is bothersome because they could have done a way better job with wording when clearing them.

This is big news

Also if that is the case it makes them all more suspicious.

AL sama

Red Haired
This is big news.

Thought? @AL sama @Zem
This is big news

If it is fake that is bothersome because they could have done a way better job with wording when clearing them.
if its fake then its most likely meant to confuse us and waste our time over it

this is big news

N

NeutralWatcher

Regarding Tobi he might be town.

My take:

He said this because he is town and he thought Natalija and Al Sama who were mentioned with him in mid night write up could be town too.
@Natalija @AL sama i think both of you realized that we’re all town
This is Natalija's post that bothers me. How was she confident that that mid night write up town clears them?
Dude, AL me and Tobra were literally confirmed by Big Mom herself. We're her kids.
Tobi might have used his action that's why he said this.
i’m useless now :josad:
This looks genuine. He thought Natalija and Al Sama as town because 2 of them were mentioned with him in mid night write up.
@Natalija @AL sama i’m gonna need you to trust me this phase
This might be because Tobi said he is useless. So with enough vote he can use his ability again.
vote me don’t lynch me

this is big news

This is big news.

Status
Not open for further replies.