[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my thoughts so far

first off: isolate Al and Natalija, both of them look sus and if any of you played with Al before, you would know it’s not the old good Al play style, as for Nat, she gave nothing and I won’t give her the bene of the doubt as she has A really conceiving play style.

secondly: I don’t like my boi Jew jumping all of a sudden and voting Al, yes he is sus Jew, still, if there’s anything all of you should have learnt from last DP is to keep a cool head and think twice before starting to point fingers.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you @Ali and @Marimo_420 for subbing in! :optimistic: did you have the opportunity to read?
Im happy to be in the game 😎✌🏻
I read from page 78 ...

Here are my thoughts so far

first off: isolate Al and Natalija, both of them look sus and if any of you played with Al before, you would know it’s not the old good Al play style, as for Nat, she gave nothing and I won’t give her the bene of the doubt as she has A really conceiving play style.

secondly: I don’t like my boi Jew jumping all of a sudden and voting Al, yes he is sus Jew, still, if there’s anything all of you should have learnt from last DP is to keep a cool head and think twice before starting to point fingers.
Dude, AL me and Tobra were literally confirmed by Big Mom herself. We're her kids.

And what is a conceiving play style?

Not really, no. I will try reading up on it tomorrow, kinda late rn.

Fourm was kinda boring atm, so I decided to join in.

:blobevil:
No problem, take your time. :moonwalk:

Did Don use anything of his abilities or was he radio silent, just tell us that much?

Dude, AL me and Tobra were literally confirmed by Big Mom herself. We're her kids.
I don’t know that for sure and I said I won’t believe anything you say until I see proof Which you still haven’t provided.
if there was a proof and I simply didn’t read it, I would appreciate you directing me to where that proof is.

what is a conceiving play style?
Tricky play style, but a good player doesn’t fall on the same hole twice.

I don’t know that for sure and I said I won’t believe anything you say until I see proof Which you still haven’t provided.
if there was a proof and I simply didn’t read it, I would appreciate you directing me to where that proof is.

Tricky play style, but a good player doesn’t fall on the same hole twice.

"MAMAMAMA, my poor girl Smoothie get killed and I will take my revenge!
I recognize an obligation between AL sama, Tobi and Natalija!
The Big Mom Pirates will take their revenge and stomp every threat into the ground"

Tricky play style? I will take that as a compliment :happinesspunch:

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Sorry this isn't really related to the game, but is there a way to filter this thread by a specific user? Or do I have to do it the old fashion way and go page by page.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Tricky play style? I will take that as a compliment :happinesspunch:
Forest: We’re not sure we agree with your reasoning.

Saxon: The “obligation” is inconclusive!! It could still mean you’re scum!!

Therese: SHE DID NOT SAY SHE RECOGNIZES YOU AS TOWN OR HER CHILDREN

Quantro: She also listed two guys who knowingly lead and voted for a townie lynch??

Gorilla: Is that really the kind of company you wanna keep...

All: Led*!.?

Forest: We’re not sure we agree with your reasoning.

Saxon: The “obligation” is inconclusive!! It could still mean you’re scum!!

Therese: SHE DID NOT SAY SHE RECOGNIZES YOU AS TOWN OR HER CHILDREN

Quantro: She also listed two guys who knowingly lead and voted for a townie lynch??

Gorilla: Is that really the kind of company you wanna keep...
Lol I regret nothing in the Beta lynch. It was better than town Light and Flower.
But Big Mom fucked it up anyways, so I guess it doesn't matter :smithnie:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
No problem, take your time. :moonwalk:

Did Don use anything of his abilities or was he radio silent, just tell us that much?
No claiming: this game will feature a strict no claiming and info-dumping rule. This is the best possible way to have the game be run smoothly with the setup being the way it is.
I don't know if I'm allowed to say this sorry.

Yeah, on the search button you can choose by member and then adjust it to this thread only.

On second note, I think we need to look into Tris.
Where tf has this tip been in my WG career?

Status
Not open for further replies.