[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Forest: This is big news. We’re already sick of saying “This is big news.”

Saxon: Nat is looking pretty scummy!! However, she did want to come off the Flower lynch!!

Therese: WE’RE NOT SURE WHAT TOBS IS DOING NOW, BUT HE’S ALL OVER THE MAP AS TOWN

Quantro: Ali is already being proactive, that’s a very good start?? Maybe Fuji’s play was personal and not scummy??

Gorilla: Where is Al...we’d like to hear if he’s still claiming shepherd after this much town blood has been shed...

No one had a concrete reason to push for beta but I will set that aside for now
a lot of it is due to the fact that once experienced players like al, flower call for such a move
rest of folks just follow as well. There are some players who I dont expect to do that tho and they did. Thats who to keep an eye on.

as I said, Nat and Al are my main suspects rn, it doesn’t mean others are cleared, it’s just my play style, I take things one step at a time, there are still 10 scum on the loose, BMP already lost two members so we are down to only 8 players, not to mention BM potentially could have been restricted for killing one of her faction.

what I want from you guys is to split up and make a case for each person on your sus list, at a future point in the DP, I’m gonna ask for reads, if you fall in the inactive department, you know my mojo, you are sus as much as the ones we have a case on, so let’s all try to play the game how it’s supposed to play or else ... there’s always the hanging rope 😏😏😏

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
:bignews: :bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews:

This is big News!!! Huge even.
:goatasure:

Could anyone break down what's the most interesting and relevant facts that's been happening in the last 90 pages. Cba to read. If not I will read tomorrow.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I feel like everyone skipped my post on the previous page :bignews:

So I'll quote it here

:bignews: Screw you Kiwi

I've noticed a failed kill attempt. I find it unlikely that scum hit someone with a bulletproof vest D1, so it's more likely they were blocked. I'll let the rest of town decide which one they find more scummy, AL or Nat.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
:bignews::kriwhat:
i think beta is town tho im on board on his lynch
You said this @Tobi. Then u said even if he's town he'd give us info on who's scum! Is that really town favorable? There were much stronger direct scum suspects. FB had nothing on him. He even had a hint towards being smoothie. So instead of going with someone with a scummy behavior, you choose to lynch a townie so he could give us hints?! What kind of logic is that?!
Did you read nothing of what happened?

Lynching town Beta > lynching town Light/Flower - fact

Hinting isn't really allowed so I didn't take it seriously.
You didn't take the most obvious hint ever seriously?! Everyone knows Smoothie and the door meme around here. And why are you weighing between which is the worse town to Lynch?! lol same thing as Tobi.

You didn't take the most obvious hint ever seriously?! Everyone knows Smoothie and the door meme around here. And why are you weighing between which is the worse town to Lynch?! lol same thing as Tobi.
Because I'd rather lynch useless town than useful one. And no one wanted to vote for any of my scum suspects, so Beta it was.
Post automatically merged:

This is big news!!

Status
Not open for further replies.