[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
This is big news!
This means you are scum but I will go soft on you cuz of all the OJ sentiment and nostalgia, yes, I’m giving you my back free to stab :catlewd:
I couldn't kill ya even if I wanted to :josad: However, you subbed for Fuji correct? I thought they were town but are you actually town?

This is Big News

I couldn't kill ya even if I wanted to :josad: However, you subbed for Fuji correct? I thought they were town but are you actually town?

This is Big News
I wouldn’t want to lie to the goddess of mafia now would I?
Post automatically merged:

This is big news

Zemmi

GodMommie
Btw, I think this big news thing has a penalty if someone doesn’t say it, so I hope the emoji :bignews: counts as “this is big news” @Dragomir @Kiwipom :catpole:
The first time it happened it was an invite to a tea party now this one I do not know what will happen but I know we have to do it anyways because dragomir gave us a lecture about it last time.

This is big news.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
:bignews:

Before I answer Tobra's question, how does the rest of town feel about it?

@Queen you quoted me but said this is big news only. Was that a reaction or did you hit the post button too quickly? :usoprice:

the three people are mentioned in a threat
why do yall think that confirms anything
and then multiple folks here are mentioning you and al as a potential lynch.
lol "confirmed ".

this is big news.

why do you think its townclearing anyone.

this is big news.

also queen kindly explain your vote on beta last phase.
"MAMAMAMA, my poor girl Smoothie get killed and I will take my revenge!
I recognize an obligation between AL sama, Tobi and Natalija!
The Big Mom Pirates will take their revenge and stomp every threat into the ground"
the way I read it is big mom saying al sama tobi and natalija belong to the big mom pirates.

I thought I already had explained it, but the reason I voted FB was because I didn't like the flower and light situation
he wasn't a huge sus

this is big news

Status
Not open for further replies.