[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom revealing three of her kids is very useful.
I’m utterly shocked by this reveal, what I’m even more utterly shocked about is that we never confirmed it, and what I’m mostly utterly shocked about is that you are not leading Town as usual zaro 😜

I’m utterly shocked by this reveal, what I’m even more utterly shocked about is that we never confirmed it, and what I’m mostly utterly shocked about is that you are not leading Town as usual zaro 😜
Was a bit preoccupied with arguing with half the thread last phase. Hopefully this phase does better.

why killing flower?
She was obviously town from her posts last DP, the key to finding scum in this game, is to go back And specifically focus on who hard pushed/wagoned Flower and light’s lynch (I still don’t feel ya light, I’m just giving you the benefit of the doubt, which is something a lot of dudes Here didn’t give you last DP, so I think you should be ok with this)

not saddened by flower's loss
:sadgrin:
but fb will not be forgotten. I will not rest till I make yall pay .
:lawsigh: if you are Big Mom, I swear...
Post automatically merged:

She was obviously town from her posts last DP, the key to finding scum in this game, is to go back And specifically focus on who hard pushed/wagoned Flower and light’s lynch (I still don’t feel ya light, I’m just giving you the benefit of the doubt, which is something a lot of dudes Here didn’t give you last DP, so I think you should be ok with this)
Town killed her, Ali. Town vig.

We need to NOT dig that out. We gotta look for scum.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
What we know about the setup so far:

BMP - Confirmed Town - 10 members
Oven
Daifuku
Flampe – Akai2
Streusen – Flower
Katakuri
Pudding
Mom
Brulee
smoothie – FinalBeta
Mont D’or

Underworld Brokers - Possible Mafia or 3rd Party - 4 Members
Morgans - Kiwipom
Stussy
Du Feld
Peclo

Strawhats - Possible Mafia or 3rd Party - 5 Members
Brook
Sanji
Pedro
Nami
Luffy

WildCards - 2 Members
Vinsmoke Family
Bege

The wildcards could really be a part of the BMP and then switch alliance (remember the "??? has switched alliances" message?), or they could be a part of Mafia to start. So the game could have Mama assign someone an obligation thinking they're part of town when they're double agents.
So I wouldn't 100% buy that Al, Nat and Tobi are confirmed BMP just because of this
I recognize an obligation between AL sama, Tobi and Natalija!
Al, Nat and Tobi all pushed for Beta outta nowhere there at the end of D1. I agree with Ali that we shouldn't rush it. But they need to give a convincing explanation as to why they voted FB when he kept hinting that he's smoothie...when that's confirmed town!!

Explanation plz @AL sama @Natalija @Tobi

What we know about the setup so far:

BMP - Confirmed Town - 10 members
Oven
Daifuku
Flampe – Akai2
Streusen – Flower
Katakuri
Pudding
Mom
Brulee
smoothie – FinalBeta
Mont D’or

Underworld Brokers - Possible Mafia or 3rd Party - 4 Members
Morgans - Kiwipom
Stussy
Du Feld
Peclo

Strawhats - Possible Mafia or 3rd Party - 5 Members
Brook
Sanji
Pedro
Nami
Luffy

WildCards - 2 Members
Vinsmoke Family
Bege

The wildcards could really be a part of the BMP and then switch alliance (remember the "??? has switched alliances" message?), or they could be a part of Mafia to start. So the game could have Mama assign someone an obligation thinking they're part of town when they're double agents.
So I wouldn't 100% buy that Al, Nat and Tobi are confirmed BMP just because of this

Al, Nat and Tobi all pushed for Beta outta nowhere there at the end of D1. I agree with Ali that we shouldn't rush it. But they need to give a convincing explanation as to why they voted FB when he kept hinting that he's smoothie...when that's confirmed town!!

read again mate i didn’t push for betas lynch

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Last edited:
VOTE LYNCH PLAYA

[Big News Morgans] activated [This is big news!]

Kiwipom has revealed herself as Big News Morgan! Players must say "THIS IS BIG NEWS!!" in their posts for the remainder of this phase.

FUCK YOU

:josad:

This is big news *
:josad:

Did you read nothing of what happened?

Lynching town Beta > lynching town Light/Flower - fact

Hinting isn't really allowed so I didn't take it seriously.

Kiwipom has revealed herself as Big News Morgan! Players must say "THIS IS BIG NEWS!!" in their posts for the remainder of this phase.

omg not this again

this is big news

when you and drago were designing this game, i bet you two were giggling when you came up with this morgan role huh

well guess what? its not funny

:bignews:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
:bignews: Screw you Kiwi

I've noticed a failed kill attempt. I find it unlikely that scum hit someone with a bulletproof vest D1, so it's more likely they were blocked. I'll let the rest of town decide which one they find more scummy, AL or Nat.

Status
Not open for further replies.