[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Future Captain of the BMPs Found Dead in Hotel Room 306

@Dark Admiral [Baron Tamago] has been lynched!

You are Baron Tamago!

[Active - Whole Egg] You are wrapped around in an eggshell across your waist. Use your eggshell to hide in it, visit a player to stand by at their house. You will discover all the players that visit your target. If you turn this action in during the day phase, you will even find out who visited during the whole day phase, not just after you submit this action.

[Active - Viscount Hiyoko] By surviving the first regular kill used upon you, you will unlock this ability. Target a player to learn if they are [Innocent] or [Guilty] [3-shots]

[Active - Count Niwatori] By surviving a lynch, you will unlock this ability. Your investigative prowess has yet again evolved! Target a player to lie detect a post of theirs(the specifics of what you can lie detect will have to go through the hosts first). If it turns out to be a lie, you will then discover the player's character. [2-shots]

You will be role crushed for one phase after each transformation before being able to use the abilities presented.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Big Mom Pirates.
@Ali [Katakuri] has been lynched!

You are Charlotte Katakuri!

[Passive - Perfect Facade] You created to protect your family for several decades. Everyone believes you to be this indestructible demi-god. You have a 1-shot regular kill bulletproof which will expire in 1 cycle. If you participate in a scum lynch, you will gain another bulletproof with the same expiration date.

[Active - Merienda] You love to drink tea and love to eat donuts! This is your time to rest and relax without having to keep up that facade. Activate this ability during the day phase. You will be taken out of it, but after eating lots of donuts you will come to be stronger the next night and be immune to role blocks for your next action. If you are attacked during the day while using Merinda, you will fly into a hyper-rage and killing your attacker, dying in the process. You must activate this during the day before the 12-hour mark has been breached. If visited by a townie, you will lose your Perfect Facade ability due to your hideous sight. [2-shots]

[Active - Peerless Donuts] During the day phase, using your awakening, turn the ground into mochi donuts and then direct it at a target to strike a punch at them. Your target will be role blocked.

[Conditional Active - Zangiri Mochi] Once you have successfully role blocked a specific player 3 times, you may activate this ability on them to super-kill them. However, once you do this, you will lose your abilities, Peerless Donuts & Mogura. [1-shot]

[Active - Future Sight] During any cycle, you may activate this ability to see the truth of the future. For write-ups that proceed after you use this ability, you will know whether or not they have been tampered with. Meaning, if they’re fake or not.
---[Shapeshifting]: if you activate FS during the day, not only will you see truthful write-ups, you will dodge role blocks, role crushes, and super-blocks for one cycle. However, doing this taxes your FS, thus you will need to wait 2 cycles after the shapeshifting is over to use FS again.

[Conditional Active - Mogura] In the event that 3 townies die, one mislynch and 2 night-kills, then you may use Mogura to regular kill a player of your choice. This will reset each time Mogura is used.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Big Mom Pirates.
It is Night 4.
You have 24 hours to turn in your actions.
Give Me A Filler

D

Dragomir

It is time! It is time! IT IS TIME! Time for what you might ask? TIME FOR THE NIGHT LYNCH.

On Day 1, a select amount of players received an "Invitation to the Tea Party" from Big News Morgans. It is now time to put that invitation to use. To those who had received the invitation, you may speak for all of N4 and participate in a Night Lynch. You can only lynch players who have been invited. You may no lynch if you wish.

Those invited: @Jew D. Boy @Queen @Akai @Seraphoenix @Kiwipom

To the rest of you who weren't invited, DO NOT POST.​

D

Dragomir

Future Captain of the BMPs Found Dead in Hotel Room 306

@Dark Admiral [Baron Tamago] has been lynched!

@Ali [Katakuri] has been lynched!

It is Night 4.
You have 24 hours to turn in your actions.
Give Me A Filler
It is time! It is time! IT IS TIME! Time for what you might ask? TIME FOR THE NIGHT LYNCH.

On Day 1, a select amount of players received an "Invitation to the Tea Party" from Big News Morgans. It is now time to put that invitation to use. To those who had received the invitation, you may speak for all of N4 and participate in a Night Lynch. You can only lynch players who have been invited. You may no lynch if you wish.

Those invited: @Jew D. Boy @Queen @Akai @Seraphoenix @Kiwipom

To the rest of you who weren't invited, DO NOT POST.​
Tagging everyone since I failed to do that earlier.
Post automatically merged:

I tagged the wrong Akai :josad:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Forest: Well, this is an interesting guest list.

Saxon: The chances are good that we’re almost evenly split between town and scum here!!

Therese: A2 IS THE ONLY CONFIRMED TOWN, BUT THERE’S LIKELY TWO AND TWO BETWEEN US

Quantro: We’d like to hear how everyone feels about the day phase??

Gorilla: Some of y’all didn’t vote...need to know where you stand...

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
i didn't
Post automatically merged:

read the end of the DP and you will see why it's not reasonable to lynch me
Forest: We have no guarantees that lynching Kiwi will stop the Tamatebako box from going off.

Saxon: Even if it does, it didn’t kill anyone in the series!!

Therese: LET’S JUST ASSUME THAT IT GOES OFF AND WE DO ALL DIE

Quantro: Based purely on the number of players left, there’s a good chance we have at least one scum here?? Maybe two??

Gorilla: If that’s the case, we can at least try sniffing each other out...but if all else fails, town gets closer to a win...

Forest: We have no guarantees that lynching Kiwi will stop the Tamatebako box from going off.

Saxon: Even if it does, it didn’t kill anyone in the series!!

Therese: LET’S JUST ASSUME THAT IT GOES OFF AND WE DO ALL DIE

Quantro: Based purely on the number of players left, there’s a good chance we have at least one scum here?? Maybe two??

Gorilla: If that’s the case, we can at least try sniffing each other out...but if all else fails, town gets closer to a win...
"the [Tamatebako Box] is getting ready to explode!"
jew, why else would a bot be here in this night lynch?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
All: Unless you can do something to stop here, you’re still a reasonable candidate!.?
Oh you most certainly did ScumQueen (Amazing Baeju avy btw...but that won't stop me from lynching you)

And @Jew D. Boy she's not a reasonable candidate....she's confirmed scum...let me explain

I submitted my track on Queen, then sus'd your read on Marimo, so you'd ask to be tracked here. Queen thought I was careless with my track from last phase when she told me "you wasted your ability on a confirmed town" so I used that to bait her.

I got the result that she visited Ali (who's now confirmed Katakuri)

Look at D4 actions taken
Katakuri Makes His Claim To Be Next Captain!

[Katakuri] used [Mogura] to kill @Marimo_420

[Flampe] used [Goon Squad] on ???

[Bege] activated [Daddy's Home]

@Marimo_420 [Pedro] has been killed!

[Oven] used [Flame Naginata] and [Boil] on ???

[Brook] used [Enraged Army] on ???

[Katakuri] used [Peerless Donuts] on ??? and activated [Shapeshift]

[Flampe] used [Interrupt] on ???
Katakuri (Ali), Flampe (Akai2), Brook (?), Bege (?), Oven (Tobi) are the only users that took action.

Bege's action was activate daddy's home. Brook's action was using Enraged Army on ???....after that we found out Katakuri is dead who turned out to be Ali. Queen visited Ali. Queen is Brook. Lynch her :kata:

She'll try diverting the lynch to Kiwi "Oh leave poor little Queen alone, the box will explode, get Morgans. Deal with me later"

It won't work on me this time

I'm a noob but I learn fast :endthis:

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oh you most certainly did ScumQueen (Amazing Baeju avy btw...but that won't stop me from lynching you)

And @Jew D. Boy she's not a reasonable candidate....she's confirmed scum...let me explain

I submitted my track on Queen, then sus'd your read on Marimo, so you'd ask to be tracked here. Queen thought I was careless with my track from last phase when she told me "you wasted your ability on a confirmed town" so I used that to bait her.

I got the result that she visited Ali (who's now confirmed Katakuri)

Look at D4 actions taken

Katakuri (Ali), Flampe (Akai2), Brook (?), Bege (?), Oven (Tobi) are the only users that took action.

Bege's action was activate daddy's home. Brook's action was using Enraged Army on ???....after that we found out Katakuri is dead who turned out to be Ali. Queen visited Ali. Queen is Brook. Lynch her :kata:

She'll try diverting the lynch to Kiwi "Oh leave poor little Queen alone, the box will explode, get Morgans. Deal with me later"

It won't work me on this time

I'm a noob but I learn fast :endthis:
All: This seems...irrefutable!.? Tamatebako or not, Queen’s going down!.?

there is 9 players: 3 scums (brook sanji and bege)
5 players were invited here
even if i'm scum (and i'm not) and the rest of you are not
if the tamatebako explodes and everyone here dies, there will be 4 players: 2 scums
it's automatic win for scum
please listen to me

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
there is 9 players: 3 scums (brook sanji and bege)
5 players were invited here
even if i'm scum (and i'm not) and the rest of you are not
if the tamatebako explodes and everyone here dies, there will be 4 players: 2 scums
it's automatic win for scum
please listen to me
Forest: We don’t think you’re the only potential scum here.

Saxon: Sera’s given us weird vibes most of the game!!

Therese: SO EVEN IF IT EXPLODES, IT COULD BE TWO TOWNIES AND TWO SCUM, SHIFTING YOUR RATIO IN TOWN’S FAVOR

Quantro: Unless Kiwi actually chimes in here, we can’t know her alignment either way??

Gorilla: The pros still seem to outweigh the con...

Status
Not open for further replies.