[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
even if i'm scum (and i'm not)
You visited Ali. Looking at the actions, you're 100% Brook.

Even if you're right about the box killing all of us, you're lying about not being scum. And I'm not sure on Sera yet. So if we all die, you and Sera die too. That's 2 scum outta here. Then our townie bois will take care of the last scum next phase.

We'll lynch a guaranteed scum, and take our chances with the box. Plot armor will save us

Post automatically merged:

And you never know, there might be a hidden condition where you're immune to the box kill if you lynch a scum

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
Forest: We don’t wanna vote for the end just yet.

Saxon: Are we just assuming Kiwi will keep giving us nothing!!

Therese: SHE IS STILL LISTED AS A PLAYER IN THE GAME AND A GUEST AT THIS PARTY

Quantro @Kiwipom Are we allowed to engage you here?? Is there anything you have to tell us??

Gorilla: If not, maybe we’ll be inclined to end it early...

Forest: We don’t wanna vote for the end just yet.

Saxon: Are we just assuming Kiwi will keep giving us nothing!!

Therese: SHE IS STILL LISTED AS A PLAYER IN THE GAME AND A GUEST AT THIS PARTY

Quantro @Kiwipom Are we allowed to engage you here?? Is there anything you have to tell us??

Gorilla: If not, maybe we’ll be inclined to end it early...
she is a bot, she won't talk here nor vote

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
Forest: For how long we had to wait, this was a very uneventful tea party.

Saxon: If there’s no point in dragging it out, let’s end it early!!

Therese: VOTE END PHASE

Quantro: Kinda wanted to hear something from Sera, but I guess it wouldn’t make a difference??

Gorilla: If this sets off the box and kills us...at least we won’t have to talk like this anymore...

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Gorilla: If this sets off the box and kills us...at least we won’t have to talk like this anymore...
Bro you're a fucking soldier for putting up with this shit. I feel like we haven't talked for a week. I miss my humorous sarcastic nihilistic Jew Bro. I've a feeling you'll be typing like this even after the game is over :suresure:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
β€Ž
During the night phase, 4 guests have been invited to attend Big News Morgan's secret Tea Party....and out of the 5 people present one did not come out of the night alive...

@Kiwipom has been lynched! Her role was:
Morgans
You are Big News Morgans!

[Active - This is Big News!] This is your signature catchphrase! Activate this ability during the day phase and in the write-up, you will be revealed as Big News Morgans. All players in the game will have to say "THIS IS BIG NEWS!!" in their posts for the remainder of the phase(after the hour passes, quoting you won't give out this restriction anymore). If the player succeeds in doing so, they will receive an Invitation to the Tea Party. [You have received an invitation to the Tea Party]. Players who get the invitation will participate in a night lynch amongst one another on Night 4.

[Passive - Informer's Revenge] As you a truthful and reliable informer, your job is to provide news for anyone. But in the event that you die, you will have your revenge and take away information instead. If you are killed at night then night write-ups will no longer show anything but just kills. If you are lynched then day write-ups will disappear for the remainder of the game.

[Game Mechanic - Informant] From the start of the Tea Party to the end, players will get specific feedback concerning their actions and actions used upon them. This feedback system will follow the ToS version. This will only last during the Tea Party event. If you die at anytime before or during, this mechanic will cease to continue.

Wincon: Survive until the end of the game.

(can't believe I'm writing my own lynch post smh)

And the Wedding Continues!

@Akai2 has been killed! His role was: [Janitored]

It is now Day 5! You have 24 hours to discuss.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
Forest: So Queen deflected her lynch to Kiwi, then.

Saxon: Why was A2’s role janitored!! We knew it from the start of the game!!

Therese: HOW AND WHY DID YOU SURVIVE THE NIGHT LYNCH @Queen

Quantro: The main person sussing you and the host you wanted to lynch are both dead when it should have been you??

Gorilla: Vote Lynch Queen... @Seraphoenix What did you do last night...

Forest: So Queen deflected her lynch to Kiwi, then.

Saxon: Why was A2’s role janitored!! We knew it from the start of the game!!

Therese: HOW AND WHY DID YOU SURVIVE THE NIGHT LYNCH @Queen

Quantro: The main person sussing you and the host you wanted to lynch are both dead when it should have been you??

Gorilla: Vote Lynch Queen... @Seraphoenix What did you do last night...
he prob cant say
but its between him and melon

Status
Not open for further replies.