[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Is there a character in this series who goes to jail but breaks out?
:choppawhat:
Weird question. Or is it a joke about the thing with FB?

Also what the hell is going on with him and banning? He's banned again.

I might someday, still have several other series (as recommended by you) to go through before then. Since you know it best here, how many scum should we anticipate? Neutral mentioned something about a character switching sides like Bege did in the WCI game, but I wonder if that mechanic would be included outside of SRM.
Oh yeah. Though Code Geass has only 50 episodes so you could probably finish it in a couple of days.

Hmm not really sure tbh. In both cases, only one mafia faction and possible two mafia factions, I'd say around 5 maybe more.

There is Orange. He used to be on Lulu's ass until Lulu publicly shamed him by faking an incident named Orange, hence his nickname, his real name is Jeremiah Gottwald, but later Orange served Lulu after finding out what Lulu's motives were. I am trying to not spoil you a lot lol.

A very big welcome to all the newbies, letโ€™s try not to scare them off :doffytroll:

Mafia isn't always 3. The WCI had 5. We most definitely have more than 3.

I don't really have a definite number of scums in my head yet since the theme is a complicated one for mafia imo. Don't really think we have a cult this game, could be possible but I doubt.

And as for Lelouch, he is probably indie.
Huh? There is bound to be more scum, 5 sounds too few for this number of players.

And why do you suddenly think Lulu is indie? It makes more sense if he was scum lead. Black Knights, baby :catblush:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
There is Orange. He used to be on Lulu's ass until Lulu publicly shamed him by faking an incident named Orange, hence his nickname, his real name is Jeremiah Gottwald, but later Orange served Lulu after finding out what Lulu's motives were. I am trying to not spoil you a lot lol.
So one possible traitor, seems manageable. This is my first time playing with bastard mechanics, maybe that could lead to whoever Orange is turning later on...

Huh? There is bound to be more scum, 5 sounds too few for this number of players.
5 out of 25 is 20 percent of the players in this game, that doesnโ€™t sound reasonable to you? Even in a round where we have so many newbies? How many do YOU think there are?

So one possible traitor, seems manageable. This is my first time playing with bastard mechanics, maybe that could lead to whoever Orange is turning later on...

5 out of 25 is 20 percent of the players in this game, that doesnโ€™t sound reasonable to you? Even in a round where we have so many newbies? How many do YOU think there are?
We had 5 in WCI. So here more makes sense, at least 6?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Role that has something to do with account? That's possible. In Death Note Yo Tan Wa had to make alternate account with Ryuk username IIRC.
The Rem account was made for me in that game, but I donโ€™t see what banning Final for ten minutes would really accomplish. Wouldnโ€™t he need to be gone for a few hours or a day to be believable?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
1. Light D Lamperouge- SCUMMIEST TOWNIE
2. Tris- townie
3. Queen-townie
4. Tobi-townie
5. Seraphoenix-mafia
6. Marimo_420-indie
7. Ali-townie
8. LANJI CUCKSMOKE-townie
9. Natalija-mafia
10. Fujishiro-mafia
11. silverfire-townie
12. Jew D. Boy-townie
13. Finalbeta-indie
14. RedGloverKing-townie
15. RayanOO-townie
16. BangMi-townie
17. Cinera-indie
18. Rhea-townie
19. Midnight Delight-townie
20. Dragomir-mafia
21. Gambit-townie
22. Melontonin-MAFIA AND POLICY LYNCH
23. wordyworm-townie
24. Gianfi-mafia
25. NeutralWatcher-townie

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
I'm back. I'm just on page 2 right now.

So who watched or read Code Geass? I have never read or watched this series.

Maybe Light?
It's one of my two favourite anime. That said, it's been years since I watched it.

So how many scums are there according to the series?
This is very hard to know. It depends on whether Scum is the Japanese Resistance or the Brittanian aggressors. Either could work I think.

but i think i know 3 who are definitely bad guys
Who do you have in mind.

Mafia is always 3 players no?
Nope. The number of Scum in a game is more determined by the game size than anything else. Giving there are 25 players, there are probably at most 20 Town members. So expect somewhere between 5 - 10 non Town members.

do you think it's possible to town to turn scum or vice versa?
Conversion mechanisms have little to do with bastard mechanics?

Your image is broken. Also, why the vote?

No guys, it has nothing to do with mafia... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
But WCI was Super Role Madness with people switching allegiances between at least three different factions...would a regular no-claim game, even one with bastard mechanics, really have THAT much subterfuge?
Not sure if the number of scum has anything to do with it being SRM or not?
I think itโ€™s down to number of players. It would be far too easy if 20 of us were town ๐Ÿ˜‚

1. Light D Lamperouge- SCUMMIEST TOWNIE
2. Tris- townie
3. Queen-townie
4. Tobi-townie
5. Seraphoenix-mafia
6. Marimo_420-indie
7. Ali-townie
8. LANJI CUCKSMOKE-townie
9. Natalija-mafia
10. Fujishiro-mafia
11. silverfire-townie
12. Jew D. Boy-townie
13. Finalbeta-indie
14. RedGloverKing-townie
15. RayanOO-townie
16. BangMi-townie
17. Cinera-indie
18. Rhea-townie
19. Midnight Delight-townie
20. Dragomir-mafia
21. Gambit-townie
22. Melontonin-MAFIA AND POLICY LYNCH
23. wordyworm-townie
24. Gianfi-mafia
25. NeutralWatcher-townie
Iโ€™m not mafia!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
This is very hard to know. It depends on whether Scum is the Japanese Resistance or the Brittanian aggressors. Either could work I think.
Kinda odd thing to say...we all know our characters and wincons, so why are you curious which side is town? With your knowledge of the series and the information I listed, wouldnโ€™t you know this?
Post automatically merged:

No guys, it has nothing to do with mafia... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Not sure if the number of scum has anything to do with it being SRM or not?
I think itโ€™s down to number of players. It would be far too easy if 20 of us were town ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m asking if the difference between a regular or bastard game and SRM indicates that people WONโ€™T be switching sides halfway through. If itโ€™s possible, then we may have a townie who will eventually turn scum or vice versa. If itโ€™s not, then Iโ€™m willing to believe there could be more than 5 scum at the moment.

D

Dragomir

But WCI was Super Role Madness with people switching allegiances between at least three different factions...would a regular no-claim game, even one with bastard mechanics, really have THAT much subterfuge?
Nobody switched allegiances fam. Everyone's alignment remained the same from start to finish.
Or that's what Bastard Mechanics means? IDK I'm new!
Just means that there might some crazy and weird stuff embedded into the setup.
A very big welcome to all the newbies, letโ€™s try not to scare them off :doffytroll:

And why do you suddenly think Lulu is indie? It makes more sense if he was scum lead. Black Knights, baby :catblush:
Never said that there were 5 mafia Nat. Just more than 3.

I changed my mind on Lelouch's alignment in an earlier post.

Black Knights are town to me.
Post automatically merged:

Cinera that is a nice Schneizel avatar. I like it.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
I would have changed avy for this game but it would be mad disrespectful to Ali lool.

Regarding the set up- I doubt the hosts would make any of the newbies mafia when they are just learning the ropes.

Or maybe the hosts are such bastards, that they would actually force them to become scum in their first game?
:choppawhat:

We will have see.

Status
Not open for further replies.